PDA

View Full Version : Laundry? Room size? Kidani Studio

marmar
12-21-2009, 10:42 AM
We are staying at AKV for the first time Jan 6. There are 3 of us. DH and DD26. I am nervous about the size of the room for 3 adults. The photos I have seen on line are making me even more worried. I tried to upgrade to a one bedroom, but the AKL & AKV are totally sold out. How cramped are we going to feel (We normally stay at the Boardwalk Inn)?

It does not appear that there is a washer & dryer in a Studio. Is there laundry facilities available in Kidani Village?

HsvTeacher
12-21-2009, 12:45 PM
We are staying at AKV for the first time Jan 6. There are 3 of us. DH and DD26. I am nervous about the size of the room for 3 adults. The photos I have seen on line are making me even more worried. I tried to upgrade to a one bedroom, but the AKL & AKV are totally sold out. How cramped are we going to feel (We normally stay at the Boardwalk Inn)?

It does not appear that there is a washer & dryer in a Studio. Is there laundry facilities available in Kidani Village?

We've stayed in a Kidani studio twice since it opened. It's the perfect size for my DH and me. Honestly, I don't think I would be comfortable with three adults in the room, though. I like to have room to move around and not be crowded. I also wouldn't be comfortable sleeping on the pull-out sofa. If you're going to be in the parks most of the day, though, it could work for you.

The studios don't have a washer/dryer, but there is a laundry room right across from the Community Hall that has three washers and six dryers.

TheRustyScupper
12-21-2009, 01:07 PM
1) Going to be close on space for three adults.
2) Yes, the laundry is available, but you have to walk to it.