PDA

View Full Version : Cypress Pointe Grande Villas

BLAMBKY
01-12-2010, 07:07 AM
Has anyone been to this Time Share lately?:surfweb: (I have 2B/2BA booked for Oct. Is it decent for families?) Do they have a shuttle to the Parks? (I would LOVE to NOT pay the :scared1:parking fee!)
TIA!!!

greenclan67
01-12-2010, 09:02 AM
We have booked there as well for March on this year!!! I don't remember anything about a shuttle, but I could be wrong!!! Call the resort and ask them, they seem very good when you call and ask them anything!

TheGoodWitch
01-12-2010, 09:05 AM
We have been owners at Cypress Pointe, Phase I and Phase II (Grandvillas) for several years. The resort is very family friendly. Pools are great, miniature golf (get the weekly package) and a Kids Club with daily activities.

No shuttle to the parks though. Not sure what a cab would be, because we always drive. Very close to Downtown Disney.

Enjoy!

BLAMBKY
01-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Thanks for your replies. We are soooo looking forward to our trip and not even paying the parking fee will get me down!:cutie:

Thanks again!

BLAMBKY
01-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Hmmmmm? I just read a review on TripAdvisor and some one posted that they DID have shuttles........:confused3

DJT
01-15-2010, 09:31 AM
Are you reserving directly through them, or through another party? I know they used to have some really good deals a few years ago and I was trying to figure out where to go to check rates. TIA. :goodvibes

Donna

BLAMBKY
01-18-2010, 08:12 AM
We are trading into it using our time share. I almost wish that we didn't have time share, so we could stay on site just once:lmao: BUT we really enjoy the extra space that time shares give us. Have a great trip!

Detailor
01-18-2010, 09:33 AM
The resort's website states that "No free shuttles to any of the Parks are currently offered."

http://www.cypresspointe.net/phase.html

Dick Taylor