PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Home Suggestions - HELP????

Mephistoles
12-31-2009, 10:35 PM
We are planning a vacation to WDW in August 2010. We plan to take the train to Kissimmee & would have to rent a car/van to get around. I have have frantically searching sites for a private home that is within 5 miles of the park. So far, I have narrowed my searches to Villa Direct Homes & Dream Villas of Orlando. Has anyone stayed in these places and if so, how was your experience? If not, does anyone have any suggestions as I am about to pull out my hair from planning this trip.
Thanks.

mgilmer
01-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Loyaltyusa has some very nice homes. We have stayed with them twice. Good people. Ask for Yvonne.

www.loyaltyusa.com (http://www.loyaltyusa.com/)

castanhope
01-03-2010, 05:14 PM
If you go through a management company for your rental, such as Villa Direct, you will most likely pay more. If you go through a private owner, you can find homes within 5 miles of Disney in communities such as Windsor Hills, Windsor Palms, etc. Go to windsorhillsrent.com and place an inquiry for the type of home you are looking for (3 bed, 6 bed, condo, etc.) and the owners will email you back with a quote. You can also try searching on VRBO in the Kissimmee area within different rental communities to find a home you like. Good luck!

SamIAm21
01-03-2010, 05:27 PM
I stayed at an All Star Vacation home this past October. Loved every minute of it. I was just outside the back gate at Sherberth Road. It took 3-5 minutes to be on Disney property near the Animal Kingdom!

www.allstarvacationhomes.com

sympatico
01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
How many bedrooms do you need. I can give you a list of those that we've stayed in if you want.

loveysbydesign
01-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Try windsorhillsrent.com!

LivinInTheCastle
01-05-2010, 05:45 PM
I also would say All Star Vacation homes, they are totally decked out.

BellyBaby
01-05-2010, 07:36 PM
I like http://www.homeaway.com

They have better search parameters than VRBO.com. But check out both for sure. Check out the house pics in my siggie at Emerald Island Resort.

mommylovestinkerbell
01-05-2010, 07:47 PM
We always stay at a beautiful home in Kissimmee, We LOVE:lovestruc it!!! It is beautiful. Three bedrooms, not to expensive, the garage is made into a game type room!! It has a pool table and air hockey? The owner is a husband and wife from the UK, they are super nice. They own three homes, two are in a gated community and the other is in a community. They all have their own pools!! It is beautiful, very well taken care of. I don't have enough posts to post the link so pm me if you are interested.