PDA

View Full Version : can bell services just keep out luggage till day 2

treehugnmama
01-09-2010, 08:09 PM
We are staying at kidani we arrive march 5th to a studio and have a 1 bed from the 6th -13th we didn't have enough points

I know if you do a resort move you need to be there to accept luggage BUT.... could they just keep my luggage from the airport on the 5th and deliver it on the 6th?

disneynutz
01-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Your luggage from the airport will be delivered to your room if you use DME. The tip is included within the DME contract so you don't have to be in your room.

You can have Bell Services move your luggage to your new room, but you have to be there to tip.

It's all about the tips. :sad2:

:) Bill

Jason@dvcstore
01-09-2010, 08:27 PM
It's all about the tips. :sad2:

:) Bill

I never realized that was the reason. I agree that it is a sad reason.

Jason

treehugnmama
01-09-2010, 08:56 PM
would they not still get the tip if I used dme and just had them deliver it the following day? I just don't want to have to wait there. I am in the princes shalf and have to get my package from sports complex

Sandisw
01-09-2010, 10:28 PM
would they not still get the tip if I used dme and just had them deliver it the following day? I just don't want to have to wait there. I am in the princes shalf and have to get my package from sports complex

If I am undertanding you correctly, you are asking for DME not to deliver your luggage to the room, but rather directly to bell services.

I don't think they will do that. The other option you have, if you don't want to have it in the studio room, is to collect it yourself and bring it with you on DME. Then, when you arrive on the 5th, take it to bell services yourself. I believe you could then ask them to keep it and deliver it to you on the 6th. For that delivery, you are correct, you must be in the room.

Just a reminder that you do not have to be in the studio on the 5th when they deliver your luggage if it is coming from the airport. We did that at BWV this summer. We checked in, went to the room, dropped off the carry on stuff, and headed to Epcot. When we got back 3 hours later, the bags were in the room waiting for us.

Good luck!