PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances of booking a 2 BR at VGC at 7 months?

mommacat56
01-01-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm not an owner at VGC, but was thinking about planning a stay this fall. What do you experts and owners think? Thanks for your input! :goodvibes And Happy New Year!!!

tjkraz
01-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Hard to predict since the DVC component is so small. There have been reports of people getting reservations at 7 months but that will be an evolving situation over the next couple of years (at least.)

If you're targeting a general timeframe ("the fall") rather than specific dates, that certainly helps. My advice would be to start calling 7 months out from the earliest time you would consider going. Even if you get something you can always call back later and try to change to more preferable dates.

For example, if you want to go sometime in October with the last week of October being your top choice, start calling as soon as you can book the first week of October. At least then you may be able to lock-in somthing at 7 months. Then you can always call 7 months out from that last week of Oct. If those dates are available, cancel what you already have and rebook with the same points.

Good luck.

mac_tlc
01-02-2010, 07:24 AM
We just booked a 1 bdr at VGC last week for the last week in July. I think the chances are better now, but will get harder once it is sold out.

mac_tlc

I'm_Wishing
01-02-2010, 06:53 PM
We just bought at VGC and were able to book a 2bdr from 6/25-7/2. So hopefully you can find one also.

mommacat56
01-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Thanks for all your replies...and wish me luck...sounds like I'm going to need it!! ;)