PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep track of your scheduled activities?

Lemola
01-06-2010, 10:17 PM
How do you keep track of all of your scheduled/desired activities once you're on board the ship? Things like Palo/Spa/Nursery reservations, excursion meeting times, beer and wine tastings, tours, etc. Do you print out a list and review it everyday? With all of our different scheduled nursery times alone I feel like I need to have my Blackberry with me so I can set reminder alerts! ;)

disneyfaninaz
01-06-2010, 11:39 PM
We got printed tickets in our room for all our excursions and dining reservations. It listed times and places to meet. We also got tickets for tastings, tea parties and tours. Don't know if you get the same for Flounders reservations. Otherwise, make a list and tape it up somewhere in your stateroom so you have it. Other activities are listed in your daily Navigator and you can take it everywhere with you.

stingmom
01-07-2010, 08:30 AM
we bring different collored highliters for each us, then when the navigators get dropped off the night before, we all color in our schedules so we know when & where everyone will be. Just works well for us.

calmpets
01-07-2010, 08:35 AM
My family always mocks me for this, but I do a spreadsheet up beforehand with all the advance bookings listed, then each day I highlight the navigator and write-in things like spa visits and Palo. Most "extra" activities do have a ticket with a time on it, but the spa and Palo don't, so I find my system much easier, and I've never missed anything!

Lemola
01-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Cool. I didn't know about the tickets. But it sounds like a printed spreadsheet is the way to go! Thanks for the replies!

NancyIL
01-07-2010, 09:11 AM
A yellow highlighter works wonders!

kbmo4444
01-07-2010, 09:22 AM
We like to highlight the navigator's as well. We also have a dry erase board on the back of the stateroom door and we will write activites for the day on it and any messages for family members to know where to find us.