PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: 6/1 TR STARTED-2 'Bama families + a SUV takin' on the World - March 2010!

alleymaxx
12-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Hi fellow DISer's,

This is my 1st PTR and I thought this would be a great way to release some excitement about my upcoming trip!!

Travel dates: Saturday, March 20 - Saturday, March 27, 2010
Travel method: Rental car (Large SUV)
Resort: All-Star Movies (not sure of acronym on this one - ASMV, maybe?):confused3
Accommodations: Preferred Room

Cast of characters: Family 1: Me (Deanna) 35, DH Bob 36 & DD Emma 9
Family 2: BFF Stacey 32, BFFH Bryan 34 & BFFD Ashley 9

This will be my 4th trip to Disney World. Though I am no veteran, I certainly plan to be. Since my first trip in May 2006 I became hooked and simply can not imagine vacationing anywhere else!

So I hope you can join me on this first PTR 'cause I am going to need some expertise from you other DISer's on making the most of this trip.:yay:

alleymaxx
12-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Coming soon, more on the Cast of Characters.
And what in heck sparked this trip! :cheer2:

And YIKES I only have 1 ADR so far.....can't make up my mind where to eat!!:eek:

alleymaxx
12-30-2009, 05:23 PM
One of the cast members will also be celebrating birthday on this trip:bday:!

mh1973
12-30-2009, 10:50 PM
I will be following along!!!!

alleymaxx
12-30-2009, 11:36 PM
:welcome: You found me. I really need to get busy....

alleymaxx
01-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Happy New Year fellow DISers!

Time to get back in the groove and start reporting, so let’s hear it for The Cast:

Up first, is Family 1, the Bagby Bunch. The Bagby’s are made up of the following Cast of Characters:

Me (Deanna), mom to Emma (9 yrs), wife to Bob for 12 years. Absolutely loves Disney World. Took my 1st trip in May 2006 and that I was all it took. I was hooked by the proverbial Disney net and lured in hook, line and sinker. One of my major flaws is that I am always LATE - no matter how hard I try -just a gift! I’m sure at some point that will come into play on this upcoming trip. :laughing:
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1039/medium/100_1206.JPG
This is a picture of me & DD last year at DHS.

DH – Bob, dad to Emma, DH, 36, is not a huge Disney fan, but puts up with my passion – whatever makes ‘Momma’ happy. :lovestrucHe is very witty and laid back. DH has one of those type personalities that gets along with anyone.

http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1039/medium/100_1330_Revised.JPG
DH & Princess Jasmine May 2009

DD – Emma (a.k.a. The Beast) :scared1:– our precious 9 year old daughter. She's really not a beast at all (at least now she isn't) but when she was a baby she always made these funny grunting, growling noises and DH started calling her The Beast. From there it just stuck. She doesn't mind the nickname now but I'm sure as she gets older she will.
Like Mother, like daughter, Emma loves Disney. Her favorite Disney character is Tinkerbell and her favorite princess is Cinderella.
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1039/100_1350.JPG
Princess Emma eating ice cream last year outside the Rose & Crown pub Epcot WS

This will be the 4th trip to WDW for The Bagby’s.

Past trips include:

Travel dates: May 2006
Travel method: Fly, Magical Express
Resort: Pop Century
Accommodations: Preferred Room (70’s Bldg)
Ages in Group: DH 32, ME 31, & DD 5
WDW Experience: 1st Trip

Travel dates: November 2007
Travel method: Drive
Resort: Pop Century
Accommodations: Preferred Room (60’s Bldg)
Ages in Group: Various
WDW Experience: YES Program – 95lb Cheerleading Squad

Travel dates: May 2009
Travel method: Drive
Resort: Port Orleans Riverside
Accommodations: Standard Room (Alligator Bayou Bldg 26)
Ages in Group: DH 35, ME 34, & DD 8
WDW Experience: 1st stay at Moderate Resort & rain lots & lots of rain:boat:

Thanks for stopping by. Up next Family 2, The Arrington's.......

alleymaxx
01-07-2010, 03:25 PM
:wave2: We've been blessed the last 2 trips my family has taken to WDW because we have been able to travel and/or met with some friends while there. This year will be no exception!

When my DD 9 was in Kindgarten she meet her BFF. The two of them are now in 3rd grade and practically in separable. :hug: They are so much alike it's scary! :eek: As their friendship grew so did ours with BFF's parents. Quickly we (the parents) realized why are girls were so much like sisters, we all shared so many interests, one of course being Disney! Fast forward and here we are!
Now on with the Cast of the Arrington's, Family 2:

First, is BFFMom, Stacey 32 - always the life of the party. She & I share a serious passion for both Disney and Twilight!!
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/medium/IMG00235-20090922-2015.jpg

BFFDad, Bryan 34 - an avid fisherman who frequently participates in fishing tournaments. Both Bryan & DH can best be described as good 'ole country boys. Two true southern gentlemen all the way!
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/medium/100_2337.JPG

And then we have my daughter’s BFF Ashley! Soon to be 9, we will be celebrating her birthday in WDW, the Happiest Place of Earth! http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/medium/100_0609.jpg
(Left: Ashley, Right: Emma)

This will be the Arrington's 3rd trip WDW but their 1st time staying on-site.

Now on with the plans.....

Haley/Hayden Mom
01-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Waiting patiently to hear your tourplans.popcorn:: Might make me want to go ahead and start my PTR early.

alleymaxx
01-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Waiting patiently to hear your tourplans.popcorn:: Might make me want to go ahead and start my PTR early.

:wave2: Hey there! Yes I know I need to get busy!

alleymaxx
01-09-2010, 09:45 AM
:cheer2: Woohoo! Can we get a little Disboard http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr41/StClairKing59/Alabama%20Roll%20Tide%2059/red-1.gif
What an exciting game between 2 great teams!

alleymaxx
01-09-2010, 10:20 AM
I just spent time updating my thread and I go to post it and my session must have timed out! Now everything I wrote is gone to cyber wasteland! I guess it's best to type it in Word, etc then copy paste. Darn it - live & learn. That's my motto!

Well gotta get DD ready to go to a birthday party so I'll have to finish later. Wondering if I'll ever get this thing off the ground! :laughing:

alleymaxx
01-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Okay – let’s try this again. How this trip came to be. Back in November 2009 BFF Mom, Stacey was mentioned that DD Ashley really wanted to spend her upcoming birthday at WDW. Since Ashley’s birthday fell perfectly during our Spring Break, Stacey thought this would be a good time to try and plan it. She also really wanted to stay on-site this trip because they had never done that before, that’s where I got involved. Since ALL whopping 3 of our trips had been on-site, she came to the expert. :lmao: Now all she had to do was get her DH on board. A little talk of booking him a special Bass Pro Fishing Excursion and he was in. Before long the Arrington’s were asking, “Hey why don’t you guys join us?” Then we had my DH drinkin’ the Mickey juice! :drinking1

Now first things first, where to stay? :scratchin Goal is simple - a bed to sleep in. As I mentioned earlier on our 1st two trips we stayed at Pop Century. We were very pleased with the POP. On our last trip in May 2009we decided to take advantage of the 4/3 deal and try one of the Moderate resorts (POR). POR was a great resort, don’t get me wrong, but we missed the whimsy-décor that the Value resorts offered. The amenities offered between the Moderate & Value resorts just isn’t enough to justify paying the difference at least for us. So after all was said & done we decided to go with the All-Star Movies Resort. It will be a 1st for all of us! :yay:

alleymaxx
01-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Shortly after booking our trip with The Arringtons, we collectively decided to try and rent a vehicle that we all travel in rather than taking 2 cars.

Bryan (BFF Dad) offered to line up the vehicle since he can get an employee discount through his company. :thumbsup2 Well he was able to secure a large SUV, I believe it's a Tahoe. But being the paranoid person I am and also knowing my luck, I'm beginning to wonder if the SUV has a 3rd row seat?!. I know that some did not always have them. Also, then yesterday I saw one (a newer one like we'll be renting) and it did not have a luggage rack :scared1:.

alleymaxx
01-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Purchased my Tour Guide Mike Vacation Planner and so far I am really liking it. Thanks mh1973 for telling me about it.

As I mentioned previously so far we only have 1 ADR. It's for 7:30PM at Chef Mickey's on the Saturday we arrive. Normally I would never plan anything for the arrival day because I know me and I live under Murphy's Law therefore I would be worried (paranoia again) :eek: about being able to make to the ressie on time. I seem to have a propensity for being late. But I'm not driving though so we should be good. I'll just have to keep my black cat in my pocket. Plus this is going to be an extra special surprise treat for BFF Ashley for her birthday. She has always wanted a special celebration held on her actual birthday and this year will the year! party:

alleymaxx
01-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Looks like our little group will be taking a detour on the way to Disney. Stacey & I will have to stop & buy the Twilight New Moon DVD!! :woohoo::love: Now add both our laptops to the packing list so we can watch it every night before we go to sleep! :cloud9:

amosser
01-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Hi - I'm following along :thumbsup2
Have you thought about a fishing excursion for the fellows? My DH & DS did this last year and loved it (they drug me along to take pics ;) )

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/mosserone/Image297.jpg

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/mosserone/Image330.jpg

What part of AL are you in? I lived in Birmingham and Elba for awhile and really miss it :sad1: It is beautiful down there.

MHTeacher
01-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Noticed your title and thought, "Alabamaians! :)" Thought I'd join in!

She & I share a serious passion for both Disney and Twilight!!

I'm right there with you! :thumbsup2

:cheer2: Woohoo! Can we get a little Disboard http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr41/StClairKing59/Alabama%20Roll%20Tide%2059/red-1.gif
What an exciting game between 2 great teams!

Loved it---just got madder and madder as it went on that DH wouldn't agree to letting us go! He said we couldn't return from Disney on 1/1 and head off across the country 5 days later. Party-Pooper! ;)

I just spent time updating my thread and I go to post it and my session must have timed out! Now everything I wrote is gone to cyber wasteland! I guess it's best to type it in Word, etc then copy paste. Darn it - live & learn. That's my motto!

:laughing: Same thing happened to me while I was writing my first trip report. So now, it's like you said, type in word, copy and paste!

So where do you live in Alabama? I am in northwest Alabama.

disneylovin24
01-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Sounbs like it will be a fun trip:goodvibes Can't wait to read all about itpopcorn::

You might not like me for this:eek: but Alabama would have never won if Colt McCoy played the whole game;)

MHTeacher
01-23-2010, 04:45 PM
You might not like me for this:eek: but Alabama would have never won if Colt McCoy played the whole game;)

Well.......I will of course disagree. :)

alleymaxx
01-24-2010, 02:57 PM
Hi - I'm following along :thumbsup2
Have you thought about a fishing excursion for the fellows?

We did. I will update my PTR today with the details. I think the guys will love it! :fish:

What part of AL are you in? I lived in Birmingham and Elba for awhile and really miss it :sad1: It is beautiful down there.

We live in a small town called Leeds (Home of Charles Barkley) right outside Birmingham.

Wow – Birmingham to Colorado now that’s a drastic change! A good friend of mine from school lives in Colorado Springs. Via Facebook, I see a lot his pictures of the area and it looks so beautiful. If I could ever stop spending ever extra dollar I get on Disney trips I might be able to visit there one day. :laughing:

alleymaxx
01-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Noticed your title and thought, "Alabamaians! :)" Thought I'd join in!

Hi fellow Alabamian! Oh gosh I’m a little nervous now that a teacher is following. Let me forewarn you, my grammar skills are horrible so please forgive me!

Loved it---just got madder and madder as it went on that DH wouldn't agree to letting us go! He said we couldn't return from Disney on 1/1 and head off across the country 5 days later. Party-Pooper! ;).

Sounds like something my DH would've said too. :laughing:

So where do you live in Alabama? I am in northwest Alabama.

We live in Leeds (Home of Charles Barkley), right outside Birmingham. What part of NW Alabama are you from?

I noticed in your ticker that your next trip is in 1 month & 26 days, so will you be down there around the same time I am?

alleymaxx
01-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Sounbs like it will be a fun trip:goodvibes Can't wait to read all about itpopcorn::

:wave2: Thanks for following along. Ah, you're a fellow Disney fan, what's not to like?! :hug: Oh and you're certainly not the first person I've heard that from. But IMHO I think Alabama still would’ve won but it certainly would’ve been a lot closer game. When McCoy got hurt it really seemed to deflate their team-- the offense, as well as, the defense. In their first drive, Texas dominated and would have scored. In the end though I think it just goes to show that Texas was just too one-dimensional and lacked depth. Personally I think the Texas backup quarterback (Gilbert) played a good game. He will certainly be a force to be reckoned with in the future!:thumbsup2

MHTeacher
01-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Hi fellow Alabamian! Oh gosh I’m a little nervous now that a teacher is following. Let me forewarn you, my grammar skills are horrible so please forgive me!]

:thumbsup2 I teach math and english, but don't worry...I try not to critique any grammar on my time off! (except for my children!) ;)

We live in Leeds (Home of Charles Barkley), right outside Birmingham. What part of NW Alabama are you from?

I live in Florence which is on the Tennessee River in Lauderdale county. Grew up here until getting married after college, moved to Mississippi, then Tennessee, and back to Mississippi, before finally getting to come home 10 years ago.

I noticed in your ticker that your next trip is in 1 month & 26 days, so will you be down there around the same time I am?

Looks like we will...I teach at the same school my children attend, and our spring break is March 22-26. We're actually heading down Thursday, the 18th and will return on Wednesday, the 24th. :banana:

disneylovin24
01-24-2010, 03:51 PM
:wave2: Thanks for following along. Ah, you're a fellow Disney fan, what's not to like?! :hug: Oh and you're certainly not the first person I've heard that from. But IMHO I think Alabama still would’ve won but it certainly would’ve been a lot closer game. When McCoy got hurt it really seemed to deflate their team-- the offense, as well as, the defense. In their first drive, Texas dominated and would have scored. In the end though I think it just goes to show that Texas was just too one-dimensional and lacked depth. Personally I think the Texas backup quarterback (Gilbert) played a good game. He will certainly be a force to be reckoned with in the future!:thumbsup2

Gilbert did play a great game. There was really a time in the second half where I thought the Longhorns would actually pull off the victory. Then Gilbert threw an interception or something:laughing:

alleymaxx
01-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Okay so here we are 54 days and counting and I have finally made some progress! :yay:

But before I layout our day-to-day plans as they stand now let me add a brief segment about the departure. As indicated by my title we will be traveling via rental car, a large SUV. Poor DH lost the battle again this trip. He loves to fly! Up until my 2nd trip to WDW in Nov 2007, DH had me convinced the drive from Alabama to Orlando was well over 10 hours – phooey! So on our trip last May I talked him in to driving and how convenient it would be to have our car. Granted I had a mild panic attack right before the trip because I began to wonder if my SUV would make it. Clifford, nickname for my red 2000 EB Ford Expedition, :laughing: was 9 years old and at the time had approximately 125,000 miles on it. Granted some might be saying to themselves right now, “hey it probably would’ve been cheaper to fly considering the gas that thing guzzles” well you couldn’t be further from the truth. I have to take a moment and brag on my Cliffy. That large SUV of mine gets better gas mileage than most new cars have its size! On our drive down to Orlando we took the Interstate the whole way (I-20 to 285 to I-75). We made it down there in approximately 8.5 hours and Cliffy got 23 mpg! Not to shabby, ‘eh. :thumbsup2

Okay, fast forward again. What time to leave?! Normally it wouldn’t be such a big deal but I know what we have planned for the first night and I don’t want the DH’s to be too cranky from driving. I mean no matter how many times Stacey & I offer to drive – they won’t let us. So last night we all got together and discussed departure day, etc. My suggestion was to leave around 3AM Saturday the 20th. That way the DH’s would get a little sleep and the DD’s could stay in the PJ’s and sleep. But the DH’s seem to think it would be better if we left around 9PM on Friday the 19th. This has us getting to Orlando around 6AM. Granted we will have to make a least one stop so Stacey & I can purchase the New Moon DVD but we definitely have some time to kill. Last year we got lucky at POR and were able to check-in around 1PM but I don’t want to depend on anything like that. Maybe we can hit some of the outlet stores and the DH’s can nap in the car!!

Sorry I didn’t intend to get so sidetracked before unloading our daily plans. In an effort to keep this post from being too long I will stop here and continue on shortly.

MHTeacher
01-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Granted we will have to make a least one stop so Stacey & I can purchase the New Moon DVD but we definitely have some time to kill. .

:laughing: Hope you have a dvd player in that rental SUV!

alleymaxx
01-25-2010, 08:57 PM
I live in Florence which is on the Tennessee River in Lauderdale county. Grew up here until getting married after college, moved to Mississippi, then Tennessee, and back to Mississippi, before finally getting to come home 10 years ago.

Such a small world, our neighbors, (& good friends) Sharman (Smith) & Rob Brooks are both from Florence. I believe Sharman's mom is a school teacher too at one of the county schools in Killen (?).

[Looks like we will...I teach at the same school my children attend, and our spring break is March 22-26. We're actually heading down Thursday, the 18th and will return on Wednesday, the 24th.

That's awesome. Have you got a PTR going?

alleymaxx
01-25-2010, 09:03 PM
:laughing: Hope you have a dvd player in that rental SUV!

Actually I have a dual Disney DVD system for the car :happytv:. It's one of those types you can move around from car to car and then Stacey & I both will probably carry our laptops! :rotfl:

alleymaxx
01-25-2010, 09:11 PM
So far here’s the plan, the script, if you will. (Since we are staying at the ASMo I think I going to try incorporate a little “Movie” theme into my report) ;)

Saturday, March 20th Opening Night (a.k.a. Arrival Day):
-7:50 PM ADR at Chef Mickey’s to celebrate BFF Ashley’s 9th birthday! :cake: This will be our 1st time to eat at Chef Mickey’s.
-Then if everyone is up to it I was thinking we should cruise on over to MK to hopefully catch a glimpse of Wishes.

Sunday, March 21st:

We plan to hit Epcot taking on Future World and start on World Showcase using our ‘adult’ passports (thx mh1973)! :drinking: Thx to fellow DISer mh1973 World Showcase is now one of our favorite places. Until last May we have never really taken time to tour World Showcase. Wow were we missing out!

Monday, March 22nd:

About 9:00 AM all the girls will head over to the Contemporary Resort with the DH’s for their Bass Fishing Excursion which is scheduled for 10:00 AM. :boat: The fishing trip will definitely be an all boys event. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts BFFD Bryan is an avid fisherman so we knew when scheduling the excursion that the Bass Nitro was a must.

Right now I’m not sure what we girls will do while the dad’s are on the fishing trip. Once we all meet back up we plan to finish our day at Epcot – World Showcase!

Tuesday, March 23rd:

This will be our official MK day!!

Wednesday, March 24th:

Hump day we will hit HS and possibly back to MK that night.

Thursday, March 25th:

Going to AK on this day with a 12:30 ADR at Rainforest Café. BFF’s have eaten at Rainforest before but we have not. After leaving AK we will probably go back to the room for a little R & R and possibly head back to HS to watch Fantasmic. Out of our group DD & I are the only ones that have seen Fantasmic.

Friday, March 26th:

Not real sure about the morning may either go back to AK or HS but that afternoon we will go back to MK and hopefully get to watch the Spectro parade!

Saturday, March 27th:

Check out and then head over to DTD and possibly have lunch at the ESPN club.

So whatcha' think?

MHTeacher
01-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Such a small world, our neighbors, (& good friends) Sharman (Smith) & Rob Brooks are both from Florence. I believe Sharman's mom is a school teacher too at one of the county schools in Killen (?).

It is, isn't it? :)

That's awesome. Have you got a PTR going?

Not yet....trying to finish my most recent trip report and then I have to come up with a title for a PTR---I think I'll merge my two trips (March and May) into one PTR.

So far here’s the plan, the script, if you will. (Since we are staying at the ASMo I think I going to try incorporate a little “Movie” theme into my report) ;)

Saturday, March 20th Opening Night (a.k.a. Arrival Day):
-7:50 PM ADR at Chef Mickey’s to celebrate BFF Ashley’s 9th birthday! :cake: This will be our 1st time to eat at Chef Mickey’s.
-Then if everyone is up to it I was thinking we should cruise on over to MK to hopefully catch a glimpse of Wishes.

Sunday, March 21st:

We plan to hit Epcot taking on Future World and start on World Showcase using our ‘adult’ passports (thx mh1973)! :drinking: Thx to fellow DISer mh1973 World Showcase is now one of our favorite places. Until last May we have never really taken time to tour World Showcase. Wow were we missing out!

Monday, March 22nd:

About 9:00 AM all the girls will head over to the Contemporary Resort with the DH’s for their Bass Fishing Excursion which is scheduled for 10:00 AM. :boat: The fishing trip will definitely be an all boys event. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts BFFD Bryan is an avid fisherman so we knew when scheduling the excursion that the Bass Nitro was a must.

Right now I’m not sure what we girls will do while the dad’s are on the fishing trip. Once we all meet back up we plan to finish our day at Epcot – World Showcase!

Tuesday, March 23rd:

Wednesday, March 24th:

Thursday, March 25th:

Going to AK on this day with a 12:30 ADR at Rainforest Café. BFF’s have eaten at Rainforest before but we have not. After leaving AK we will probably go back to the room for a little R & R and possibly head back to HS to watch Fantasmic. Out of our group DD & I are the only ones that have seen Fantasmic.

Friday, March 26th:

Not real sure about the morning may either go back to AK or HS but that afternoon we will go back to MK and hopefully get to watch the Spectro parade!

Saturday, March 27th:

Check out and then head over to DTD and possibly have lunch at the ESPN club.

So whatcha' think?

:thumbsup2 Sounds like a good plan! I'll have to check out the tentative plan I made today to see if we'll be at the same parks on any days.

alleymaxx
01-27-2010, 04:53 PM
:goodvibes Yea! BFF Stacey is now part a DISboard member!! Can I get a banana dance?! :banana: :banana: :banana:

alleymaxx
01-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Happy Friday Everyone!

In my excitement about our upcoming trip I came up with a couple of possible t-shirt designs. My problem is I am stuck on wording :confused: so I posted a thread over in the Creative Community forum to maybe get some ideas. I put pictures of the 2 'Bama style 'disigns I came up with. Take a look and let me know what you think! :listen:

In the meantime, I'm going to start working on a couple of more DISigns. These next ones will incorporate mine & Stacey's passion for Twilight & Disney! :love: This outta get interesting....

Oh BTW, here's a link to my post in the Creative Community: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2384713&referrerid=164792

MHTeacher
01-29-2010, 05:41 PM
OOOH---I've got to have that houndstooth Mickey head. :thumbsup2

alleymaxx
01-29-2010, 07:33 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2778/4315018940_1813ffba0b.jpg

I just feel like it needs something more.....

alleymaxx
02-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Don't laugh at 'my model' now. :rotfl: I got a little carried away with the Photoshop! :rotfl2:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4002/4321464500_be7a8292bf_o.jpg

Now, for a little Twilight inspired designs......:lovestruc
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4026/4327117908_f16dbf790b_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4326384565_babb6b734e_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2795/4326385389_8444fda5f0_b.jpg

Best of both worlds don't cha think?!:cloud9:

MHTeacher
02-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Don't laugh at 'my model' now. :rotfl: I got a little carried away with the Photoshop! :rotfl2:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4002/4321464500_be7a8292bf_o.jpg

:rotfl2: Loving your "models"!

ladybugmom
02-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Hi Deanna!! I saw your post on Michelle's PTR!! ROLL TIDE baby!! :cheer2: I just LOVE your houndstooth Mickey head!! We're huge BAMA fans!! My DH is from Jasper and is a U of A alum. I noticed that you were in WDW last May during the rain. We were too!! What were your dates? We were there May 16-23--it rained everyday ALL day!

alleymaxx
02-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Hi Deanna!! I saw your post on Michelle's PTR!! ROLL TIDE baby!! :cheer2: I just LOVE your houndstooth Mickey head!! We're huge BAMA fans!! My DH is from Jasper and is a U of A alum. I noticed that you were in WDW last May during the rain. We were too!! What were your dates? We were there May 16-23--it rained everyday ALL day!

:wave2: Hey & welcome! Cool another 'Bama fan! Yes - we were there at the EXACT same time! Does this look familiar? http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2705/4335536640_cea0101773_b.jpg

I was so glad we had decided to drive to WDW for that trip because I had 2 umbrellas in my car and they sure did come in handy! :umbrella:

Did I see it right on your signature, are you planning another trip for May?

racefanof88
02-06-2010, 07:36 PM
:wave2: HI :wave2: I had to come over to a fellow Bama fan's PTR.

We were at Disney last year at the same time too. I so hope it doesn't do the same this year.

ladybugmom
02-06-2010, 11:54 PM
:wave2: Hey & welcome! Cool another 'Bama fan! Yes - we were there at the EXACT same time! Does this look familiar? http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2705/4335536640_cea0101773_b.jpg

I was so glad we had decided to drive to WDW for that trip because I had 2 umbrellas in my car and they sure did come in handy! :umbrella:

Did I see it right on your signature, are you planning another trip for May?

Yep!! I have lots of pictures just like that one! Uggghh!! Yes, we're headed back May 22-29 and then again Nov 27-Dec 4!!! We're praying for better weather this May!!

BabyEeyore
02-08-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm definitely subscribing! Can't wait to read more. We're going March 8-12th. :goodvibes My husband is from Daleville, AL. I may not have been born a Bama fan, but I am one now. ;)

MHTeacher
02-08-2010, 09:18 PM
I may not have been born a Bama fan, but I am one now. ;)

I converted my DH to 'Bama-ism! ;)

ladybugmom
02-08-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm definitely subscribing! Can't wait to read more. We're going March 8-12th. :goodvibes My husband is from Daleville, AL. I may not have been born a Bama fan, but I am one now. ;)

Same here!! I married into it!! My DH grew up in Jasper and his entire family (including him) went to the University of Alabama!!

alleymaxx
02-09-2010, 08:42 PM
:wave2: HI :wave2: I had to come over to a fellow Bama fan's PTR.

We were at Disney last year at the same time too. I so hope it doesn't do the same this year.

:welcome: Dana & fellow Alabamian! I sure hope we both have better luck with the weather this year!

alleymaxx
02-09-2010, 08:54 PM

Welcome! There's just something about them 'Bama boys! :laughing:

alleymaxx
02-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Okay - well I have managed to get my sis lined up for pet sitting. She will be coming to stay and take care of my other little babies:

Barkley, my crazy little pom
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/100_0068.JPG

Cata
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/100_0198.JPG

Shorty
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/Barkley_002.jpg

Not pictured is Moody, our blue Betta fish :fish:& Clyde our African Dwarf frog.:bounce:

My sis is not exactly an animal lover but it will save me the expense of having to board them.:woohoo:

alleymaxx
02-09-2010, 09:20 PM
I've been playing around with Photoshop again & I have come up with another t-shirt design. :idea: Let me know what you think.

http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/Disney_Alabama_2_resized.jpg

My thought is to put this design on the back of the shirt like the one 'Edward ' was wearing in one of my earlier posts and keep the Houndstooth Mickey head design on the front corner pocket area and put our last names in the Mickey head - what do ya'll think? :listen:

MHTeacher
02-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Very cute!! :thumbsup2

ladybugmom
02-10-2010, 12:27 AM
:lovestruc LOVE it!!!!! :lovestruc

BabyEeyore
02-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Oh wow, SO cute! Love it. :)

alleymaxx
02-15-2010, 08:28 PM
OMG! I am so behind! Well, I have a major change in plans. In fact I need to revise my PTR title! :scared1:

As most of you know it has been snowing here in 'old Bamie and man it can really reek havoc. http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4021/4361251850_c910ac0c6f_b.jpg
Snow Buddies on Friday!

In fact it's snowing right now! http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2735/4360510849_838cea4bd0_b.jpg
That's what has accumulated so far this evening!

So anyways as of last Wednesday we are no longer driving to WDW we are flying!! Thanks again to Marnie (mh1973) we got an incredible deal through Southwest, $39 EACH WAY. So we all jumped on board. After all was said and done the total cost for our family of three was $298.20. :dance3: Which will probably be a little less than the cost of the rental. DH is thrilled to say the least. He loves to fly! I don’t mind it either my only reservation is luggage limitations. Truth be known the SUV probably would’ve limited me more than the plane trip. For just $50 I can take on another piece of luggage. :woohoo: With the SUV we would’ve had to stack things so high on top! I mean no matter how much I try to plan for it I always buy more souveniers than my suitcases will hold. On our 1st trip we had to purchase one of those $150 suitcases sold in the gift shop at the resort and then pay $75 to get it on the plane. On our trip to NYC a couple of years I took an empty suitcase and still had to buy another one. I simply have no discipline. :sad2: So now I will need to update our itinerary to include our flights etc. I definately have some questions I hope you all can help me with. But first I've got to go and catch up on everyone else's reports I'm so behind!

MHTeacher
02-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Cute snow people! It snowed this morning here again, and we missed school for the 2nd Monday in a row. Right now, we're starting tomorrow on a 2 hr. delay, but I won't be surprised if school's cancelled again.

WOW----$39 each way....I want a deal like that! That's fantastic!:thumbsup2

ladybugmom
02-18-2010, 11:16 PM
LOVE the snow pics!! Sooo pretty!! :lovestruc

Holy cow!!! $39 each way?! That's incredible!! I wish we had Southwest in Memphis. Plane tickets are sooo expensive here--ours were $320 per person!!! :scared1: Thankfully my DH travels a lot for work and we got to use his miles!

alleymaxx
02-23-2010, 03:59 PM
LOVE the snow pics!! Sooo pretty!! :lovestruc

Holy cow!!! $39 each way?! That's incredible!! I wish we had Southwest in Memphis. Plane tickets are sooo expensive here--ours were $320 per person!!! :scared1: Thankfully my DH travels a lot for work and we got to use his miles!

Oh I hear 'ya on those flights in and out of Memphis. The company I work for has property there and whenever we have to fly it's ridiculous. :scared1:
But last week when I checked on flights for my boss they were only $117 from BHAM to MEM. Go figure! :confused3

alleymaxx
02-23-2010, 04:35 PM
OMG! OMG! Only 25 days to go!! :woohoo: And I've been doing a little shopping…..:goodvibes

Last year I purchased a pair of Salomon Techamphibian's and they were AWESOME for the parks! Now when I bought the Salomon's last year, I also fell in love with another shoe, sandal actually - Chaco's Z2. These sandals are so comfortable! :lovestruc At the time they did not have my size. But I managed to find me a pair this year!
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/Chaco_Z2_Unaweep_Sandals.jpg
I think I will have to order me a black pair too.

A couple of weeks ago I ordered these cute personalized eyelet tank tops from disneystore.com for the girls. http://www.disneystore.com/womens-apparel-create-your-own-eyelet-tank-top-for-her/p/1243516/305600/
I ordered them both blue ones but Emma's has a green Tinkerbell :tink: & Ashley's has a green Minnie Mouse ::MinnieMo. They are precious! I just hope it’s warm enough for them to wear them.

Now I’ve really got to go and catch up on everyone else’s plans. At some point I’ve got to check the TSA website and see what all the “no-no’s” are regarding carry-on. We haven’t flown in awhile so I need to be prepared. :eek:

Haley/Hayden Mom
02-23-2010, 05:00 PM
I am so jealous about your flight. The cutoff for those was flights thru May 25 so we weren't able to get it. Jeff was so ill.:mad: I am still watching SW for us a good price but right now it's still $135 down and $115 back per person. I just hope they go down soon but you know Jeff he is so spoiled he said we'd pay $1200 for the flight if it kept him from driving. Gotta love having a spoiled hubby. :rotfl2:

MHTeacher
02-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Love Disney shopping! :thumbsup2

Oh my word---your ticker doesn't even show up as months anymore---it's in weeks and days!!! :yay::yay::yay: Super-Exciting!

mh1973
02-24-2010, 05:42 PM
I am so jealous about your flight. The cutoff for those was flights thru May 25 so we weren't able to get it. Jeff was so ill.:mad: I am still watching SW for us a good price but right now it's still $135 down and $115 back per person. I just hope they go down soon but you know Jeff he is so spoiled he said we'd pay $1200 for the flight if it kept him from driving. Gotta love having a spoiled hubby. :rotfl2:

Are you going in June or July? It looks like it might be in May. I was going to let you know about the YES program and open enrollment during June and July, HUGE discounted tickets with this program!

Haley/Hayden Mom
02-25-2010, 06:53 AM
Are you going in June or July? It looks like it might be in May. I was going to let you know about the YES program and open enrollment during June and July, HUGE discounted tickets with this program!

We are going June 5-12. What is the YES program? I've never heard of it. DH really wants a cheap direct flight.

mh1973
02-25-2010, 07:14 AM
We are going June 5-12. What is the YES program? I've never heard of it. DH really wants a cheap direct flight.

ok, let me post a couple links for you, but basically you enroll your kids in one of the 3 hour classes (actually done in the parks, not in a classroom, very fun!) and with that you get discounted tickets. The tickets aren't up for sale yet, but the class schedule is out. My kids and I did the properties of motion class in January and they loved it! They got to ride 3 rides in MK and did experiments before each ride. It was so fun!!! These classes usually require a group of 10 or more kids but they are doing open enrollment in June and July which means you don't have to be part of a group to participate. I hope you didn't already buy your tickets. You get these discounted tickets for everyone in your party.How old are your kids?

I just noticed that the first class is begins June 14, is there any way you can push your vacation back a week? The site only gives prices for up to 5 day tickets but you can get more days at the discounted price. The kids and I got 5 day park hoppers for $157!!!!!

http://disneyyouthgroups.disney.go.com/wdyp/listing/listingPageRender?page=OpenEnrollmentEventInfoList ingPage

Haley/Hayden Mom
02-25-2010, 08:13 AM
ok, let me post a couple links for you, but basically you enroll your kids in one of the 3 hour classes (actually done in the parks, not in a classroom, very fun!) and with that you get discounted tickets. The tickets aren't up for sale yet, but the class schedule is out. My kids and I did the properties of motion class in January and they loved it! They got to ride 3 rides in MK and did experiments before each ride. It was so fun!!! These classes usually require a group of 10 or more kids but they are doing open enrollment in June and July which means you don't have to be part of a group to participate. I hope you didn't already buy your tickets. You get these discounted tickets for everyone in your party.How old are your kids?

I just noticed that the first class is begins June 14, is there any way you can push your vacation back a week? The site only gives prices for up to 5 day tickets but you can get more days at the discounted price. The kids and I got 5 day park hoppers for $157!!!!!

http://disneyyouthgroups.disney.go.com/wdyp/listing/listingPageRender?page=OpenEnrollmentEventInfoList ingPage
I wish we could move the dates but our VBS at Cedar Grove starts on the 13 and with me being preschool choir director I have to be there to lead the preschool worship ralley. It sounds really neat too but we already booked and paid for the trip with a pin code I received back in January. Jeff likes to have total packages booked with food and all and pay for it all at one time, the joys of being married to an accountant I guess. Flight is our only problem now, I have tried to talk him into driving and he asked had I lost my mind. He flys alot with work so he is pretty spoiled about that. Haley and Hayden Claire would love the YES program activites though maybe I can look into it next time before we book and convince Jeff it is a better way to go. Thanks for the info I will def put it in my disney notebook for future reference.

alleymaxx
02-25-2010, 10:30 AM

mh1973 you are the bomb.com on Disney stuff!:wizard: I thought the open enrollment was only going to happen in January. Hmmm - :scratchin wonder if I can get DH to go again......

alleymaxx
02-25-2010, 10:40 AM

Check Delta. I know last year in May they ran a really good special. We didn't take it b/c I really wanted us to drive(crazy I know). :crazy:

Also, have you lined up your stroller yet. If not, check out ladybugmom's PTR. She's on my thread. She had an interesting, helpful discussion about strollers. Here's a link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2337298&page=36. Go to Post 533. Good Luck!

mh1973
02-25-2010, 06:11 PM
mh1973 you are the bomb.com on Disney stuff!:wizard: I thought the open enrollment was only going to happen in January. Hmmm - :scratchin wonder if I can get DH to go again......

Thanks alleymax! Everything I know I learn here!

alleymaxx
03-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Okay - since we're flying now we will actually have a little more time on "Opening Day" and the "Final Act" I needed to include those details.

Saturday, March 20th Opening Day (a.k.a. Arrival Day):
- Arrive at MCO via Southwest Airlines at 9:50 AM. Hop on M.E. and arrive at ASMo about 11:00 or 11:30.
- Once at ASMo I figure we go ahead and check-in at the front desk so we can at least get our park tickets because I seriously doubt our room will be ready. From what I’ve read the week prior is supposed to be really busy.
- By now we should all be sufficiently hungry so we’ll probably head on over to the food court and grab some lunch! YUM! :drinking1:coffee:popcorn:::drinking::surfweb: (there was not a smilie specifically for chowing down so I picked all the ones that we consuming :rotfl:)
- After lunch - well that’s undecided. I was thinking either we pack the girls swimsuits & let them swim until the rooms are ready or head on over to one of the parks. This is still up in the air.
-Then if the crew is up for it, I was thinking we should cruise on over to MK to hopefully catch a glimpse of Wishes & maybe the NEW 11:00 PM Spectro parade! :faint:
From here everything pretty much stays the same until the last day…..

Sunday, March 21st:

We plan to hit Epcot taking on Future World and start on World Showcase using our ‘adult’ passports (thx mh1973)! Thx to fellow DISer mh1973 World Showcase is now one of our favorite places. Until last May we have never really taken time to tour World Showcase. Wow were we missing out!

Monday, March 22nd:

About 9:00 AM all the girls will head over to the Contemporary Resort with the DH’s for their Bass Fishing Excursion which is scheduled for 10:00 AM. The fishing trip will definitely be an all boys event. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts BFFD Bryan is an avid fisherman so we knew when scheduling the excursion that the Bass Nitro was a must.

Tuesday, March 23rd:

Wednesday, March 24th:

Thursday, March 25th:

Going to AK on this day with a 12:30 ADR at Rainforest Café. BFF’s have eaten at Rainforest before but we have not. After leaving AK we will probably go back to the room for a little R & R and possibly head back to HS to watch Fantasmic. Out of our group DD & I are the only ones that have seen Fantasmic. Now with the additional times on the schedule I really hope it works out. :yay:

Friday, March 26th:

:scratchin Not real sure about the morning may either go back to AK or HS but that afternoon we will go back to MK and hopefully get to watch the Spectro parade!

Saturday, March 27th - "The Final Act":

Our flight home to BHAM doesn’t depart until 5:35PM, so I figured we’ll wait until the last possible minute and check out, then head to DTD, maybe have lunch at the ESPN club or Paradiso 37, do a little shopping or maybe not – YIKES – I might have to swap some days around b/c I won’t be able to buy anything that won’t be able to fit into a carry-on since our luggage will already be with the ASMo baggage “thing”. Hmmm – might have to really put some thought into this…..:scratchin
Regardless, I think we'll have to head back to ASMo around 2PM to catch the M.E. back to MCO.

MHTeacher
03-03-2010, 02:48 PM
I won’t be able to buy anything that won’t be able to fit into a carry-on since our luggage will already be with the ASMo baggage “thing”.

You could have it shipped to your home.......:rolleyes1

alleymaxx
03-03-2010, 03:15 PM
You could have it shipped to your home.......:rolleyes1

That's a thought. Have you ever done it?

MHTeacher
03-03-2010, 10:24 PM
It is no problem to do.....There is a charge, but I'm not sure I remember what it is. I think things usually arrive in 7-10 days.

racefanof88
03-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Your trip is getting so close :dance3::woohoo:. I know you are excited :banana:.

alleymaxx
03-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Your trip is getting so close :dance3::woohoo:. I know you are excited :banana:.

Oh Dana - if you only knew! I'm kinda getting a little panicky! :scared1: Just gotta remember to b-r-e-a-t-h....:)

alleymaxx
03-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Okay - as you all know we will be celebrating BFF Ashley's 9th birthday and just look what BFF Mom, Stacey has lined up for a surprise - Mickey's Birthday Wish! (http://www.ftdfloristsonline.com/waltdisneyworldflorist/pages/birthdaywishes/display)
This was new to me but Stacey found Disney Florist and they will do in-room celebrations! Is that not the coolest!! I think I may order Mickey's Kool Snack (http://www.disneyflorist.com/product/Disney-Gift-Basket-Insulated-Cooler-Snacks/display)and have it delivered. They had a really cute one for kids, Ears to You (http://www.disneyflorist.com/product/disneyfloralandgifts-waltdisneyworldflorist-ears-to-you-child/display)but Emma already has the pink Mickey ears and this year she has requested the Minnie Mouse version with her name embroidered on them so that wouldn't work. :sad1: Anyways, I wanted to share that with everyone because I think that it is an absolutely precious idea!!

MHTeacher
03-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Wow---hadn't heard about the Mickey's Birthday Wish. That sounds awesome! :thumbsup2

alleymaxx
03-15-2010, 09:32 AM
So why have I neglected my PTR??? Well, just when you think everything at work is going to be ‘easy-breezy’ – Murphy steps in and brings you back to reality. :sad2:

Subsequently, DD’s softball season started. And of course practice wasn’t enough they had to throw in TWO pre-season tournaments!! I mean we literally had 2 practices under our belt – can you believe that?! :rolleyes2

Then, the time came to say goodbye to an old friend – Clifford or as the tag said CLFFORD. As you may recall, Clifford was my red 2000 Ford Expedition named by DD after the cartoon Clifford the big red dog. Though there was nothing wrong with Clifford, I guess it was just time for us to move on. So I decided to retire the CLFFORD tag and I ordered me a new one to go with the ‘new-to-me’ car. :car: My DISboard friends you are gonna love this – my new tag is PXC DST! :tink: What can I say I’m a Disney nerd and I’m not ashamed. :lmao:

So this post doesn't end up being too long I'm going to end here and update the remainder shortly so in the words of Tigger - TTFN!! :tigger:

alleymaxx
03-15-2010, 09:36 AM
Okay- how I ALMOST forgot again I'll never know - let's blame it on the excitement! But finally here's my single digit dance - only 5 MORE DAYS!!!! So calling all dancing smilies....
:cool1: :banana: :woohoo::yay::dance3::dancer:party:

alleymaxx
03-15-2010, 10:37 AM
I’ve been doing a little more shopping in preparation. I ordered DD a new pair of Mickey (actually their Minnie) ears for this trip.
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/100_2518.JPG
I thought she would like to have new pair this year. She’s worn the same pink ones since our 1st trip back in 2006. Plus the new ones have her name on them which she is really excited about.

I also got her this cute little Mickey shirt from Justice.
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/100_2517.JPG

Then I ordered me this really cute L/S Mickey shirt from the Disney store.
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/100_2516.JPG

I’m beginning to think I’m going to need to pack more capris & jeans than shorts. Right now the temps show they will be in the mid 70’s for the high and mid 50’s for the lows and that’s pretty chilly to me.:cold:

Now I’ve got to decide on a bag. Last year I mostly carried my Kavu rope bag.
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/Kavu_Rope_Bag.jpg

With all the rain we had on that trip it was the perfect size bag to carry our umbrellas. We literally fit all 3 umbrellas in that bag. But if the weather is nice I don’t know that I will need one that size. I have a Kavu Kicker bag but after carrying it to the ballpark and such I decided I don’t like the flap-over design – too much trouble.

This year I narrowed my choices down to 2 bags. One, is the Sherpani Switch.
http://www.rei.com/skuimage/766782/220

and the other is the VB hipster in the Daisy Daisy pattern.
But it appears I won't have to choose, availability is going to be the deciding factor. None of the usual stores that carried the Sherpani bags had them in stock. So it looks like the VB hipster wins, which is good b/c I probably would’ve chosen it anyways. It comes highly recommended on DISboards. The bad thing though is the pattern. The one I like is one of the older patterns and they don’t sell it in the local VB store here in Birmingham & the VB online has been out of stock of the Daisy Daisy. I could probably get it on ebay but don’t want to chance it not arriving on time. So I think I may just go by the local VB store this evening and see if I like one of the other patterns better in person. So keep your fingers crossed…….:goodvibes

ladybugmom
03-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Sorry I've been MIA but I'm back now!!! Busy, BUSY several weeks!! Your trip is sooo close now!! How exciting!! Love the ears and the shirts!! And yay for the VB hipster!! I LOVE mine!! :lovestruc

MHTeacher
03-15-2010, 02:08 PM
YAY! :yay::yay::yay::yay: We are both so close to our trips!

racefanof88
03-15-2010, 03:17 PM
:banana::woohoo::dance3:5 DAYS:banana::woohoo::dance3:

alleymaxx
03-16-2010, 09:10 AM
Well, I went to the Vera Bradley store last night after work and left empty handed. I tried on the hipster & I don't know if it's b/c I'm 4' 11" but it just seemed too big for me. I adjusted the strap but still didn't feel right. :sad: So I guess I might try to look at another style Kavu bag to see if there's one that would work better.

But I did get one thing accomplished. I finally got around to completing our iron-on shirts. :goodvibes Emma & Ashley both choose to have the little elephant design on the back of theirs and Stacey & I went with Mickey.

FRONT
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/100_2527.JPG

BACK of the girl's shirt ;)
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/100_2528.JPG

BACK of the Mom's :)
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/100_2529.JPG

So let the packing commence!

MHTeacher
03-16-2010, 02:02 PM
Your shirts turned out so cute! :thumbsup2 I LOVE the little elephant wearing the MickeyEars! You'll need to send me that one!

alleymaxx
03-17-2010, 09:10 AM
Your shirts turned out so cute! :thumbsup2 I LOVE the little elephant wearing the MickeyEars! You'll need to send me that one!

Thank you! I had fun making them. I'll be happy to send you the elephant one. Is there any particular wording you would like to have?

alleymaxx
03-17-2010, 09:21 AM
The Alabama Dept of Motor Vehicles came and sprinkled me with a little pixie dust. :tinker:
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/1043/100_2525_copy.jpg

MHTeacher
03-17-2010, 01:43 PM
Cute tag! :goodvibes

Are you packed yet? :)

alleymaxx
03-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Somebody pinch me!!! I can not believe it less than 24 hours to go!! :banana:

Must finish up packing tonight then me & Stacey are staying up til midnight then heading over to Wally World to pick up New Moon. :love: Then back to house to catch about 3 hours sleep before heading to the airport. :cool1:

BabyEeyore
03-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Cute shirts, awesome tag, and :cheer2: for less than 24 hours to go!!!

mouseketeer_mom
03-19-2010, 08:27 PM
(in Eyores voice) "Well.... I'm late again.... nothing too surprising there...:sad2:"

but I made it just in time to "see you off". What a wonderful trip! Have a blast and I can't wait to see how much fun you have!

racefanof88
03-19-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm so excited for you :cool1::banana:. I hope you have a safe and magical trip :wizard:. Oh, I LOVE the shirts :thumbsup2.

ladybugmom
03-20-2010, 12:12 AM
How exciting!!! LOVE the shirts and the car tag!!! :lovestruc

mh1973
04-06-2010, 08:51 PM
How exciting!!! LOVE the shirts and the car tag!!! :lovestruc

What happened to your report?? We want to hear all about it!

alleymaxx
04-07-2010, 02:33 PM
:wave: Hi everyone! The Bagby's and the Arrington's have returned. I've been so busy too -ugh!

Now I've got to organize all our pictures. I took 912 - 400 more than last year!!:crazy: I've been trying to upload some to Facebook but I keep bogging the system down :rolleyes1:.

Well - gotta go I need to check out how exactly I change this from a PTR to a TR & then catch up with some of my DIS friends.

Stay tuned though. I've got some interesting stories like the patio deck at Rainforest Cafe at DD collasping with us on it.......:eek:

racefanof88
04-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Can't wait to hear all about the trip.

alleymaxx
06-01-2010, 11:55 AM
:teleport:"We invite you, if you dare, to step on over to the next episode of The Bagby & Arrington's Magical Vacation. This link is your ticket to our trip report.
Hurry no line, no waiting: What -No fish?! No Mickey Mouse? What kind of Magical Vacation is this?! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2478513)