PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Choosing the Right Resort

Disney Forever
12-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi Again to Everyone!!!!

As Usual I am coming with a question that I know people on the Boards can answer.

Me, my 2 DSs (13 & 11) and my FIL will be going to WDW for 1 night the end of January.:cool1:

I can't decide which Resort to stay at. I am trying to stay at least once at each of the Disney Resorts, so ones that I have stayed at already are out of the question.

I narrowed my choices to either the Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, or Bay Lake Towers, I hope I can get everyones opinion as to which one they think I should stay at (without considering price)

Thanks Again,

Nathan

mmmears
12-23-2009, 10:53 PM
If it's only for one night, I would choose the resort closest to the park you plan to play at. If it's Epcot, then BC or BCV. If it's MK, then BLT.

If you just want to hang out at the resort and not go to the parks, I would recommend the BC/BCV because the pool there is so much fun, especially for boys that age!:goodvibes

Good luck with your choice!:)

abubu919
12-24-2009, 06:20 AM
I recommend either BC or BCV. These difference between these is a regular room or having either a mini kitchen or a full kitchen (if you get one bedroom). Location is amazing especially to Epcot and HS (walk or boat) then you just take a bus to MK and AK. Pool is great too, probably to best on Disney property. Good luck with staying at all resorts, that is what I am trying to do, but starting late in the game because I started when I first too BF to Disney :)