PDA

View Full Version : Food items on DVC Resorts forms for villas

DeeCee735
01-09-2010, 09:37 AM
We usually stop at the grocery store on our way to the villas, but not this time, as we have a late arrival and a split stay. The first two nights we will be at AKV, but the morning we check out we have breakfast at Boma!:cool1: leaving only the first morning in need of food items, and I was thinking grab and go. So, the following 3 nights/4 days we'll be at BWV, and I know we'll want coffee, juice and water. I was thinking if the Folgers thats listed on the grocery form through DVC is available in the general store, I could just run down there and pick up a can of that with some half and half, a small milk, small juice and a couple of bottles of water. I know it's more expensive to purchase from here in comparison to the deliveries, but we are all adults (4 20 year olds, me & DH) and we don't really plan on cooking in the kitchen much since its a short trip.

Anyway, anyone know if I can just run down to the general store for these items?

TIA!

wishicouldgomoreofte
01-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Absolutely, It is quick and easy. To have them do it for you costs an additional $5. You might want to look around at what else they have---cookies, whatever. Don't forget you will need coffee filters. Might be just as easy, if you can spare the room in your luggage, to pack a few of the filter packs------coffee prepackaged in filters for convenience. I know Maxwell House has them. I prefer Folgers, but I haven't see theirs in our grocerys. I jtake some of those each trip.