PDA

View Full Version : Booked the last of four trip today!!!

arthur06
01-09-2010, 03:41 PM
I called MS on monday and got the first night booked! 1BR SV at BWV for Sat Dec. 4th. Going on the 4 night Disney Cruise on Sunday the 5th! Called this morning and got a 1BR MK View at BLT for Dec 9th and 10th! 4 nights at sea, 3 nights on land! I am totally stoked!

The only thing that worries me is that we have 5 in a 1BR! Me, DW, DS9, DS3, DS2. I know they are small and I asked DW if she wanted a 2BR SV at BLT or a 1BR MK view...she chose the view. Did we make the right call?

CarolMN
01-09-2010, 03:51 PM
I called MS on monday and got the first night booked! 1BR SV at BWV for Sat Dec. 4th. Going on the 4 night Disney Cruise on Sunday the 5th! Called this morning and got a 1BR MK View at BLT for Dec 9th and 10th! 4 nights at sea, 3 nights on land! I am totally stoked!

The only thing that worries me is that we have 5 in a 1BR! Me, DW, DS9, DS3, DS2. I know they are small and I asked DW if she wanted a 2BR SV at BLT or a 1BR MK view...she chose the view. Did we make the right call?

You'll be fine at the BLT - plenty of room for your family. Living room has sleep sofa and sleep chair, even if the littlest one doesn't use the portable crib. Since the kids are so small, I think a 2 bedroom would be overkill for you. Enjoy the trip - sounds like lots of fun.

arthur06
01-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Thanks Carol, thats what I was hoping to hear!

arthur06
01-09-2010, 04:20 PM
I have a long time until 7 months opens up for me... we are fairly new members and have only stayed at AKL and SSR. I really would like to try BWV, which we own, and VWL at Christmas.

I have only one night at BWV, Dec 4th (Sat night) before our cruise... Should I try to switch over to VWL for one night and hold off an BWV until our next trip?

Donna M
01-09-2010, 04:44 PM
VWL can be difficult to get at Christmas so if you want it you might as well try and see if you can stay there this time.