PDA

View Full Version : BWI Concierge ?

heather360
12-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi Everyone,

After much debate we've decided to change our existing Dec 2010 reservation from AKL concierge to BWI concierge. I have a quick question about the location of the concierge lounge at the Boardwalk Inn.

As you enter the main doors for the lobby how far of a walk is it to the lounge? I know that the lounge is on the 4th floor but do you enter on the 2nd floor? I've tried looking for a map of the BWI that shows where the lounge is but I can't find one. I will request a room on the 4th floor because I have seen that you can sometimes be put on the 3rd floor. Thanks for any help.

fall08CP
12-25-2009, 07:41 PM
The lobby is on the 2nd floor and the CL on the 4th. You walk about a minute from the lobby to the Inn elevators, and it's down a few corridors to get to the Innkeeper's Lounge, but really not too terrible. I believe the only 3rd floor concierge access rooms are the deluxe rooms and possibly the 2 bedroom suites, but I could be wrong. There are some CL rooms that are pretty far down the hall. If you look at this map: http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/boardwalk.htm look over to the right and see the light pink section (with the 2, 3, 4 in front) and that's basically where the innkeeper's club is. The jutting out section on the pool side is the Innkeeper's Lounge. I believe the CL stretches all the way to the blue area where the 1 is, but I'm not 100% positive.

heather360
12-26-2009, 08:11 AM
Thanks so much for the help. I was having trouble visualizing where everything was but your descrption really helped.