PDA

View Full Version : Opinion needed

Mickeycrazy
07-24-2002, 07:15 PM
Well we made the decision to switch from ASMo to PO/FQ. Now I have another question. WE are going the first week of february, what are the chances we will be able to upgrade our room from standard view to pool view at check-in? Or should we just book pool view now and be sure. I know noone can say for sure, just wanting your opinions.

Gail T AGAIN
07-24-2002, 07:56 PM
I always just book what I want that way there is no disappointment at all as to where the location is. I know last month when I stayed at AKL I did ask at check in if they had concierge available and they said "yes, it'll be $135.00. more" needless to say we kept our savannah room and couldn't have been any happier:)

dcedwards
07-24-2002, 11:35 PM
Keep in mind that at the FQ you can only book a "water view." This means that you might get a view of the river or a view of teh pool. Bldg. 1 and 5 face the pool on one side. You really can't see much since you don't have balconies at this resort. We stayed in a water view once and decided it wasn't worth the extra money. If you want to be close to the pool in a standard view room you can request bldg. 5. One side of it faces the pool and the other side faces a courtyard.

If you want a water view, though, I would book it now. You never know what will be available when you check in. And, you might specifically request that the water view be the pool.