PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity sightings?

Louiepipbgeeco
01-06-2010, 08:48 PM
We all know DCL is the best. So, just wondering has anyone seen/heard of celebrities coming onboard?? (not including the Mouse and friends of course OR the Disney Channel stars cruises this summer)
If you have heard/seen any celebs on board..... do tell.

DisneyJenn23
01-06-2010, 09:07 PM
A friend of mine went on the last Med cruise and Joey Fatone (NSYNC) and Kim Johnson (Dancing with the Stars) were on board. I have heard that he has been on the ship a few times!

mmouse37
01-06-2010, 09:14 PM
There have been tons of celebs onboard. Whitney Houston, Bush Family, Raven Simone, Mark Curry, Aaron Carter, Nick Carter, Joey Fatone, Star Jones, just to name a few.

MJ

QVCshopper
01-06-2010, 09:14 PM
About 6 years ago, I was on a cruise with Paige Davis from Trading Spaces. She was quite horrid (ie, totally ignored me when I recognized her--and I didn't fawn--I was just like "oh, hi, you're from Trading Spaces." I was glad when she went off the show and I stopped watching after that. Her hubbie was quite nice though.

Also, I have met a few other celebs at QVC, including Suze Orman and Carson Kressley. Paige's reaction didn't seem typical. And Suze is QUITE nice.

Vegaslover
01-06-2010, 09:24 PM
About 6 years ago, I was on a cruise with Paige Davis from Trading Spaces. She was quite horrid (ie, totally ignored me when I recognized her--and I didn't fawn--I was just like "oh, hi, you're from Trading Spaces." I was glad when she went off the show and I stopped watching after that. Her hubbie was quite nice though.

Also, I have met a few other celebs at QVC, including Suze Orman and Carson Kressley. Paige's reaction didn't seem typical. And Suze is QUITE nice.

I love Suze Orman. I think if I asked for financial advice and if I could afford a Disney cruise, she would say DENIED! :lmao:

LKFan
01-06-2010, 10:10 PM
Have they announced when the Disney Channel stars will cruise this summer?

MassDisLovers
01-06-2010, 10:43 PM
A couple of years ago a member of the band "Train" was on the Magic with his young daughter. My teen son recognized him and asked for an autograph which he gladly provided. He seemed like a very attentive Dad all week.

jilljill
01-06-2010, 10:53 PM
We were on the Wonder 3 years ago and they were filming segments for America's Funniest Home Videos. We were on deck 9 and we saw Tom Bergeron getting a drink and DD, 12 at the time, went up to him to ask him for a pic together and he was more than happy to take a couple with her. We told him we didn't want to bother him while he was eating and he said it was totally fine with him.
Earlier that morning we were walking around deck 10, before getting off the ship to go shopping in Nassau, and we were talking with one of the cameramen and then he asked if he could film us standing in front of the smokestack, we said sure. He told us to look really happy and to act excited, turns out we were in the promo commercial for the show. So I guess that makes the 3 of us 'stars' for 15 seconds. :upsidedow

mmouse37
01-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Oh and also Jim Belushi and co-stars when they were filming "According to Jim" onboard.

MJ