PDA

View Full Version : Have to share - pirate hat and packing

momofkhm
01-03-2010, 10:05 PM
We're leaving Friday for a Sunday cruise. I brought a suitcase and started packing those things that we need for all of us - mask, snorkels, sunscreen, pirate stuff, etc.

My folks had a pirate hat and hook they set us yesterday. The kids have been playing with them all day. I just walked by the suitcase and the hat and hook were placed nicely on top! I never said anything about needing them in the suitcase. I figured the kids would play all week and they'd be forgotten. I guess they really want them on board!

(Kids are 15, 12, and 9)

thepops
01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Very cool! I guess they are excited to go.

natale1980
01-03-2010, 11:20 PM
We're leaving Friday for a Sunday cruise. I brought a suitcase and started packing those things that we need for all of us - mask, snorkels, sunscreen, pirate stuff, etc.

My folks had a pirate hat and hook they set us yesterday. The kids have been playing with them all day. I just walked by the suitcase and the hat and hook were placed nicely on top! I never said anything about needing them in the suitcase. I figured the kids would play all week and they'd be forgotten. I guess they really want them on board!

(Kids are 15, 12, and 9)

are you going on the January 10th Disney Cruise? If so, we'll be there with you!

Can't wait!!! Anything is warmer then Chicago!! Right now 60's sound AMAZING!
-nat

varganator10sq
01-03-2010, 11:20 PM
They had pirate hats in the toy section of "Dollar Tree" yesterday, I almost bought 2, except the cruise is a surprise and I didn't know how to pack them.