PDA

View Full Version : Arriving back to port on Magic

downtick
01-07-2010, 07:08 AM
Does anyone know more or less how long it takes to get off the boat and into a taxi? it says we arrive at 7am...my flight from barcelona however is at 11:30 am. I think that should be more than enough time, but disney recommends 12:30 at least..anyone have any experience with this?

NancyIL
01-07-2010, 07:15 AM
You're supposed to check-in 3 hours early for international flights. It sounds like you already booked your flights, so - good luck!

stingmom
01-07-2010, 07:22 AM
not sure which way you are going (back to Spain?)

When we cruised the Med last May, our flight was for 11:30am out of Barcelona back to US. The boat had us off in the 1st group of departures and we had more than ample time. Our cab driver was quick, efficent and knew some "short cut." Our ticket counter wasn't even open yet, so we sat in the lobby for about 2 hours before we were even allowed down the terminal.

downtick
01-07-2010, 07:23 AM
have not booked yet, but it leaves barcelona at 11:30 arriving madrid..then like a 3 hour layover in madrid, so yes it is international, but the first part is domestic at least.

downtick
01-07-2010, 07:27 AM
ok, thanks stingmom! I thought it should be ok, i will take a cab as well, just wanted to be sure...now i just have to hope for some type of upgrade from our cat 12, we are only 3 ppl so who knows. as of now, the boat is still pretty empty, but i am sure it will fill up..even if we get a cat 12, fine with me for the huge deal we got.

not sure which way you are going (back to Spain?)

When we cruised the Med last May, our flight was for 11:30am out of Barcelona back to US. The boat had us off in the 1st group of departures and we had more than ample time. Our cab driver was quick, efficent and knew some "short cut." Our ticket counter wasn't even open yet, so we sat in the lobby for about 2 hours before we were even allowed down the terminal.

dcladdict-ohio
01-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Coming back from the Med in 2007 we waited in line to check-in at Barcelona airport for 90 minutes .... and who knows what will be going on with security procedures considering recent events. I guess I am not brave enough to risk an 11:30 flight :rotfl: