PDA

View Full Version : What is the charge for a 3rd adult?

Esmerelda
12-25-2009, 10:13 AM
Ok..it's been a few years since we have done Disney. We have many trips under our belt (14+) but now our kids are growing up fast!

This next trip, we will have 3 adults (my older son will be 19 by then), and my younger one 15. I'm sure there is an extra charge for the older one because this is just what Disney does unfortunately. Does anyone know the amount? I'm thinking $20-25 per day. I just really don't know.

I appreciate all help...

Merry Christmas to all.....:yay:

maxiesmom
12-25-2009, 10:30 AM
It depends on the level of resort. The Values charge an extra $10 per adult per day, the Moderates an extra $15, and the Delxue resorts an extra $25 per adult per day.

Esmerelda
12-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Thanks Maxiesmom, that's just the type info I needed.

:)

DebbieB
12-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Some hotels charge for any third person, any age (Las Vegas does). So 18 or over isn't just a Disney thing.

Esmerelda
12-25-2009, 05:03 PM
We have stayed in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and just outside of LA in the last year or two and none of them charged extra and my son was already 18. These were all 3 and 4 star hotels for the record.

We have spent the last few years cruising and cruselines do not take age into consideration. If you are on the ship, you pay the same. Every place is different, this was why I asked.