PDA

View Full Version : BWV resort layout

ttepsich
01-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Possibly staying at the BWV for the first time in June. How is the resort layed out. I am familiar with the resort as our "home" is BCV and that's where we always stay. Specifically, where are the villas located in relation to the "regular" resort rooms. (Do they still call it the Inn?) Are there two separate areas like BCV and the Beach Club resort? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Tina

Deb & Bill
01-04-2010, 10:26 PM
When you drive up to the BWI/BWV, the villas are on the left and the Inn is on the right. If you float up on a Friendship Boat from Epcot or DHS, the Inn is on the left and the villas on the right.

Or, the Inn is closer to Epcot. The Villas closer to DHS. The check-in desk is located in the Villas lobby. The Stephen King themed pool is located on the villas side.

ttepsich
01-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Thanks Deb! We've been to the Boardwalk countless times and was just never curious as to where the villas were. If I requested a first floor pool view, could I possibly get a room either by the main pool or quiet pool?

disneynutz
01-05-2010, 12:19 AM
Thanks Deb! We've been to the Boardwalk countless times and was just never curious as to where the villas were. If I requested a first floor pool view, could I possibly get a room either by the main pool or quiet pool?

Yes. This would be a preferred view, requesting a pool view. Requests are not guaranteed but I would think that you would have a good chance.

:) Bill

jekjones1558
01-05-2010, 09:02 AM
The graphic below was shared by Granny.
The villa rooms are coded according to view. You can see the 2 pools on the villa side. The pool in the center of the large, angled section of rooms is the main pool with the clown slide. As a PP said, if you want a first floor pool view you should book preferred water/garden and ask for a first floor pool view.
Good luck!
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282/VWL_Granny/BWVRoomViews.jpg

ttepsich
01-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks Jean!!!!

Wow! Grannys picture shows it all! We already have our reservation and I did request
1st floor pool view. It's what our request is when we stay at BCV and has always been met. Probably because MOST people don't seem to want a 1st floor room. haha. We are still waitlisting at BCV anyway. Just can't seem to break tradition. I'm sure we will still have fun at BWV if our waitlist doesn't come through!

KathyRN137
01-14-2010, 08:27 PM
The graphic below was shared by Granny.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282/VWL_Granny/BWVRoomViews.jpg

Thanks for that! :thumbsup2

Kathy

AR81
01-15-2010, 09:10 PM
Looking at the pic, the parking lot looks far away. Is that the only parking area the one at the bottom of the pic? Or maybe theres some but hidden by some of the buildings? Looks like a pretty good hike to get the resort. Do you have to cross that bridge looking thing to get the front of the resort if walking from parking lot?

disneynutz
01-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Looking at the pic, the parking lot looks far away. Is that the only parking area the one at the bottom of the pic? Or maybe theres some but hidden by some of the buildings? Looks like a pretty good hike to get the resort. Do you have to cross that bridge looking thing to get the front of the resort if walking from parking lot?

You would use the bridge to walk from the parking lot to the front entrance. One of the big problems lately, especially during F&W is that the parking lots are filled with non resort Guests going to Epcot. Many resort Guests ended up being forced to park behind the Hess gas station parking lot which is probably a 15 minute walk.

:) Bill