View Full Version : would i get a cheaper rate

12-20-2009, 04:26 PM
by waiting. We arrive 21st July staying 4 nights 2 adults 1 child 14years old, so probably considered an adult.
I saw the Palazzo for 4 nights Wed thru to Sunday for approx $750 inclusive of all taxes, does anyone reckon it will get cheaper than this if i wait.

12-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Wow, that seems high- especially for weekdays- are you set on the Palazzo? I would check out a few other hotels.

12-21-2009, 04:15 PM
No not set on any hotel yet, saw the deal for Palazzo, and looking on other sites some where nearly double that price for the 4 days. still a while to go before we arrive, so not in any hurry to book, unless something great comes up

12-22-2009, 09:14 AM
If you think the price is good, go ahead and book it. Just continue to revisit the various resort sites to find something better. Make sure you can cancel with a full refund.

I know it can be a hassle; however, have done this before and then 3 days before the trip, the price has gone down by 40%.

I like to have something locked in though.

12-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Unfortunatley, i cannot cancel once it is booked,without losing deposits, so really need to be sure about prices.

12-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Are you signed up to get promotional offers from Palazzo/Venetian? I get great email offers all of the time. I recently got one for $79/night at either Venetian or Palazzo for travel dates through March.

I never book more than a month out for rooms in Las Vegas.

12-25-2009, 06:53 PM
yes i signed up, and good to know from people who go to vegas how they book. So looks like i need to wait a while yet, as we do not arrive there till July

12-26-2009, 01:40 AM
I would wait. That's pretty high for the middle of the summer, even for a deluxe resort like the Palazzo.

12-27-2009, 03:08 PM
That is an excellent rate. Expedia is showing $300/nt/avg. The advantage of Palazzo is larger than average rooms for Vegas.
On expedia Vdara shows $185/nt/avg...nice new property, midstrip, no casino.
If you are looking to go a bit less, here were some other good options:
The Signature at MGM for $145--tho location is a tad inconvenient.
Paris $109 or Mirage $116--these are both nice properties with great locations, more standard size rooms.

12-27-2009, 03:33 PM
thanks KKB, looked at those properties as well as a few others, but think i will wait like others said , probably till around Easter before i book. Unless i see some really good offers

12-27-2009, 03:45 PM
deals usually show up about 3 months prior

12-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the info