PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if a room sleeps 3 or 4

gometros
01-04-2010, 08:32 AM
I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I had no idea how to formulate my search. Looking at the deck plans on this site, how can you tell if a stateroom sleeps three or four people? Is the black triangle an indicator?

jilljill
01-04-2010, 08:44 AM
The black triangle is a connecting door.
The less scientific way would be to do a ressie search on DCL's site for 4 people to see which cabins are available. If you are looking for 3 people you can do the same. You can also call DCL or your TA and ask them.

gometros
01-04-2010, 09:01 AM
The black triangle is a connecting door.
The less scientific way would be to do a ressie search on DCL's site for 4 people to see which cabins are available. If you are looking for 3 people you can do the same. You can also call DCL or your TA and ask them.

Thanks. I guess that means there is no indicator on the plans. Too bad, I thought there was.

disney1990
01-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Thanks. I guess that means there is no indicator on the plans. Too bad, I thought there was.

If you have access to "The Passporter" Cruise book, you can find this information. Perhaps your library has a copy.

gometros
01-04-2010, 12:23 PM
If you have access to "The Passporter" Cruise book, you can find this information. Perhaps your library has a copy.

That's where I saw it! Thanks.

kcashner
01-04-2010, 12:32 PM
If you've decided on a cabin you location you like, try a dummy ressie. They won't allow you to book 4 in a cabin that holds 3.

Alternatively, many TAs have the list.