PDA

View Full Version : Excursions booked solid. Help!!!

madelinesmum
01-07-2010, 05:07 PM
We are trying to book the Stingray City/Rum Point Beach combo excursion for Grand Cayman. We have tried 3 different tour groups & they are all sold out!

Can anyone tell me if there are ever slots available the day of?
We will be in Grand Cayman this Wednesday.
Side note-This tour is double the price on DCL @ $95 pp.

williamson_ja
01-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Tell us your dates and we can help better.

Shelebeen
01-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Have you tried http://www.stingraysailing.com/ ?

I am unsure about what Rum Point is... but this is one of the best deals for stingray city. The owners are wonderful and answer emails very promptly. We have gone out twice with them in 2009. We were always the 2nd boat out in Stingray City and gone before the masses show up.

Carole

madelinesmum
01-07-2010, 05:37 PM
This Wednesday, 1/13/2010

madelinesmum
01-08-2010, 09:37 AM
bumping

TheWog
01-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Not sure what operators you have already contacted, but there are always people at the pier offering excursions. Not the way I would want to approach it, but if your only choice it is an option.

www.nativewaywatersports.com
www.captainmarvins.com
www.sotoscruises.com
www.mobydicktours.com
www.fatfishadventures.com

are some to try. Good luck.

kcashner
01-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Personal experience with Native Way and Captain Marvin's. Both are excellent and offer several different tours/snorkel trips. Perhaps if your first choice is booked up, one of the others could fill your needs. Just did the 1/2 day snorkel with Captain Marvin's--highly recommend it. I did the one with 3 stops--Stingray City and 2 others.

Raven9 Studios
01-09-2010, 03:15 PM
I am looking at doing their island tour which has more stops for less money then thru the cruise line sadly. They says its just a 2 block walk is this correct...did you wait a long time at their location or was it easy. I am looking at captain marvin