PDA

View Full Version : can you take your golf cart from FW to WL?

lmbcdb
12-19-2009, 02:13 PM
So, I noticed there are no CS restaurants at FW, but there are at the WL. I found a map and saw there is a trail from FW to WL. Is this a trail I could take with our golf cart? If so, how long might it take to get there? We are doing the dining plan, and have many of our TS booked already for during the day. If I need a CS for dinner, is this a reasonable place to go eat?
Thanks!

ElementCamper
12-19-2009, 08:32 PM
I can't be sure on this, you might get a better response posting this in the Camping section. Someone for sure will know there. I don't think there is golf cart parking at the WL so it may not be allowed.

GoofyFairie
12-20-2009, 07:19 AM
The gold carts are not allowed off FW property. The trail between FW and WL is for walking. Take the boat that runs between the resorts and have counter service at WL or CR.

TheRustyScupper
12-20-2009, 10:25 AM
1) No golf carts allowed at WL.
2) The walking/bike path is about 1/2-mile.

DVC-Don
12-20-2009, 11:36 AM
I've seen people driving the golf carts from FW to the WL and then use the pool. Once a thunderstorm came up and there was a stampede and a little traffic jam of carts trying to get on the path.

bradisgoofy
12-21-2009, 09:31 AM
I've seen people driving the golf carts from FW to the WL and then use the pool. Once a thunderstorm came up and there was a stampede and a little traffic jam of carts trying to get on the path.:eek: wow, both of those are against the rules.

shafke
12-21-2009, 11:42 AM
:eek: wow, both of those are against the rules.

Rules???? Rules are for other people.

Piglets Mommy
12-21-2009, 11:49 AM
I think your best bet to get there would be taking the boat from FtW to WL. The CS there, Roaring Forks is good, but small. Don't expect a huge selection, but their sandwiches, flatbreads and soups are delicious! They also have the standard burgers & pizza too.

f15robyn
12-21-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm not sure if it runs in both directions, but there is a bus from WL to FW. We took it Thursday evening, December 17.

bradisgoofy
12-22-2009, 01:07 AM
Rules???? Rules are for other people.I'm sure you don't, but, there are too many people who feel that way.