PDA

View Full Version : Westgate Villas - Review

MRussell
12-14-2009, 03:06 PM
We just got back from Disney on Saturday. We stayed at the Westgate Villas. I was a little concerned after reading some of the comments here.

We had 2 two bedroom units. We arrived at 2:45 and the rooms weren't ready so we went out to eat and came back around 4:00 and our rooms were ready. I asked if we were in a refurbished unit and she told us all the units on our side were refurbished. Both units were very nice and clean. The master bedroom had a king size bed with a jacuzzi tub and shower. The second bedroom had 2full size beds and a sleep sofa in the living room. Each unit had a washer and dryer.

We were invited to attend a "breakfast meeting". I told them we weren't interested and she said ok and we never heard from them about it again. We left about 8:30 every morning and returned after 7:00 each night and there was only 1 message about the daily activities.

If any of you are going in the near future I wouldn't worry at all. Have a wonderful time. We did.

Martha

spiceycat
12-14-2009, 04:51 PM
they have done this before.

once they start selling again - they will be back to their normal. Another words bothering the heck out of you.

my last visit was fine too - but only because may it plain would not be bothered by excess sales call and did not want anyone to bring me to the unit.... (which was what she was trying)

you were luck to visit now - rather than before or later - when they start to sell at their unfair practices again.