PDA

View Full Version : HIFS VS 2 rooms w/AS? Help!

kathyclownfish
07-22-2002, 06:52 PM
With the new codes the price of the All Stars on site properties (2 rooms) is the same as one suite at the HIFS. Which would you choose? 1 nice suite with theming(kids have their own room) off site, but very close or 2 rooms w/o theming on site at budget resort?
Need to make ressies quick. Thanks:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

jennymouse
07-22-2002, 07:40 PM
I've never stayed at HIFS, but I've stayed at ASMu and liked it real well. If it were me, I'd choose to stay at ASMu. You'd be onsite...All Star busses are awsome...you'd have 2 bathrooms, have charging to your room convienance, send packages to the room convienance. Someone who's stayed at HIFS and AS might know more.

susy
07-22-2002, 08:26 PM
I've also only stayed at the AS (the movies). We had two connecting rooms with 4 adults and 1 child. It was very spacious and the two bathrooms were nice. How many people will you have total? You may want to find out the square footage of the HIFS. At the AS you will probably have more drawer/closet space as well.

mark & sandra
07-22-2002, 10:22 PM
Hello kathyclownfish- What rate did you see. HIFS has some discounts now, Lottery Special 109.00 includes 2 adult buffets- Weekly special w/ 21 day advance @ 95.00 per - and they sometimes run a bogo special( buy 1 night get 2nd night free). I've found that they run specials when Disney runs specials, so check both before you decide on price alone.

wdwnutze
07-23-2002, 07:00 AM
I have never stayed at either of these hotels but I have stayed off-site and on-site. If you can get 2 rooms at All Stars vs suite at HIFS go for the All Stars! How much more theming can you ask for when you look at the all-stars?! They seem to get very good reviews and you will get the perks of staying on site(mainly )disney-

kathyclownfish
07-23-2002, 07:38 AM
Thanks everyone for your replies! I slept on it and deceided to go with HIFS. This is our 2nd trip to WDW. The kids are alittle older (10 & 12) and we really should'nt be going anyway. (A 40th b-day gift to me!!) So, I think I should be thinking about the $!! HIFS looks pretty good and we are thinking about a couple of days at Universal/IOA. I made ressies at AllStars anyway, just in case. I'll call to cancel soon. Thanks again! This trip wouldn't be as much fun without these boards!!!:bounce: