PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan not showing on confirmation

mishasmom
01-06-2010, 04:42 PM
We are renting points and I just received the confirmation letter. It doesn't show that we want the Dining Plan. I swear in the past it said that we wanted to purchase the Dining Plan on there-is this something new? The person we rented the points from said she called and added the DP to our ressie.

CarolMN
01-06-2010, 05:30 PM
IIRC, the dining plan doesn't show on the confirmation letter.

If you have the DVC confirmation letter & the reservation is in your name, try looking up your reservation on:

www.mydisneyreservation.com/dvc

You'll also need the name of the primary guest, resort and check in date.

I'm pretty sure a dining plan would show up under the itinerary details there. Maybe someone else can confirm, we usually do not get the dining plan

erionm
01-06-2010, 06:13 PM
IIRC, the dining plan doesn't show on the confirmation letter.

If you have the DVC confirmation letter & the reservation is in your name, try looking up your reservation on:

www.mydisneyreservation.com/dvc

You'll also need the name of the primary guest, resort and check in date.

I'm pretty sure a dining plan would show up under the itinerary details there. Maybe someone else can confirm, we usually do not get the dining plan

We did the Quick Service plan during a two night stay in December and it was noted on the MyDisneyReservation site. If you click on 'View Itinerary Details', the dining plan should be noted in the Package Type field.

LIFERBABE
01-06-2010, 07:26 PM
I have never seen the DDP listed on the DVC Confirmation Letter.

If you follow Carol's directions you will find it listed there.

momof2cutegirls
01-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Thank you so much for asking and answering this question! Just got my confirmation letter from the great lady we rented points from and was thinking the same thing.

If you click on 'View Itinerary Details' it will say 'Package Type' as well as list all of the guests attached to the confirmation.

One thing though...it just says 'Dining' under pacakage type. Is that okay or should I double-check that the correct type of dining plan is on there?

Staying at BWV in late Nov./early Dec. and so excited about it!

mishasmom
01-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Thanks so much for all your help! I used the link Carol provided and it does show the dining plan on the ressie!

Atchley
01-09-2010, 08:19 PM
I have a question regarding the dining plan.
We are new DVC owners. We want to purchase the DDP. When we stayed at the Disney resorts before, we had to purchase our tickets with our room in order to have the DDP. Is it the same DVC? Or can I purchase our tickets separately and just add the DDP to our reservation? I have been on the dvcmember website but I couldn't find the answer.
Thanks

erionm
01-09-2010, 08:44 PM
I have a question regarding the dining plan.
We are new DVC owners. We want to purchase the DDP. When we stayed at the Disney resorts before, we had to purchase our tickets with our room in order to have the DDP. Is it the same DVC? Or can I purchase our tickets separately and just add the DDP to our reservation? I have been on the dvcmember website but I couldn't find the answer.
Thanks
DVC point stays do not require a ticket purchase to get one of the dining plans. Just call MS at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date to add the dining plan to the reservation. Currently you have to pay for the dining plan at check-in. They are working on an enhancement that will allow you to pay for the dining plan when you add it. There is no word on when that will be in place.

Atchley
01-09-2010, 10:02 PM
DVC point stays do not require a ticket purchase to get one of the dining plans. Just call MS at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date to add the dining plan to the reservation. Currently you have to pay for the dining plan at check-in. They are working on an enhancement that will allow you to pay for the dining plan when you add it. There is no word on when that will be in place.

Thank You