PDA

View Full Version : Central Florida Zoo

crl
12-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Has anyone been to this zoo lately? I did a search, but could not find anything about it. We went to the zoo more than 4 years ago, and while it was nice, we were hoping that they may have updated it. Does anyone have any recent information about the zoo?

livndisney
12-31-2009, 12:02 PM
Has anyone been to this zoo lately? I did a search, but could not find anything about it. We went to the zoo more than 4 years ago, and while it was nice, we were hoping that they may have updated it. Does anyone have any recent information about the zoo?

It is a work in progress. They did add a splash park and a zip line attraction. It is still a small zoo.

http://www.centralfloridazoo.org/

SunnyP4Disney
12-31-2009, 12:17 PM
I just want to let you know there's another zoo about an hour from Disney. The Brevard Zoo is located in Melbourne FL and is a great family friendly little zoo that could. They have a fabulous African Savannah exhibit where you can interact with giraffe, see the rhinos, etc. You can take a train to Lemur Island, watch the alligators get fed, kayak down a little river, there's a great kids area. It's fabulous!!!

www.brevardzoo.org