PDA

View Full Version : Only get Florida Resident PIN?

Tinkh
12-18-2009, 09:30 AM
I live in OH and for the third time this year they have sent me a FL resident offer. Anyone else get those too?

mmmears
12-18-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm in California and we got one recently, in the mail!!! I called and they said it was a general PIN code that I could use. Unfortunately, the days we want to go are blacked out.

They used the same paper for all the PIN ads -- my neighbor got one for Disneyland with the same Alice in Wonderland theme on it. :confused3

Tinkh
12-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks! I was starting to wonder if I was going to have to call and try and get other offers. I was totally scratching my head over the last few lol.

SharonZ
12-18-2009, 11:15 AM
I have the same problem, they send me Florida-resident promo e-mails all the time. I think that my problem stems from the fact that my cousin works for Disney and got me her pass-holder room discount a few years ago. Although, I still get the regular pins too. I think I received five different pin codes this year.

TheRustyScupper
12-18-2009, 11:36 AM
I live in OH and for the third time this year they have sent me a FL resident offer. Anyone else get those too?

1) There are so many of us ex-Ohio folks in/near Orlando.
2) I guess they figure it is just a matter of time before you use it.