PDA

View Full Version : Liki Tiki Resort

hegsag
12-10-2009, 06:41 AM
Has anyone stayed here? If so, what was your experience? TIA

Reda417
12-13-2009, 11:10 PM
Hi ! I just saw your post. My family stayed at this resort a couple years ago. My children (13 and 7 at the time) really enjoyed the waterpark at the resort and the children's activities. There are older sections of the resort so I would try and request a building near the main poolsince they are the newer sections. There also activities for adults and there was even a luau for a very resonable price. There is a Publix,Target and Walmart within 5 minutes of the resort. It is around a 15 minute ride to Disney. We actually bought a timeshare directly next door at SummerBay. Good Luck!

laxcdn
12-14-2009, 10:41 AM
That is good to know, we are staying there in Jan.

PiratePrincess99
12-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Liki Tiki was okay. Expected the rooms to be bigger and rooms were old. In the rooms there wasn't even a tv to watch. But the pool was great. It is so far from disney and traffic is really bad. Would not recommend it at all.

stoneyloon
12-23-2009, 04:56 PM
I guess things are all relative to what you expect/want.

I don't think it's that far to WDW, 30 minutes in the worst traffic, but if you're planning to do the WDW parks everyday, then yes it's a bit out of the way....

reefnut
12-24-2009, 09:53 AM
i stayed there the first week of feb this year. i thought it was nice. everything was clean and the kitchen had everything you could need. we had a car and went to the parks everyday and i didnt think it was to far out of the way. theres also a publix right down the street witch was nice for those after the park beer runs....lol i forgot witch building we were in but it was the top floor and you could see fireworks everynight from the balcony witch was cool. only thing i didnt like there was no free internet and the only place you could get it was in the hotel lobby