PDA

View Full Version : Just got a room from Priceline

SweetPeasMom2
12-29-2009, 10:46 PM
I just bid and got a room for the first time with Priceline. I'm thinking it was a 2 star. It's the Extended Stay in Maitgate??? Anyways, will we be able to request a non-smoking room?

taliategan
12-30-2009, 07:00 AM
There is no guarantee with Priceline - most hotels will honor a request for a non-smoking room if they have non-smoking rooms available. It may be best to call the hotel now, so they can add your request to your reservation. You almost always get the star rating of a hotel that you bid - its possible to get a higher star rating (but not a lower star rating) if there are no hotels available at the start rating you bid, but there is a higher star rating at the price you bid.

MinnieLove
12-30-2009, 10:31 AM
Going to Priceline for 3/31 - 4/2, what did you pay for your reservation?

A Mickeyfan
01-01-2010, 12:14 AM
I had thought that all Priceline rooms were smoke free.. and if you wanted smoking you had to request that...
What I would do is wait a few days from the day you won the ressie and contact the hotel with your request just to be on the safe side. Many hotels are smoke free anyway.. & if they do allow smoking, they don't have many rooms set aside for it. Chances are you will get your smoke free room...