PDA

View Full Version : Kenndey Space Center

jeni16
01-09-2010, 01:00 PM
We are thinking about going to Disney World April 23rd-May 1st. My husband would like to visit the Kennedy Space Center this trip.

Does anyone know the best way to get there?

The best day to go?

I was thinking about going on the Saturday after we arrive. This way we could purchase park tickets for less days. And, I'm guessing we'll have to rent a car to make the trip so I thought we could also stop at a WalMart & pick up some grocery items as well.

carpetride
01-09-2010, 01:15 PM
We are doing the same only a week earlier. Currently thinking Saturday with the idea that it will be the busiest day at the parks...will re-think this as time gets closer. Would love to catch a launch but current schedule doesn't look like we will.

jeni16
01-09-2010, 05:30 PM
We are doing the same only a week earlier. Currently thinking Saturday with the idea that it will be the busiest day at the parks...will re-think this as time gets closer. Would love to catch a launch but current schedule doesn't look like we will.

We would love to catch a launch as well but are never that lucky. I was thinking the same thing about the parks.

If you use the promo code "enterprise" to purchase the tickets online from them, you can save $5.00 off each admission. That's the best I've found so far.