PDA

View Full Version : Embassy Suites LBV - Shuttle?

sb4k
01-12-2010, 10:31 AM
It was a long hard decision but we've come down to the Embassy Suites LBV and relying on their shuttle. Anyone had experience with that? We decided that with 4 kids and 2 adults this was the best way to go. I hope I don't regret it!

LemonPepper
01-12-2010, 11:01 AM
We almost booked there (but ended up deciding to book the Doubletree at DTD).

We did that because while the embassy suites does have frequent shuttles, we didn't like that the only option we had for taking a break in the afternoon was a 12:45 shuttle back from the MK (and then nothing else until 6:00).

Here's the website for the shuttle schedule that they gave me when I called to ask:

shoot -- it won't let me post links since I don't have enough posts -- anyway the site is platinumtrans.net

sb4k
01-12-2010, 12:32 PM
With having 4 kids, hotels are an issue. We've not had good experience with COmfort Suites. This was the other best price especially since it's a holiday weekend. I saw free shuttle and didn't really go further. COme to find out that it's just to the MK ticket center. So now I'm freaking out about being at Hollywood studios and making it back to the MK ticket center and catching that darn bus. Thank you for the schedule!