PDA

View Full Version : ? about All star vacation Condos

poohangel
01-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Have you tried them? What about the Lighthouse key resort and spa? :confused3

They look really nice on the site.

sympatico
01-11-2010, 08:48 AM
If you mean All Star Vacation Homes at this website allstarvacationhomes.com then they get very good reviews.
Don't know about Lighthouse Key but it is quite new and I have read some good reviews. Did you check the TripAdvisor site?
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34352-d659595-Reviews-Lighthouse_Key_Resort_and_Spa-Kissimmee_Florida.html

poohangel
01-11-2010, 09:59 AM
I have checked trip advisor, but alot of the reviews complain of ant problems and was wondering if anyone on this site had stayed there and had any problems.

4Seasons
01-11-2010, 10:04 AM
I've booked several clients there and all have loved the resort, say it's very nice. The last family I booked there had a cousin visit them who owns DVC and and they were amazed at how nice Lighthouse Key is and how affordable it was compared to renting DVC.

megthewonderful
01-12-2010, 04:31 PM
I've booked numerous trips through All-Star Vacation Homes, but none at Lighthouse Key. I've had no problems at all with All-Star and have recommended them to many friends. I was just looking at their website yesterday to see if they had any deals before booking our upcoming trip, and Lighthouse Key did look great. But, we're going to stick to either the Windsor Hills or Windsor Palms.