PDA

View Full Version : CSR...Is it possible!?!

disneyderns
12-22-2009, 01:27 PM
ok... I just went to the WDW website to price out a room at CSR...The only options listed were suites?!? :confused3 I'm lookin at late October 2010...is it possible that all standard and waterview rooms in the ENTIRE RESORT are gone?:scared1:

I'm so close to deciding on CSR as our resort, but not if only suites are available...

KatMark
12-22-2009, 01:32 PM
ok... I just went to the WDW website to price out a room at CSR...The only options listed were suites?!? :confused3 I'm lookin at late October 2010...is it possible that all standard and waterview rooms in the ENTIRE RESORT are gone?:scared1:

I'm so close to deciding on CSR as our resort, but not if only suites are available...

The CSR tends to block a lot of rooms to hold for a convention and then release them. You can go to the first page of the CSR Faq Thread and see if there is a convention scheduled for your time frame (or it could be that you are looking at Columbus Day Weekend and a lot of people have a "fall break" at that time).

tinka-belle
12-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Yup, CSR often puts blocks on an enormous number of rooms pending the final needs of the coventions they book.

Rooms often free up later as they get a better idea of what they will need. Keep checking back, as most seem to show availability 90 to 120 days out as group blocks are finalized.