PDA

View Full Version : Anyone rented 5min2disney "Fantasmic"?

BuzzandAriel'smom
01-11-2010, 11:05 AM
We are staying at Windsor Hills and rented from 5mins2disney the Fantasmic house. It says that there are 2 strollers there, I am trying to figure out if one would be big enough for my DS5. He weighs 43lbs. We are driving and *could* bring one from home but would rather not if one is provided that would work. Ds has a knee injury that flares up at the worst times. When we use our cheap umbrella stroller his feet drag or sit on top the wheels which is super annoying.

So does anyone have any experience with what type of stroller is in this unit?

TIA

BuzzandAriel'smom
01-12-2010, 07:53 AM
bump:goodvibes

sympatico
01-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Just contact George and ask him. He is sometimes on these boards but contact him direct through the website.

BuzzandAriel'smom
01-12-2010, 09:06 AM
I will try that. I know that here on the DIS there are alot of stroller experts and was looking for someone who has put a child in that stroller. I assume it is an umbrella style stroller but there are flimsy umbrella style and there are more sturdy kinds.

2minnies
01-12-2010, 10:12 AM
I have rented this unit from George but our kids are too old for strollers -- sorry. Just give him a call or a quick email. He always responded very quickly to any questions we had. Enjoy!