PDA

View Full Version : What floor/area to request for BCV in a Studio?

Treacle44
01-01-2010, 05:10 AM
First of all Happy New Year to everyone! :)

I need to ring Member Services next week to book 9 nights in a Studio at BCV and I just wondered if there is a better view/floor etc to request please?

x

OKW Lover
01-01-2010, 08:42 AM
There really isn't much to request at BCV. I'd just consider if I wanted to be near the elevators (convenience) or further away (quieter) and perhaps for an upper floor.

Deb & Bill
01-01-2010, 12:22 PM
There really isn't much to request at BCV. I'd just consider if I wanted to be near the elevators (convenience) or further away (quieter) and perhaps for an upper floor.

I second that thought. Not much in the way of requests for BCV, other than closer to the parking lot or closer to Epcot, but they wouldn't be using them as requests anyway. You could request water view (pool or canal) or garden/woods view. Higher or lower would be a request if you wanted that specifically.

robertdangelo
01-01-2010, 08:44 PM
You can check out views and maps here: http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/ If you click on the room # you will see the view from the balcony.

cjs123123
01-01-2010, 09:09 PM
thanks you.. I will be there on monday in a stuido and that was really cool to see the view from the belcony... although its going to be really cool we do enjoy sitting out there!!! thanks again!