PDA

View Full Version : Top of the world lounge question

IAMaGR8DISMOM
01-06-2010, 10:38 AM
If you are staying at BLT with a cash reservation, and you are a DVC member, can you still go to the top of the world lounge? Or is it just for points only?

Disneycouple99
01-06-2010, 10:53 AM
If booked through MS.

disneynutz
01-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Your KTTW card has to have the "DVC Member" imprint which will only happen through a Member Services reservation.

:) Bill

IAMaGR8DISMOM
01-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks, we are really looking forward to the view from this lounge. :woohoo:

billycwhatup
01-08-2010, 03:39 PM
I've seen replies close to answering this question, but nothing directly (forgive me if I missed it)....if I am staying as the guest of a member on their points but they are not present with me, does the reservation show "member" or not? In other words, will I have access to the lounge staying on the points of a buddy? Thanks.

disneynutz
01-08-2010, 03:54 PM
I've seen replies close to answering this question, but nothing directly (forgive me if I missed it)....if I am staying as the guest of a member on their points but they are not present with me, does the reservation show "member" or not? In other words, will I have access to the lounge staying on the points of a buddy? Thanks.

See #3 above. If you are a Guest of your buddy, then currently the answer is yes.

:) Bill