PDA

View Full Version : Thank You FLTours

CSwan1
01-04-2010, 04:33 PM
We used FTours for our cruise in 2006 and we were very happy with them. Now that I can officially say my cruise is next year (2011) I have to get crackin' on the plannin'! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Right now, we have 16 in our travel party but have more that are interested injoining us.:dance3::dance3: I called FLTours to see about transportation from Orlando to Port and back for our group. The gentleman that answered the phone was fantastic! He was up front and honest and told me it would be a better deal to go with another company that had larger vehicles in their fleet.
I think it is so great to have companies out there that are willing to help you save money, even if it means going with someone else! :cloud9:
Thank you FLTours! You will always be my first choice and get tons of recommendations from me!
:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1: :jumping1::jumping1:

shushh
01-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Glad to hear of your positive experience! Do you mind if I ask who they refered you to? I ask because we have a travelling party of 21 for our cruise and need to organise transport from MCO to port.

CSwan1
01-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Glad to hear of your positive experience! Do you mind if I ask who they refered you to? I ask because we have a travelling party of 21 for our cruise and need to organise transport from MCO to port.

I hope it is okay to post the other company here. FLTours recommended Elegance Transportation. I called them right off and was able to get a quote. I am very pleased with both FLTours and their recommendation!

shushh
01-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Thank you! I will check them both out.