PDA

View Full Version : Windsor Hills Question for Previous Guests

sunny45
12-16-2009, 11:18 AM
I am thinking of booking a condo in Windsor Hills for our vacation next year.
I read on their website that they do offer a shuttle to the theme park as well as some of the shopping areas for a fee.

For anyone that has stayed there, do you know what that fee is and have any idea of the shuttles schedule?

TIA!!

Brian Noble
12-16-2009, 11:40 AM
I've stayed there twice, but had a rental car both times. I would not stay there without one. I vaguely recall looking at the prices and finding that, for our family of four, it made absolutely no sense to take the shuttle: once you add up all the costs of getting to and from the airport, shuttle, etc., I was better off renting a car, and it was more convenient.

sunny45
12-16-2009, 11:59 AM
I've stayed there twice, but had a rental car both times. I would not stay there without one. I vaguely recall looking at the prices and finding that, for our family of four, it made absolutely no sense to take the shuttle: once you add up all the costs of getting to and from the airport, shuttle, etc., I was better off renting a car, and it was more convenient.

That's pretty much what I figured. When places charge a fee for shuttle service it's usually some ridiculous amount. We were going to rent a car anyway, but thought maybe we could take the shuttle to the parks to avoid the parking fee, if it was a reasonable amount, and just use the car for other things in the area.

sjanus
12-16-2009, 06:35 PM
I have some information I picked up from the Clubhouse.

GT Transportation, LLC, Taxi and Shuttle--phone number (407)-847-8777 or Toll Free (1-866-613-8777--up to seven persons for same price. They quote about $50 round trip to Magic Kingdom and other Disney parks. Flexible schedule.

There is also Maingate Taxi who says have Attraction shuttle services set schedule--schedule times and charges available at Welcome Desk. Their phone number is 407-390-0000.

Windsor Hills Master Association website is www.windsorhillsmaster.com where guests can now go to get information, a phone number to call the
Clubhouse to ask questions, etc.

Hope that helps.

Sandy

sweetpeakaris
12-18-2009, 09:22 AM
Windsor Hills Shuttle is $10 per person, I don't think thats round trip either.