PDA

View Full Version : DVC with the Dining Plan?

troynkasey
01-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Can I get the dining plan while staying with my DVC stay? I know the dining plan is tied to the number of ticket days purchased, but I didn't know if it could be applied to vacation club members...

las710
01-04-2010, 12:59 PM
We rented via a member in November and were able to purchase the dining plan without purchasing tickets. The days of the dining plan were determined by the # of nights we stayed at the resort.

thepops
01-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Yes you can. Park tickets are NOT necessary (unless the place you are dining is inside a park) and you must purchase it for every person on the reservation for every day of your stay.

#1SonofMIannie
01-04-2010, 11:20 PM
the one bit of advice I would add, would be the you call and setup your Dining Plan with MS min. of 48hrs in advance of your arrival. You can still pay @ check-in.

DebbieB
01-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Can I get the dining plan while staying with my DVC stay? I know the dining plan is tied to the number of ticket days purchased, but I didn't know if it could be applied to vacation club members...

It's tied to the number of nights you are staying, not the tickets. This is true for DVC or not.