PDA

View Full Version : "Whozits & Whatzits" on the Dream?

CSX2
01-04-2010, 02:29 PM
The DU website has a JPG of the deck plans for the Dream that shows "Whozits & Whatzits" just forward of Donald's Pool and the Deck Stage. Does anyone know what this is? It does not appear on the interactive deck plans on the DCL site (the Ice Cream/Grill etc don't show up there either).

MouseMomx2
01-04-2010, 02:38 PM
The DU website has a JPG of the deck plans for the Dream that shows "Whozits & Whatzits" just forward of Donald's Pool and the Deck Stage. Does anyone know what this is? It does not appear on the interactive deck plans on the DCL site (the Ice Cream/Grill etc don't show up there either).

I believe that is the small shop that will sell pool items, beach towels, etc.

mmouse37
01-04-2010, 02:39 PM

I know I read something about this but my guess is that it is a sundry type gift shop...sun screens, towels, beach stuff, etc. I will try and find where I read about it and report back.

MJ