PDA

View Full Version : Questions about All Star Sports

jfeasel
12-21-2009, 04:22 PM
We've never stayed at All Star Sports but will be there the week between Christmas and New Year's with our high school girls basketball team (playing at WWS).

We have several players who are vegetarians. How are the vegetarian offerings at the resort?

Does this resort have shampoo and soap in the wall dispensers?

Are their hair dryers in the rooms?

Thanks. And, these high school students ages 14 to 18 and I promise they will be quiet, not like the Pop Warner football players.

WEDWDW
12-21-2009, 05:15 PM
I have stayed at All-Star Sports a lot and reallty like it there.:)

Thankfully the HIDEOUS soap/shampoo dispensers were removed quite some time ago.Sports' Guests now get the usual soap/shampoo as the other resorts.

There is a hair dryer in the rooms,but it is very small.

Here is the menu for End Zone Food Court http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm#res noticed a vegetarian burger.I am sure the food staff will work with your vegetarians as much as possible.

Have fun!Wide World of Sports is a beautiful facility.:)

cbg1027
12-22-2009, 02:28 AM
We've never stayed at All Star Sports but will be there the week between Christmas and New Year's with our high school girls basketball team (playing at WWS).

We have several players who are vegetarians. How are the vegetarian offerings at the resort?

Does this resort have shampoo and soap in the wall dispensers?

Are their hair dryers in the rooms?

Thanks. And, these high school students ages 14 to 18 and I promise they will be quiet, not like the Pop Warner football players.

Vegetarian options are possible, but not plentiful - healthy ones anyways. They have veggie burgers, pizza, flatbreads, some salads, pasta and sauce, etc.

No dispensers, you get little individuals soaps and shampoos every day. The soaps are little bars, and the hair stuff is a shampoo/conditioner combo. I hate that combined stuff so I never use it.

There are hair dryers. I don't use them, but I've heard they're not very powerful.

I just stayed at ASSp for the first time last week. The rooms are nice with the updated furniture. They were very clean. I really liked the curved shower curtain rod - made the shower feel much bigger.