PDA

View Full Version : DVC Dining Discounts/No more Yachtsman?

bellesister
01-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Hi all! We(I) am in the process of planning our June trip and I looked at the member website under member perks and thought there was a discount at the Yachtsman. It is no longer listed. Am I imagining things? Also, we have a total party of 7 (4 adults and 3 kids) and plan to eat 4 sit down meals Yachtsman, Flying Fish, Le Cellier and Beaches and Cream. Based on only that , should I buy a TIW card? Feel free to let me know what you think. Currently, we are not doing DDP. Thank you.:confused3

LarryM
01-06-2010, 09:32 PM
If you get to at least 375 then the card pays for itself. ANything after that you would start to see the discount. Do not forget that the TIW also includes alcohol. With the restuarants that you have listed I think you would go over that easily. My wife and I ususally plan on about a 100 dollar check for the two of us and that is with out any alcohol.

DebbieB
01-06-2010, 10:01 PM
I have the Portable Perks from my trip last month (July to December 2009 edition) and the only restaurant listed for the Yacht Club is Captain's Grille.

Deb & Bill
01-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Hi all! We(I) am in the process of planning our June trip and I looked at the member website under member perks and thought there was a discount at the Yachtsman. It is no longer listed. Am I imagining things? Also, we have a total party of 7 (4 adults and 3 kids) and plan to eat 4 sit down meals Yachtsman, Flying Fish, Le Cellier and Beaches and Cream. Based on only that , should I buy a TIW card? Feel free to let me know what you think. Currently, we are not doing DDP. Thank you.:confused3

You need to either be an AP holder or a FL resident to get the TIW card.

bellesister
01-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Sorry, I did not mention we have an AP.

Halle
01-07-2010, 04:11 PM
What is the breakdown if you have to buy an AP?