PDA

View Full Version : Booked Magic Villa #5. Not sure I'll like it.

Beccabunny
01-07-2010, 01:41 PM
I waited too long and Magic Villa #6 is booked for my week, so I settled for #5. Has anyone stayed there before? One thing I noticed AFTER I booked was that there is no dresser or nightstand in the downstairs guest room, and no dresser in the kids' room. The furnishings in most of the rooms don't look kid-friendly. I really only booked because my daughter had her heart set on a princess room. There are lots of bigger houses with the princess rooms, but not many townhouses. I couldn't justify a big house when it will just be the three of us most nights, with family visiting just one or two nights. I am just hoping it will be clean and well-maintained with a clean pool. It looks nice in the pictures. I don't know why I'm so worried.

twooley2
01-07-2010, 04:50 PM
I feel the same way and we booked the magic palace. I think through the same people. Although apprehensive a bit late. I hope it all works out. I wish I would have taken more time to make the decison and my daughter was the reason because she fell in love with the themed rooms there and said "Wow mom ,I want to stay there". I'm a sucker I guess. :confused3 although we booked Sheraton Vistana for 3 additional days after leaving there and I feel great about that.

Beccabunny
01-07-2010, 06:23 PM
When are you going? We'll be there May 4th through the 12th. We'll have to compare notes. Most of the reviews I've read on here have been positive, although one person said one of the villas was "bare bones" and there were a few minor complaints. I'm sure we'll still have a great time. I just think there are better places.

twooley2
01-07-2010, 07:00 PM
we are going in June with 12 people total. Should make for an interesting trip. Let us know how it is.

mommyof2chicks
01-09-2010, 06:13 PM
My husband and I stayed there in December and we are taking are kids back in two weeks. We are staying in Magic Villa 5. In my opinion, I thought it was very accommodating. The place was very roomy, nicely decorated and quiet. I was a little apprehensive at first but for the money, I would rather have a full kitchen and a separate bedroom for my girls and my mom (she will be coming with us). I don't think you will be disappointed! I know I wasn't! :)

Beccabunny
01-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks, that's good to hear! Now that I'm over my initial disappointment over not getting Villa #6, I'm getting more excited about it. Which one did you stay in last time?