PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Supplies in one bedroom

surfer_ed
01-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Hi all, sorry I tried searching because I have seen it discussed before.

What are the supplies in a one bedroom. Planning for my Jambo house visit next week and trying to figure out meals etc. so I was wondering what supplies are there...like a grater or cookie sheets.

TKS
Surfer_ed

CarolMN
01-10-2010, 06:45 PM
From the Members' website:

Kitchen:

* Refrigerator
* Electric stove/oven
* Microwave oven
* Sink with disposal
* Coffee maker and starter pack
* Toaster
* Electric blender
* Dishware, glasses, coffee cups and flatware service for four
* Serving platter, vegetable bowls, salad serving bowl, sugar bowl, pitcher and cream server
* Eight-piece cookware set (pots, pans and lids)
* Casserole dishes, measuring cups and spoons, colander, cutting board and cookie sheet
* Paring knife, cook's knife, tongs, serving spoon, serving fork, can opener, bottle opener and corkscrew
* Teakettle
* Dish towel
* Sponge
* Potholders

magicwishes
04-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the list!

franandaj
05-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Some rooms have more than others as members sometimes leaves extra utensils in the room. I keep a grater in my owner's locker. It's not supposed to be included, but I have stayed in rooms that have one before.

ratherbe@Disney
05-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the question. I know that I've seen the list too. We're leaving for our 1 bedroom Boardwalk stay in 13 days, so I'm packing this weekend. I was wondering about extra trash bags. I guess I'll pack some just to be safe. With a baby in diaper (PU) extras wouldn't hurt.

Hope you have/had a MAGICAL trip!

disprincessatheart
05-01-2011, 03:42 PM
There were extra bags in each trash can in our studio last month, and when I saw a housekeeper one day she was happy to give me a bunch more for dirty diapers.