PDA

View Full Version : GREAT seafood place?

Karrie Davis
01-03-2010, 11:01 PM
We will be there in on the 9th :) Both our family (CO.) and the family we are going with (MN.) are wanting some GREAT off site sea food.

What would you recommend?

fausz4
01-04-2010, 02:19 PM
In May 2009 we went to Bonefish Grill...It was one of the highlights of our trip! Our kids LOVED it (ages 12 and 7 at the time)and the wait staff was amazing. The food is great quality and they reworked a couple of the recipes for our kids. It is not a cheap place to go --- but it was worth it to us!

We went to the location at 7830 West Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819. We will definately eat there again!

bonefishgrill.com

Good Luck ---BTW ---- we will be there from Jan 6 - 10th!

Karrie Davis
01-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Thanks! I will check out their site!

If any one knows any others we would like to go out a few times for seafood :) We don't always get the best here in Colorado - LOL

singnring
01-06-2010, 01:17 PM
If you will have a car and don't mind driving over to Titusville, the best seafood IMHO is at Dixie Crossroads.

We don't make a trip to FL without eating there at least once! I grew up in FL and miss eating good seafood. DC takes care of me!

A couple of years ago, I heard they also had a restaurant on I-drive. I don't know if that is still there, and I never ate there so I can't speak for how it compares to the Titusville location.

I can tell you though, it is definitely worth the drive to Titusville!

BLTLDZ
01-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Hands down, either FLying Fish, on the Boardwalk OR Todd English's Blue Zoo located in the DOlphin Hotel.