PDA

View Full Version : Group of boys 11-14 yrs

palpluto
01-15-2010, 09:26 AM
We have a group of boys and wanted to get input on the don't miss things at each park (except MK) or any tips on making a great trip, extras, etc. We are planning on renting water mice one day. We are only there a few days so want to make the most of it. And, some have been a few times and have younger siblings so that is why I thought water mice this trip would be fun.
TIA!

FlightlessDuck
01-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Take them to the water parks. They will oggle the teenage girls all vacation and be ecstatic. :woohoo:

It really depends. If they all like thrill rides, go that route:

Test Track and Mission Space in Epcot

Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur in AK

Tower of Terror & Aerosmith's Rock-n-Roller Coaster in DHS. And Toy Story Midway Mania, even though that's not a "thrill ride". Star Tours if they love the Star Wars films. Maybe catch one of the two stunt shows.

Hannathy
01-15-2010, 10:43 AM
The water parks, all the thrill rides several times each, lots of junk food-no sit down meals takes too much time from the thrill rides, a bit of independence, a few late nights, and most important NO It's a small world never ever!!!!

Deb & Bill
01-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Depending on where you rent the Watermice, the boys may or may not be able to drive. Unless they have changed the rules.

deerhart
01-16-2010, 09:09 PM
HS is huge with our boys (9 and 7). They loved the stunt show, the backlot tour, the indy stunt show, the rides, star wars etc. My oldest also loves Epcot - innovations, project earth etc..

Lucky'sMom
01-17-2010, 12:53 PM
I recommend the "Sum of all Thrills" at Epcot (go early in the day) and Disney Quest. Our boys didn't want to leave DQ! Eat lunch or dinner at the Sci-Fi Dine In at DHS. Our kids love that place, we go there every trip. Oh and a meal at T-Rex would be a big hit I'm sure!