PDA

View Full Version : Doubletree Resort 10100 I Drive (formerly International Plaza Resort)?

BigMickeyFan
01-07-2010, 11:48 AM
I may have an opportunity to attend a conference here next month and I'm trying to find some reviews. TripAdvisor was pretty helpful re: the hotel itself, but I'm interested in knowing how convenient (or not) it is to Disney. I will not have a car, so am I limited to taking a taxi? I will be there without my family for a 6 day seminar, so there will be a lot of time to kill in the evenings. I was hoping I could get over to DTD or EPCOT without too much hassle.

That being said, any information at all that you may have about this hotel is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

BigMickeyFan
01-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Anyone?:confused3

BigMickeyFan
01-25-2010, 03:59 PM
Bumping one last time - this trip is definitely on :cool1::thumbsup2, so I'd like some reviews if anyone can give them.

ttfn3
01-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Is this the resort where you are staying?
http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/dt/hotel/MCOSRDT-Doubletree-Resort-Orlando-International-Drive-Florida/localguide.do

The link is to the local guide on their website. The resort says they offer complimentary shuttle service to WWD. I would suggest that you call them directly and find out their current service. Sorry I can't be more help.