PDA

View Full Version : Its starting to warm back up!!!

Bally
01-06-2010, 05:39 PM
This is from weather.com for Orlando

Tonight
Jan 6
Clear

Thu
Jan 7
Sunny

Fri
Jan 8
Few Showers

Sat
Jan 9
Mostly Cloudy

Sun
Jan 10
Partly Cloudy

Mon
Jan 11
Sunny

Tue
Jan 12
Mostly Cloudy

Wed
Jan 13
Mostly Cloudy

Thu
Jan 14
Showers

Fri
Jan 15
AM Clouds / PM Sun

Bally
01-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Here is Nassau......

Tonight
Jan 6
Partly Cloudy

Thu
Jan 7
Partly Cloudy

Fri
Jan 8
Partly Cloudy

Sat
Jan 9
Showers

Sun
Jan 10
Scattered Showers / Wind

Mon
Jan 11
Partly Cloudy

Tue
Jan 12
Few Showers

Wed
Jan 13
Few Showers

Thu
Jan 14
Isolated T-Storms

Fri
Jan 15
Partly Cloudy

MultiSync
01-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Hay! 11 days until our cruise too! We have been watching the weather intently as well. Hope it warms up even more.

Either way, it's vacation and we will make the most of it. It was -3 when I left for work this morning, so I don't think I'll complain.

See you in 11 days!!!

-Brad

disney1990
01-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Yeah! I will be there on the 16th and I want warm weather.

Lemola
01-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Me too! I am stalking the 10 day forcasts every day!

kindra657
01-06-2010, 09:11 PM
:banana: yay!! A good friend of mine is there right now and he's battling the cold weather and crazy crowds!! :scared1: I'm praying for warmer weather for when we get there in 17 days!!! Orlando just cannot be cold for the ENTIRE month of January!!! ....besides, we really wanna swim in Castaway Cay. After having so much cold weather down there, do you guys think the water will be too cold? It's very cold here and our bodies are acclimated to the colder air, but I'm not sure if we could handle cold air and water.

mhsjax
01-06-2010, 09:29 PM
:banana: yay!! A good friend of mine is there right now and he's battling the cold weather and crazy crowds!! :scared1: I'm praying for warmer weather for when we get there in 17 days!!! Orlando just cannot be cold for the ENTIRE month of January!!! ....besides, we really wanna swim in Castaway Cay. After having so much cold weather down there, do you guys think the water will be too cold? It's very cold here and our bodies are acclimated to the colder air, but I'm not sure if we could handle cold air and water.

We have a saying here in Florida, "If you don't like the weather, hang around for 5 minutes, it will change" lol. Hopefully it will warm up for you. So many people think that here in sunny FL we live in 80 degrees all year long. They are projecting snow for some parts of Florida this week. Sure it won't stick, BUT THIS IS FLORIDA. Ok I feel better now.

I am not one to ask about swimming, being from Florida any water temp under 90 degrees is cold. Go ahead and laugh, we are used to it. Actually a friend of mine just got back from a cruise and said it was a little chilly but not bad. Have fun, you will still be on a ship and being waited on and not cooking or cleaning or any of that daily stuff.

love2driveinct
01-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Funny, we have that exact same saying up here in New England... :rolleyes1

I have a friend at WDW right now -- she just told me she and her family are wearing ski jackets and her fingers are turning blue! Yikes!!

kindra657
01-06-2010, 10:16 PM
We have a saying here in Florida, "If you don't like the weather, hang around for 5 minutes, it will change" lol. Hopefully it will warm up for you. So many people think that here in sunny FL we live in 80 degrees all year long. They are projecting snow for some parts of Florida this week. Sure it won't stick, BUT THIS IS FLORIDA. Ok I feel better now.

I am not one to ask about swimming, being from Florida any water temp under 90 degrees is cold. Go ahead and laugh, we are used to it. Actually a friend of mine just got back from a cruise and said it was a little chilly but not bad. Have fun, you will still be on a ship and being waited on and not cooking or cleaning or any of that daily stuff.

we say the same thing about the weather in Cleveland! :lmao: the lake brings us a lot of snow though too. thanks for the feedback on the weather!

Funny, we have that exact same saying up here in New England... :rolleyes1

I have a friend at WDW right now -- she just told me she and her family are wearing ski jackets and her fingers are turning blue! Yikes!!

my friends are saying the same thing! we are both DVC members and AP holders. We pull our kids out of school in jan to escape the cold and avoid large crowds....looks like he isn't doing too well down there :eek: I actually feel really bad for him. :sad2: