PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Rent From Option Villas, Inc?

TripletMommy2003
01-04-2010, 08:22 PM
I did a search through Windsor Hills for a 6 bedroom Villa and was contacted by a Melissa from Option Villas. After reviewing the two vollas she had available, we decided to go with Woody's Round-Up. We mailed in the signed contract, deposit and provided them with our credit card information for the security. Check was cashed on 12/31 and I have tried contacting Melissa a few times asking if she had received the deposit and if all was good. I have not heard anything back and am beginning to get very worried since I do know that she is around because my sister in law also went and did a search and sure enough she received an email from Kissimouse Villas who is also Option Villas just the other day. So even more concerned now knowing there are two sites for the same villas. Can anyone please put my mind at ease and tell me I am just being way over thinking this?

Michelle

JANNYANS
01-05-2010, 02:32 AM
If I have searched correctly- it seems you may have contacted the management company for this home .If you are worried contact the owners they should be able to put your mind at ease -I believe this may be the home you have booked

http://knightsfloridacastle.co.uk/id3.html

TripletMommy2003
01-05-2010, 04:17 AM
Thank you so much for the information, I sent them an email. And yes, it is the exact Villa.

Michelle

JANNYANS
01-05-2010, 07:18 AM
You are welcome Michelle .I hope it all turns out ok for you .