View Full Version : what would you do?

01-05-2010, 12:07 PM
I'm hoping you all can help me make a decision here. I am wondering whether to book an 11-night mediterranean cruise under the kids sail free promo for april 24th 2010 right now or wait until I board the disney wonder on Feb 4th and book then. I feel like if I book now, I can guarantee the room I want but if I wait, I could get that same room at 10% off and an OBC.

So, what would you do and why?

Also, anybody think disney will extend the kid sail free this summer?

01-05-2010, 01:15 PM
If you are thinking you can book the kids sail free offer and also get the onboard booking offer you can't, DCL will only allow 1 booking offer per cruise. It should be cheaper to book under the kids' sail free offer than to wait and get the onboard offer.

01-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks! I guess I misunderstood the disney rep on the phone. I will keep the cruise I have on hold.