PDA

View Full Version : Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 03:47 PM
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10736;124/st/20100602/e/Vegas+fun+with+friends%21/dt/-3/k/6371/event.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 03:47 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/sig%20stuff/WELCOME_SIGN.jpg

Who's attending:
Beth/Silk
Theresa/Bambi
Marcie/Trouble
Wendy/Mystique
Angie/Skittles
Jane/Ophelia
Amy/ ?

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 03:48 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/sig%20stuff/OBP100-1.jpg

LOL! Leave it to us to rework everything at the last minute!!! Check your Facebook messages ladies for the new and improved schedule. Thanks for helping put together a great trip!

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 03:50 PM
All show tickets have been bought, except Divas which we are waiting on. Almost time now!!!

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't think there's any of us that doesn't already have their uh, exotic dancer name, but just in case..... ;)

http://www.blogthings.com/exoticdancernamegenerator/

wendylady36
12-02-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm excited to be going back to Vages! :yay:

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Oh! I found the old list. Yay.

Mommau4/Beth/Silk
cheshiregirl/Jane/Ophelia
bigskyernurse/Amy/Whisper
toocherie/Cheryl/Unique
jordansmomma/Debra/Princess
stacielee/Stacie/Sierra
Stacerita/Stacie/Felony
Wendylady36/Wendy/Mystique
Queenbillabong/Theresa/Bambi
ImMarcik/Marcie/Trouble
lulubelle/Linda/Mink

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm excited to be going back to Vages! :yay:
Vages? Did you already have a few drinks to get in the mood? :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I'm excited too!! Oh wait.........I'm already here. But I'm excited y'all are coming back!! :yay:

sahbushka
12-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Hi all! I am going to keep an eye on this thread just in case I might get to go. It would all hinge on whether I could get good airfare out of Bellingham. We have an airline that does a nonstop out of Bellingham and sometimes has good prices, so we will see!

Sarah

Oh and my exotic dancer name is Decadence according to that link~

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for ya Sarah. We'd love to have you join us out here. :)

Zoemakes5
Subscribing....if there's any way I can make it, I'll be there! I love Vegas!

ImMarcik
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

wendylady36
12-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Vages? Did you already have a few drinks to get in the mood? :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Ugh, that's what I get for trying to be sneaky at work and DISing when I have other things to do. :rolleyes1

I'm excited to, hopefully, be staying at the home of Kahunaville. :banana:

toocherie
12-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Rats! I was going to be first on the thread but was afraid to post in case it wasn't ready and then got distracted (dang clients!)

But I'm here too!

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Ugh, that's what I get for trying to be sneaky at work and DISing when I have other things to do. :rolleyes1
:tiptoe: Sneaky is good. ;)

Rats! I was going to be first on the thread but was afraid to post in case it wasn't ready and then got distracted (dang clients!)

But I'm here too!Yay Cheryl is here. Our new party animal. Boy just when you think you know a person.......she shocks you!! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

sahbushka
12-02-2009, 05:32 PM
Well, I just took a look at my annual leave for the year and it is not looking too good what with using 32 hours for the diva dl trip in February and the possibility of my siblings wedding in another state this coming summer. I will keep following along though...I can live vicariously!

Sarah

toocherie
12-02-2009, 05:35 PM
:tiptoe: Sneaky is good. ;)

Yay Cheryl is here. Our new party animal. Boy just when you think you know a person.......she shocks you!! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Oh c'mon--I wasn't that bad! And since what happened with Dawn--I am determined to live life to its fullest . . . . it wasn't like I got a lap dance or something--LOL!

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Oh c'mon--I wasn't that bad! And since what happened with Dawn--I am determined to live life to its fullest . . . . it wasn't like I got a lap dance or something--LOL!I couldn't agree more, and for that reason I was so happy to see you and Linda living it up! ::yes::

And that lap dance you mentioned? Well, we'll save that for next time. :rolleyes1

OG here we come!!!! :banana:

:rotfl2:

Queenbillabong
12-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Woo hoo, Vegas in June :woohoo:

Did I hear that Cheryl is coming to the OG with us??? Yeehaw :banana: Cheryl, you know you wanna!!

Stacerita
12-02-2009, 06:52 PM
I am soooooo in!!!! :banana:

Theresa is already dreaming of eggrolls I see. :rolleyes1

Queenbillabong
12-02-2009, 07:17 PM
I am soooooo in!!!! :banana:

Theresa is already dreaming of eggrolls I see. :rolleyes1

You like eggrolls, Stacie :confused3 :rolleyes1 You know you do :thumbsup2

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 07:43 PM
I like egg rolls!!! :yay:

Anyone else reading this is thinking, "Wow, those girls really like their Chinese food." :lmao:

Queenbillabong
12-02-2009, 07:47 PM
I like egg rolls!!! :yay:

Anyone else reading this is thinking, "Wow, those girls really like their Chinese food." :lmao:

Isn't that what we were talking about :confused3 :rolleyes1 :littleangel:

mommaU4
12-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Isn't that what we were talking about :confused3 :rolleyes1 :littleangel:Oh yes, absolutely. I love Chinese food, especially a good egg roll. :thumbsup2

Stacerita
12-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Who doesn't like a nice good egg roll.

BillyFan
12-02-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm really hoping to go on this trip! I just won't know for sure until it gets closer.

lulubelle
12-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Well, I think I like egg rolls. I don't know...Beth...do I? :confused3 If they are in real life what they are shaped like, then heck ya!:laughing:

I am so in for this trip!:banana: And I want to stay at TI no matter what.

Kahunaville WAS a lot of fun. It was like the atmosphere of a 20-something bar but filled with more people in their 30's (and beyond;)). It was funny when Mr. Dance-mania who was a Bloody-Brit put his arms around Cheryl and I in a Rico-Suave sort of way and asked in his heavy accent "would either of you ladies care to dance?", I thought "Cheryl will get rid of this guy with a one-liner". But NOOOOO, she smiled sweetly, batted her eyelashes and said "Sure, why not!". And off they went for like 20 minutes! Then it was my turn next. He was such a hoot and really could dance like nobody's business. Then the shocker was when he brought his buddy over and the four of us were front row center next to the band really rockin' it to the song "Yeah". I didn't even know I knew all the words to that song until I was mercifully chanting them to the lead singer and really groovin' and boppin'.....do I need to sing a few bars? Ludacris fills cups like double d's, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed...Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Little John got the beat to make your booty go...
I hope that wasn't TMI for you ladies, but it was a blast.:dance3: Of course you have to take into account we had consumed three or four cocktails at that point (not Beth, she barely finished one and had her obligitory shot from the irresistable Nico).

Looking for a repeat in June. Oh, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!:banana:

BC Disney Lover
12-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Sounds like it will be a great trip! I loved the Big Kahuna when DH and I were there in August.

ImMarcik
12-03-2009, 08:32 AM
Linda, I'm glad you liked Kahunaville. My favorite Vegas bar. That song was so fun, I think we thought we should seranade the singers. :lmao:

lulubelle
12-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Yes, it really is Marcie's bar. ;)
She could run the place if she wanted. She has a beau at every station, but Nico is her fav.:lovestruc

Marcie, your fun spirit is what got us in the party mood for sure. You are so funny talking about another quickkie trippie in January!:laughing:

ImMarcik
12-03-2009, 11:03 AM
She could run the place if she wanted. She has a beau at every station, but Nico is her fav.:lovestruc

Marcie, your fun spirit is what got us in the party mood for sure. You are so funny talking about another quickkie trippie in January!:laughing:

I am so excited now that I have my very own Team Kahuna shirt!!! It will be so cool to stay at TI where I can just crawl up to my room when they close. :lmao: I may not make any early mornings though.

wendylady36
12-03-2009, 04:05 PM
It will be so cool to stay at TI where I can just crawl up to my room when they close. :lmao:

That's why I want to stay there too!!! Probably not the smartest idea, but it sure will be fun!

Stacerita
12-03-2009, 05:15 PM
That's why I want to stay there too!!! Probably not the smartest idea, but it sure will be fun!

Who says you have to be smart???

wendylady36
12-03-2009, 05:40 PM

Nobody, I just wanted to sound a little bit responsible. :rolleyes1

Seriously, if any of you had seen me there in June, you probably wouldn't want to go back with me. :eek: :rotfl2:

Stacerita
12-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Nobody, I just wanted to sound a little bit responsible. :rolleyes1

Seriously, if any of you had seen me there in June, you probably wouldn't want to go back with me. :eek: :rotfl2:

I didn't need to see you then.....Dawn had told me all about it. :goodvibes

wendylady36
12-03-2009, 06:10 PM

Poor Dawn, having to see that firsthand. :sad2: Hopefully no one ever has to see me do that again.

Stacerita
12-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Poor Dawn, having to see that firsthand. :sad2: Hopefully no one ever has to see me do that again.

Come on....if you don't do it again this time, what will we talk about after the trip? You need to give me some good stuff to put into my trip report you know.

wendylady36
12-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Come on....if you don't do it again this time, what will we talk about after the trip? You need to give me some good stuff to put into my trip report you know.

Well, if it's for the sake of your trip report, I'll see what I can do. :thumbsup2

Stacerita
12-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Well, if it's for the sake of your trip report, I'll see what I can do. :thumbsup2

There you go! Nothing like taking one for the team! :banana:

mommaU4
12-03-2009, 09:39 PM
I'm really hoping to go on this trip! I just won't know for sure until it gets closer.Tina! I hope you can come. I know you've been wanting to.

Looking for a repeat in June. Oh, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!:banana::rotfl2: That was so fun!! I was like, where's Cheryl and you said, "She's dancing!"
I just about fell off my bar stool. :banana:

Sounds like it will be a great trip! I loved the Big Kahuna when DH and I were there in August.Yeah, those Big Kanunas are popular for sure!

Linda, I'm glad you liked Kahunaville. My favorite Vegas bar. That song was so fun, I think we thought we should seranade the singers. :lmao:You've gotten everyone hooked!

You are so funny talking about another quickkie trippie in January!:laughing:
YAY for quikkies!!!!! I'm game. :rolleyes1 ;)

That's why I want to stay there too!!! Probably not the smartest idea, but it sure will be fun!YAY for fun!!! :woohoo:

NOT ME!!! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: I think the TR would be most interesting if we got Cheryl and Linda into the OG. :rolleyes1 :eek: :lmao:

lulubelle
12-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh Lordy....I get too nervous around nekkid men that aren't in my bed.:eek:

Stacerita
12-03-2009, 11:52 PM
:rotfl2: I think the TR would be most interesting if we got Cheryl and Linda into the OG. :rolleyes1 :eek: :lmao:

Yep, they need to go to the OG!

So you are used to lots of nekkid men IN your bed???? ;)

ImMarcik
12-04-2009, 08:31 AM
You'll be fine at the OG Linda, just bring your phone so you can text. I really don't think we should disappoint the TR.

3 weeks today :cool1: i'm just saying.

mommaU4
12-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Oh Lordy....I get too nervous around nekkid men that aren't in my bed.:eek:Well, it is Vegas, I'm sure that a bed can be arranged. :confused3

:rolleyes1

;)

So you are used to lots of nekkid men IN your bed???? ;):rotfl2:

You'll be fine at the OG Linda, just bring your phone so you can text. I really don't think we should disappoint the TR.

3 weeks today :cool1: i'm just saying.
LOL Yes, Wendy will show you how to text like a pro even when a naked booty is in your face. :lmao:

3 weeks huh? But who's counting? ;) Congrats! :thumbsup2

toocherie
12-04-2009, 01:48 PM

ME TOO!

:rotfl2: That was so fun!! I was like, where's Cheryl and you said, "She's dancing!"
I just about fell off my bar stool. :banana:

Gotta mix things up once in a while.

ME TOO!

mommaU4
12-04-2009, 03:30 PM
ME TOO!

No worries. They aren't nekkid.

At least not completely.

;)

mommaU4
12-04-2009, 04:34 PM
I went to our shutterfly account and was looking at the pics from last June. OMG, so much fun!! :rotfl2: I loved Tony and Tina's. What a great time. And the pics from the OG were so funny!! :rotfl:

I can't wait to do it again. :cool1:

Stacerita
12-04-2009, 06:06 PM
A few weeks ago I went back and read the trip report from June, and I was cracking up.

Queenbillabong
12-04-2009, 07:34 PM

Way to go, Wendell :thumbsup2

In your bed, Linda :confused3 Something you want to share with the group?? :rotfl2:

ME TOO!

C'mon, you gotta go to the OG!! I did it - you can't be more scaredy that I was, right???? I thought I was the wuss of the group (how's that for peer pressure???)

I went to our shutterfly account and was looking at the pics from last June. OMG, so much fun!! :rotfl2: I loved Tony and Tina's. What a great time. And the pics from the OG were so funny!! :rotfl:

Oh lordie :eek:

A few weeks ago I went back and read the trip report from June, and I was cracking up.

It was fun (and a bit embarrassing):rotfl:

lulubelle
12-04-2009, 11:25 PM
I guess I set myself up with that statement. You guys are much too quick with the witty replies for me to claim innocence. :cutie:

Wendell, Theresa, Tina and both the Stacie's must come. And Marcie. We were walking around checking out Caesar's Palace one morning and we wandered into "Fat Tuesday". A few minutes later we are looking for Marcie, she's leaning on the counter sipping her just purchased vodka and RedBull from a giant sipper cup. The clerk is totally mesmorized by her charm. It only takes her a matter of minutes to win over a guy at any given scene. Yes, she's that girl. We love her!:lovestruc

ImMarcik
12-06-2009, 04:47 PM
I guess I set myself up with that statement. You guys are much too quick with the witty replies for me to claim innocence. :cutie:

Wendell, Theresa, Tina and both the Stacie's must come. And Marcie. We were walking around checking out Caesar's Palace one morning and we wandered into "Fat Tuesday". A few minutes later we are looking for Marcie, she's leaning on the counter sipping her just purchased vodka and RedBull from a giant sipper cup. The clerk is totally mesmorized by her charm. It only takes her a matter of minutes to win over a guy at any given scene. Yes, she's that girl. We love her!:lovestruc

Awwww :lovestruc

He did mention to me that I could get a refill in the sippie cup for a lot cheaper. :lmao:

I better save my money for OG. You will love it Linda. :upsidedow

jordansmomma
12-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Oh c'mon--I wasn't that bad! And since what happened with Dawn--I am determined to live life to its fullest . . . . it wasn't like I got a lap dance or something--LOL!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Cheryl is gettin a lap dance in June!! :cool1:

Who doesn't like a nice good egg roll.

:confused3

You should have seen her there the first time! She was bar crawlin and came to the back of the bar yelling "Deb, there are 2 guys here from Moses Lake!!!!!!" Sure enough after I carded them (because men lie) yep they lived pretty close to my casa.

The best part was the next day after the Kahunaville staying out until 4 AM we see this older couple in the elevator who remembered Candace & Marcie from the night before. Yelling...Wheres my Rae Rae? I need my Rae Rae....Oh I was playing Black Jack with James. My reply...WTH is James??? Oh the guys from the bach party that I sort of crashed. Hey it was a bunch of bankers from San Diego. They were cute & fun, well until the girls ditched me.

But in all it was a very wholesome trip, like all trips to Vegas are!

I am so excited now that I have my very own Team Kahuna shirt!!! It will be so cool to stay at TI where I can just crawl up to my room when they close. :lmao: I may not make any early mornings though.

Did I not tell you before? There is no sleeping in Vegas!
Just make a Starbucks run in our jammies & your curlers! It so HOT!!

:rotfl: I remember her telling me about it!!

You should have seen her BIG 'Rita @ Dicks!! It lasted all wk!!!

Ok I am in. Although it means I must kick butt on all tests spring quarter incase I have too much fun that wknd before finals!!

Seester are you going???

Wooo hooo the Whooo sisters in Vegas!!!!!

ImMarcik
12-06-2009, 06:06 PM
:

You should have seen her there the first time! She was bar crawlin and came to the back of the bar yelling "Deb, there are 2 guys here from Moses Lake!!!!!!" Sure enough after I carded them (because men lie) yep they lived pretty close to my casa.

The best part was the next day after the Kahunaville staying out until 4 AM we see this older couple in the elevator who remembered Candace & Marcie from the night before. Yelling...Wheres my Rae Rae? I need my Rae Rae....Oh I was playing Black Jack with James. My reply...WTH is James??? Oh the guys from the bach party that I sort of crashed. Hey it was a bunch of bankers from San Diego. They were cute & fun, well until the girls ditched me.

But in all it was a very wholesome trip, like all trips to Vegas are!

Did I not tell you before? There is no sleeping in Vegas!
Just make a Starbucks run in our jammies & your curlers! It so HOT!!

You should have seen her BIG 'Rita @ Dicks!! It lasted all wk!!!

Ok I am in. Although it means I must kick butt on all tests spring quarter incase I have too much fun that wknd before finals!!

Seester are you going???

Wooo hooo the Whooo sisters in Vegas!!!!!

Yay I am so glad you are planning to go!!!!

That was so funny when Candace and I were hungover and the older couple recognized us. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl: That night was one of my favorite Vegas memories.

jordansmomma
12-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Yay I am so glad you are planning to go!!!!

That was so funny when Candace and I were hungover and the older couple recognized us. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl: That night was one of my favorite Vegas memories.

It was very funny!!

mommaU4
12-06-2009, 07:13 PM
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Cheryl is gettin a lap dance in June!! :cool1:

Heck yeah she is!! I cannot wait. :banana:

I'm so glad to hear you are in Deb! It's gonna be another wild ride! :woohoo:

toocherie
12-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Heck yeah she is!! I cannot wait. :banana:

Beth--we know you just want more blackmail photos . . . . .

mommaU4
12-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Beth--we know you just want more blackmail photos . . . . .

http://bestsmileys.com/evil/3.gif

stacielee
12-08-2009, 08:16 PM
I don't even know if I want to get involved in this thread... Good thing there were no blackmail pictures of me from June!! Justin? Who's Justin?? And Scott??? Nope, don't remember them!! Right, Marcie??

ImMarcik
12-08-2009, 10:05 PM
I do recall a picture of Justin. But don't know where the pic came from hehe

mommaU4
12-08-2009, 10:55 PM
I don't even know if I want to get involved in this thread... Good thing there were no blackmail pictures of me from June!! Justin? Who's Justin?? And Scott??? Nope, don't remember them!! Right, Marcie??

Nice try. ;)

stacielee
12-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Nice try. ;)

No proof!! If there's any pictures, I'm not in them!!

mommaU4
12-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Hmmmmm, well we'll just have to change that next time. Stacie is pretty quick on the draw with her camera. Better keep your guard up. :rolleyes1

toocherie
12-09-2009, 03:35 PM
hEY--anyone interested in seeing the new Cirque du Soleil ELVIS show in June?

ImMarcik
12-09-2009, 03:48 PM

Definitely.....Well as long as it's not the same time as Chippendales or Kahunaville :lmao:

mommaU4
12-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Definitely.....Well as long as it's not the same time as Chippendales or Kahunaville :lmao:
Ditto to what she said!!! :rotfl2: Nothing takes the place of our boys and Kahunaville. ;) It's tradition now. lol

stacielee
12-09-2009, 04:39 PM

Definitely! What about Menopause? It's at the Luxor and is hilarious!!

Queenbillabong
12-09-2009, 04:55 PM

Ditto to what she said!!! :rotfl2: Nothing takes the place of our boys and Kahunaville. ;) It's tradition now. lol

Ummmm, I'm going to have to agree! I would love to see the new Cirque show AND our faves :thumbsup2 It's good to add something new to the mix, right?? We're not getting into a rut, no we're not :)

Oooh, that sounds like fun (and not just because I think that may be an issue for me soon.......)

mommaU4
12-09-2009, 04:57 PM
I'd be in for that!! It got great reviews and is supposed to be really funny. :thumbsup2

We could do one comedy and one Cirque show, that's a nice balance.

lulubelle
12-09-2009, 04:58 PM

Me, Me, Me!!!:dance3:

Me, Me, Me!!!:dance3:

You know we had planned on (or at least talked about) seeing a few Cirque shows last month and didn't see any. And I'm all for making Kahunaville a tradition. ::yes:: And I definitely want to see a comedy show. If not Carrot Top, someone else. How far in advance do the show schedules come out? ....not that we won't change our itinerary fifty million times.:rolleyes1

Queenbillabong
12-09-2009, 05:09 PM
You know what would be fun too?? Something like Tony and Tina's wedding - that was way too funny! Maybe Lucky Cheng's (or whatever it is) that Stacie had suggested for June but we didn't make it to. That's a kind of "dinner theater", right? Just with drag queens - what could be more Vegas??

toocherie
12-09-2009, 06:02 PM

I've always wanted to see that~

jordansmomma
12-09-2009, 06:05 PM
You know what would be fun too?? Something like Tony and Tina's wedding - that was way too funny! Maybe Lucky Cheng's (or whatever it is) that Stacie had suggested for June but we didn't make it to. That's a kind of "dinner theater", right? Just with drag queens - what could be more Vegas??

I loved Tony & Tina's wedding! It was so much fun!
I would be up for dinner theater!

I want to see that also!

mommaU4
12-09-2009, 06:51 PM
....not that we won't change our itinerary fifty million times.:rolleyes1At least!! :rotfl:

You know what would be fun too?? Something like Tony and Tina's wedding - that was way too funny! Maybe Lucky Cheng's (or whatever it is) that Stacie had suggested for June but we didn't make it to. That's a kind of "dinner theater", right? Just with drag queens - what could be more Vegas??I loved Tony and Tina's!! That was one of my favorite nights. :goodvibes

I'll see what other dinner shows there are. I know there is a Sopranos type dinner show, not sure that'd be as much fun though.

Stacerita
12-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Hmmmmm, well we'll just have to change that next time. Stacie is pretty quick on the draw with her camera. Better keep your guard up. :rolleyes1

And I am only getting better at it. Just sayin.

Ohhhh, I totally want to see this. Count me in for sure!!!

I am fine skipping Chippendale's, but I need me some Kahunaville!

mommaU4
12-09-2009, 07:02 PM
I am fine skipping Chippendale's, but I need me some Kahunaville!

Marcie, Theresa and I can never skip Chippendales. It's like going to town and not stopping by to visit family. They know us now. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm so excited to be planning again!! Although the thought that you are getting better and quicker with your camera is slightly frightening!!! :scared1: :scared1:

lulubelle
12-10-2009, 08:45 PM
I know, so many times we were fumbling - where is my camera? We need a "quick draw mc Graw" camera gal. Or then again, maybe we don't.;)

mommaU4
12-10-2009, 09:09 PM
I know, so many times we were fumbling - where is my camera? We need a "quick draw mc Graw" camera gal. Or then again, maybe we don't.;):rotfl2: :rolleyes1 ;)

Queenbillabong
12-10-2009, 11:38 PM
I know, so many times we were fumbling - where is my camera? We need a "quick draw mc Graw" camera gal. Or then again, maybe we don't.;)

I vote that the "picture takee" needs to be aware of the picture taker, no sneak attack pictures :thumbsup2

toocherie
12-11-2009, 01:24 PM
I vote that the "picture takee" needs to be aware of the picture taker, no sneak attack pictures :thumbsup2

Oh what fun would that be?

Watch out for Beth--just sayin'

mommaU4
12-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Oh what fun would that be?

Watch out for Beth--just sayin'
:confused3

:angel:

:rolleyes1

ImMarcik
12-15-2009, 01:58 PM
My car should be in tomorrow. I have been looking online and specialty license plates they have a pink one!!! Jeri says I should get the word believe somehow since that is my word. So, in the pink i can get BLVE or BEELVE, but if i get a plane black & white one or red white and blue one with a T then i can get Bleve. I was trying for some variation of Marcie k. But, not certain i want my name on my plate anyway. Any other suggestions???? opinions??? please. :lmao: I tried Pixie and tink stuff too. oh and i can get taxed haha. i tried textme but it was taken.

lulubelle
12-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Congrats on the car - perfect timing for Christmas!:thumbsup2

I think I would pick the pink one that says BEELVE. Have fun deciding.:)

ImMarcik
12-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Congrats on the car - perfect timing for Christmas!:thumbsup2

I think I would pick the pink one that says BEELVE. Have fun deciding.:)

Thanks! I wanted to get it before the end of the year to get the tax credit. :thumbsup2 Now Jeri says to get my maiden name BOULET. It's available, but that is kinda weird to me, everyone would know it's me. JUSTXT is available :lmao: this is fun.

jordansmomma
12-15-2009, 02:53 PM
YAY! I am glad your car is finally getting here!!
I love the text me!
How about
TXTME

ImMarcik
12-15-2009, 03:02 PM
What about TXTME2, it's available. Think the cops will mind, would i be promoting texting and driving? lol

toocherie
12-15-2009, 05:02 PM
My car should be in tomorrow. I have been looking online and specialty license plates they have a pink one!!! Jeri says I should get the word believe somehow since that is my word. So, in the pink i can get BLVE or BEELVE, but if i get a plane black & white one or red white and blue one with a T then i can get Bleve. I was trying for some variation of Marcie k. But, not certain i want my name on my plate anyway. Any other suggestions???? opinions??? please. :lmao: I tried Pixie and tink stuff too. oh and i can get taxed haha. i tried textme but it was taken.

I live BLVE--in pink

or could you do BLV TNK ????

or PXI DST

ImMarcik
12-15-2009, 09:46 PM
I live BLVE--in pink

or could you do BLV TNK ????

or PXI DST

both of those work!!! i have to make a decision.

The kids came up with TBELLZ, now i am thinking between that and PXIDST.

mommaU4
12-15-2009, 11:10 PM
The kids came up with TBELLZ, now i am thinking between that and PXIDST.
I like PXIDST. pixiedust: But they are all good choices.

Queenbillabong
12-16-2009, 10:55 AM
I vote for pink PXIDST (that's what I would have if I had vanity plates :thumbsup2)

mommaU4
12-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Theresa, you are one post away from 3,000! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to share that Ruben and I drove past City Center the other night. It looks really nice. ::yes::
And we watched the grand opening ceremonies the other night on tv. They had a huge fireworks show. It's going to be really something. Huge too!!! Almost 70 acres.

The Mandarin Oriental looks really fancy. At almost $350 a night it's out of my price range, but who knows, maybe if business is slow at times they'll offer a locals discount! ;) :rotfl:

Anyway, it's going to be fun to check it all out and explore it in June. I'll have to go beforehand a couple times to learn my way around or we might end up lost in there. :eek:

lulubelle
12-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Beth - I got a "special offer" email for Aria. $109 Sun-Thur and $159 Fri-Sat. It sure looks beautiful. Please scope it all out for us so we not are lost in June!

I love PXI DST, Marcie!

CaliforniaDreamer
12-24-2009, 02:04 AM
Hi, dropping in. Had to say, I've seen Menopause, the Musical in LA and it was very funny. This is especially good seen with a group of crazy gals (the way I saw it) so you'll have a blast.

Beth, glad you are scoping out the new City Center. They may well have specials for locals - you should see if they have an email list or something.

mommaU4
12-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Five months and one day until we're all back in Vegas together!!! :cool1: ;)

I'm so excited to be doing more planning.

I would love to see some shows since I don't spend my $$$ on gambling. (I lose!!)
A fun comedy, Menopause. (maybe two, I'd also like to see Carrot Top again)
A cheesy Vegas show, Bite.
A Cirque show, Viva Elvis.
A naughty show, Chippendales.

Those are the ones on my own list. Anyone else who's interested, the more the merrier!! :dance3:

And of course on my to do list is Dicks, Kahunaville, some shopping, and lots of great food. If I can do all those, I'll be a happy camper. :thumbsup2

Queenbillabong
12-27-2009, 11:31 PM

I would love to see some shows since I don't spend my $$$ on gambling. (I lose!!)

Those are the ones on my own list. Anyone else who's interested, the more the merrier!! :dance3:

And of course on my to do list is Dicks, Kahunaville, some shopping, and lots of great food. If I can do all those, I'll be a happy camper. :thumbsup2

Woo hoo! I'm good with all that. You know we need to go to Dick's - Marcie loves Dick's :lmao:

I would love to try out Eye Candy (or Skittles, whatever you want to call it :rolleyes1). It would be tres fun to get Linda and Cheryl to the OG, yes??? This time I'll be prepared (and we'll ban all camera action :thumbsup2). And something like Tony and Tina's Wedding is so much fun with a group!

toocherie
12-27-2009, 11:41 PM
It would be tres fun to get Linda and Cheryl to the OG, yes??? This time I'll be prepared (and we'll ban all camera action :thumbsup2)

I think I'm too sweet and innocent to go to the OG. :littleangel:

Queenbillabong
12-27-2009, 11:42 PM

Hmmmm, that's not what I hear :rolleyes1

lulubelle
12-28-2009, 12:39 AM

Sweet thangs like us melt in the rain. I shutter to think what might happen to us at OG.:rotfl2:

lulubelle
12-28-2009, 12:43 AM

Beth - COUNT ME IN!!!! Well, I may pass on Chippendale's, but the rest sounds perfect to me.:thumbsup2 I hope we get a big group. I had such fun last time but would love more Diva's to join us.:)

mommaU4
12-28-2009, 09:58 AM
Woo hoo! I'm good with all that. You know we need to go to Dick's - Marcie loves Dick's :lmao:

I would love to try out Eye Candy (or Skittles, whatever you want to call it :rolleyes1). It would be tres fun to get Linda and Cheryl to the OG, yes??? This time I'll be prepared (and we'll ban all camera action :thumbsup2). And something like Tony and Tina's Wedding is so much fun with a group!Yes, Marcie does love her Dicks!! :thumbsup2 And who doesn't love wanna see her get another lap dance from Taco. ::yes::

I definitely want to go to the Eye Candy lounge. I think with a big group that would be fun. http://www.mandalaybay.com/dining/eyecandy.aspx
See, this is what we need to do. Have everyone post their "want to do list" and then find ways to work it all in there. :thumbsup2

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
Oh, that was good Cheryl. Thanks, I needed that laugh! ;)

Sweet thangs like us melt in the rain. I shutter to think what might happen to us at OG.:rotfl2:
Hmmmm, you forget I've seen both of your wild sides. Can't hide behind that sweet facade anymore.

I had such fun last time but would love more Diva's to join us.:)Me too!!! :dance3: :dance3:

stacielee
12-28-2009, 02:42 PM

I need to add this to my siggie!! I keep forgetting!!! No naughty shows for me, but all the rest sound TOTALLY AWESOME, DUDE!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yeah... right! We know better... :rolleyes1

mommaU4
12-28-2009, 02:54 PM
I need to add this to my siggie!!

Me too. I was looking for the image I used for last June's trip. The kind of cartoonish one of the lady with her mop that sort of resembled a stripper pole. I cannot find it though. :confused: I wanted to use that one again with the new dates. Darn.

Stacerita
12-28-2009, 10:34 PM

I am down for Viva Elvis, Dicks, Kahunaville, and OG.

I would love to try out Eye Candy (or Skittles, whatever you want to call it :rolleyes1). It would be tres fun to get Linda and Cheryl to the OG, yes??? This time I'll be prepared (and we'll ban all camera action :thumbsup2). And something like Tony and Tina's Wedding is so much fun with a group!

Yes, lets get Linda and Cheryl to the OG.

I think I just cracked a rib laughing so hard at that statement.

They have eggrolls there.

I was talking with Steph a week or so ago, when she was here for her birthday, and she is interested in going. Its looking like we might get another nice size group.

I can't wait. I need my Vegas fix!!!!

toocherie
12-28-2009, 10:38 PM
I think I just cracked a rib laughing so hard at that statement.

I hope your medical insurance from your new job has kicked in . . . . .

lulubelle
12-28-2009, 11:11 PM
YES!!! Steph simply must come.;)

I need some help picking out some cute outfits for the trip. Marcie and Beth looked so stylish/sexy/sheik in a tasteful way and I felt so frumpy. I mean, I work in HR so always dress very conservative. I want bling and cleaveage (a little) but not tight and trashy - KWIM? Where should I shop and are there particular brands to look for?

Stacerita
12-28-2009, 11:22 PM

I need some help picking out some cute outfits for the trip. Marcie and Beth looked so stylish/sexy/sheik in a tasteful way and I felt so frumpy. I mean, I work in HR so always dress very conservative. I want bling and cleaveage (a little) but not tight and trashy - KWIM? Where should I shop and are there particular brands to look for?

You can never go wrong with a little black dress.

mommaU4
12-28-2009, 11:26 PM
I was talking with Steph a week or so ago, when she was here for her birthday, and she is interested in going. Its looking like we might get another nice size group.

I can't wait. I need my Vegas fix!!!!YAY for Steph!! I know she's been wanting to come. I hope she is able to.

Uhhh, Marcie yes. Me? Not so much. :rotfl:

You could totally pull it off Linda!!!! OMG, you'd look so awesome with some bling and cleavage. You always look pretty, but I know you can look hot. :thumbsup2

Since I need plus size I usually shop at Avenue but that wouldn't work for you. What about Express? I know Marcie likes to shop there.

We'll figure something out though. Maybe do some shopping the first day there. :yay:

jordansmomma
12-28-2009, 11:31 PM

I shop at Maurices, Macy's, Gap, and a few other stores.

There are tons of stores where you can get some cleavage showin shirts!

You can never go wrong with a little black dress.

:thumbsup2

Queenbillabong
12-28-2009, 11:40 PM
I shop at Maurices, Macy's, Gap, and a few other stores.

There are tons of stores where you can get some cleavage showin shirts!

Ooooh, and Deb is a pro at the bubbies!! She had more than one person comment on her rack :rotfl2: Remember at Tony and Tina's and Dick's????? :rolleyes1

mommaU4
12-28-2009, 11:58 PM
Ooooh, and Deb is a pro at the bubbies!! She had more than one person comment on her rack :rotfl2: Remember at Tony and Tina's and Dick's????? :rolleyes1I remember!! :rotfl2:

Tony and Tina's was sooooo fun. We should go again since Steph and Linda have never been.

jordansmomma
12-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Ooooh, and Deb is a pro at the bubbies!! She had more than one person comment on her rack :rotfl2: Remember at Tony and Tina's and Dick's????? :rolleyes1

:lmao::rotfl2:

Hahaha yes I remember!! But seriously, the girls never really see that much sunlight!!

ImMarcik
12-29-2009, 08:27 AM
I like showing cleavage!!! In a classy tasteful way. Beth is right, Express is one of my favorites, Dillards, Macy's. Shopping for Vegas is a hobby of mine. :lmao: Seriously, I agree with Beth we could shop the first day. I had a blast shopping for the Lifehouse concert.

I am so sick of winter, I'm ready to wear summer clothes. Not to mention I have new tattoos to show off.

Stacerita
12-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Cleavage is always good Marcie.

mommaU4
12-29-2009, 03:08 PM
I made another trip graphic for our new dates! :yay: If anyone wants to "steal" it from my sig and add it to theirs, please feel free to do so. If not, that's okay too.
I just like it. It's fun. :goodvibes

lulubelle
12-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice. I'll have to take Bree out with me to shop. I'm in between Misses and Plus Size. I'm a 14-16 so sometimes it's an XL and sometimes a 1X. I need to lose some weight and then it wouldn't be a problem.:rolleyes1 But my girls are too big for their own good so cleavage should be easy!

I'm going to try and copy the trip banner thingy over...

lulubelle
12-29-2009, 11:09 PM
YEAH - I DID IT!!!:banana:

mommaU4
12-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice. I'll have to take Bree out with me to shop. I'm in between Misses and Plus Size. I'm a 14-16 so sometimes it's an XL and sometimes a 1X. Well, Avenue might work for you then. They start at 14. Remember that ring I had on? The one you commented on? That's from Avenue. They have those stretchy bling rings in their stores and they are so fun!! I like that they are on an elastic band so they can still fit even if I am retaining water. LOL
And they are cheap!! Only 7 bucks compared to 15 and up at Kohls and other places. :thumbsup2

YEAH - I DID IT!!!:banana:
YAY!! I love seeing the banner in the sigs. So fun. Makes me excited for June!! :yay:

mommaU4
12-30-2009, 06:16 PM
I found someplace else to add to the list for June:
http://www.mirage.com/restaurants/bb-kings-blues-club.aspx

Queenbillabong
12-30-2009, 06:46 PM
I found someplace else to add to the list for June:
http://www.mirage.com/restaurants/bb-kings-blues-club.aspx

Oooh, that sounds like fun!! We can do shooters and eat fried green tomatoes (never had them, but wanna try!) :thumbsup2

Stacerita
12-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Oooh, that sounds like fun!! We can do shooters and eat fried green tomatoes (never had them, but wanna try!) :thumbsup2

Ill pass on the tomatoes, but have no probs with drinks. :woohoo:

stacielee
12-30-2009, 10:05 PM
Ill pass on the tomatoes, but have no probs with drinks. :woohoo:

Ditto! Although I need to hang out with Marci again and find someone to buy our drinks!! :rotfl:

ImMarcik
12-31-2009, 09:45 AM
I'll pass on the tomatos too, but never on the drinks. :lmao::rotfl:

Stacerita
12-31-2009, 11:12 AM
Ditto! Although I need to hang out with Marci again and find someone to buy our drinks!! :rotfl:

She does have a knack for that.

mommaU4
12-31-2009, 01:20 PM
She does have a knack for that.I don't know. Now that she's in love :love: and becoming all domestic she might lose some of her powers!! :eek:

;) LOL

I have always wanted to try fried green tomatoes too! I have no clue if I'll like them, but I'll try anything once!! :rolleyes1

I didn't think I'd like those fried pickles from BLT, but turns out, I loved them. Yummmmm.

I also want to order this drink: "Voodoo Child" made with Crème de Cocoa, Butterscotch Liquor, Bailey’s Irish Crème with a chocolate drizzle and whipped cream.

I just like the sound of the chocolate and whip cream. :rotfl2:

Stacerita
12-31-2009, 05:34 PM
I don't know. Now that she's in love :love: and becoming all domestic she might lose some of her powers!! :eek:

;) LOL

I have always wanted to try fried green tomatoes too! I have no clue if I'll like them, but I'll try anything once!! :rolleyes1

I didn't think I'd like those fried pickles from BLT, but turns out, I loved them. Yummmmm.

I also want to order this drink: "Voodoo Child" made with Crème de Cocoa, Butterscotch Liquor, Bailey’s Irish Crème with a chocolate drizzle and whipped cream.

The Tag Fairy is never around when you need them.

lulubelle
12-31-2009, 11:48 PM
:smokin:She does have a knack for that.
I've seen it first hand myself. I don't think she paid for a drink all night at Kahunaville, not just one night, but two! More kudos to her, I say!:goodvibes

I don't know. Now that she's in love :love: and becoming all domestic she might lose some of her powers!! :eek:

;) LOL

I had them once at Kona Cafe in WDW in a tuna oscar dish. Uber yummy. But I love almost anything.

Beth - you just love anything involving the words "chocolate" and "whip". You naughty girl, you.

mommaU4
01-01-2010, 12:02 AM
Beth - you just love anything involving the words "chocolate" and "whip". You naughty girl, you.

Queenbillabong
01-02-2010, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=lulubelle;34826653you just love anything involving the words "chocolate" and "whip". [/QUOTE]

Words to live by :thumbsup2

It's a cold and rainy day here, a little boring after all the holiday fun, so I'm just having a really yummy coffee with caramel Bailey's - so good! Yes, I'm still working, so only one :rolleyes1

ImMarcik
01-02-2010, 09:57 PM
:smokin:
I've seen it first hand myself. I don't think she paid for a drink all night at Kahunaville, not just one night, but two! More kudos to her, I say!:goodvibes

Not to mention the shirt that i got too. :thumbsup2

ImMarcik
01-02-2010, 09:58 PM

It's a cold and rainy day here, a little boring after all the holiday fun, so I'm just having a really yummy coffee with caramel Bailey's - so good! Yes, I'm still working, so only one :rolleyes1

I'm bored tonight too. Sitting at the shop, and it's been fairly busy, I'm just ready to get out and it is toooooo cold. :confused3

mommaU4
01-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Yesterday was a really crappy, boring day here. Well, actually it didn't have to be boring. My inlaws were in town and offered us their room at the M Resort, but I just wasn't feeling it. :confused3 Just felt rather blah. So we stayed home.

Next weekend Theresa will be here. We are meeting on Saturday night with Amy and Jane for dinner and Kahunaville! I hope I am out of my funk by then...... :rolleyes1

wendylady36
01-03-2010, 01:41 PM
You all can keep your pickles and tomatoes. I'll have some shots and potato skins. Nothing but healthy eating for me! :rotfl2:

Theresa, Beth, Amy and Jane, have tons of fun next weekend! I wish I could be there with y'all!

Marcie, you should get me some free drinks too. :thumbsup2

I sure hope I can lose some weight before this trip, it sure would be nice to have a little bit of confidence.

Stacerita
01-03-2010, 08:05 PM
You all can keep your pickles and tomatoes. I'll have some shots and potato skins. Nothing but healthy eating for me! :rotfl2:

Theresa, Beth, Amy and Jane, have tons of fun next weekend! I wish I could be there with y'all!

Marcie, you should get me some free drinks too. :thumbsup2

I sure hope I can lose some weight before this trip, it sure would be nice to have a little bit of confidence.

Come on Wendell....you are hot. You don't need to lose weight to get confidence. Geez.

Oh, and I am all up for shots.

mommaU4
01-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Come on Wendell....you are hot. You don't need to lose weight to get confidence. Geez.

Oh, and I am all up for shots.Exactly. Being thin does not equal confidence. I should know. I was very thin in high school, and had no confidence at all. :sad2:

Only 5 more months from today till y'all are back in Vegas!!!! :dance3: :dance3:

Stacerita
01-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Exactly. Being thin does not equal confidence. I should know. I was very thin in high school, and had no confidence at all. :sad2:

Only 5 more months from today till y'all are back in Vegas!!!! :dance3: :dance3:

Im far from thin, but I'm a freakin rock star!!!

Queenbillabong
01-03-2010, 09:26 PM

It's going to be so much fun and I wish you were coming too..... But we will definitely see you in June :banana: (that's as close to a dancing eggroll as I can find :lmao:)

True dat!!! Wendell, you are smokin hot :smokin:

Woo hoo :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

lulubelle
01-03-2010, 10:19 PM

OMG - they make a caramel Bailey's? I must find some.:lovestruc We lived off of Bailey's and coffee on the Thanksgiving trip. It's so good when it's cold out.

Yesterday was a really crappy, boring day here. Well, actually it didn't have to be boring. My inlaws were in town and offered us their room at the M Resort, but I just wasn't feeling it. :confused3 Just felt rather blah. So we stayed home.

Next weekend Theresa will be here. We are meeting on Saturday night with Amy and Jane for dinner and Kahunaville! I hope I am out of my funk by then...... :rolleyes1

Like Cher said in Moonstruck..."SNAP OUT OF IT!"...and then I slap your face. But not too hard.:laughing:

Im far from thin, but I'm a freakin rock star!!!

Amen to that, Sister!

Wendy, you are beautiful.:bride: I was thin for many years and am now fat. I stress more about being old than fat!

wendylady36
01-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Thanks everyone, but I disagree about my looks. I agree about the confidence thing. I remember when I was 165 lbs and I felt hideous, now I look at pictures from me then and realize I was crazy to think that. Oh well. I am who I am and I'm OK with that...most of the time.

Anywho, I'm really hoping to make the Vegas trip and seeing everyone, but I think I'll skip the egg rolls this time around. ;)

Queenbillabong
01-03-2010, 11:18 PM
....... but I think I'll skip the egg rolls this time around. ;)

What, you don't like Chinese food???? :confused3

Queenbillabong
01-03-2010, 11:43 PM
OMG - they make a caramel Bailey's? I must find some.:lovestruc We lived off of Bailey's and coffee on the Thanksgiving trip. It's so good when it's cold out.

Yes, caramel Bailey's is SOOOOOOOO good! I ended up having two yesterday - shhhh, don't tell anyone! I had one and then when Frank came home, he brought me another coffee and I thought what the heck, go for it!! It was very yummy (I just have to be careful because Jesse sneaks it from me because he likes the taste :eek:) None today though..... bummer!

ImMarcik
01-04-2010, 08:29 AM
I want texts Saturday night. I checked the tickets yesterday and they were 1,200. :confused3:eek:

lulubelle
01-04-2010, 02:30 PM
I want texts Saturday night. I checked the tickets yesterday and they were 1,200. :confused3:eek:

What is that?:confused3

Queenbillabong
01-04-2010, 03:21 PM
What is that?:confused3

Understanding the world of Marcie, I believe she means she wants texts from Beth, Jane, Amy, and myself this Saturday from Kahunaville. The 1,200 she refers to, I believe, is the current cost of a flight for her to Vegas for this weekend.

Any other translations requested????? It's how I do :lmao:

mommaU4
01-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Like Cher said in Moonstruck..."SNAP OUT OF IT!"...and then I slap your face. But not too hard.:laughing:
Maybe I like it hard.... :rolleyes1

:p

Thanks everyone, but I disagree about my looks.
:mad: Hush!! You are totally pretty, and fun to boot. Any guy, or girl for that matter, lol, would be lucky to have you! :thumbsup2

Yes, caramel Bailey's is SOOOOOOOO good!I want this. We must get a drink like they had over Thanksgving weekend. Can we get those if we are playing slots?

I want texts Saturday night. I checked the tickets yesterday and they were 1,200. :confused3:eek::guilty: Dang. That's nuts! We'll miss you and of course we'll text you!! :hug:

Queenbillabong
01-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Maybe I like it hard.... :rolleyes1 :p

:scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek:

I want this. We must get a drink like they had over Thanksgving weekend. Can we get those if we are playing slots?

Mmmm, maybe - but you know it comes in coffee, right?? Or hot chocolate, or tea, or on the rocks..... Dang, I'm getting thirsty now :rotfl2:

ImMarcik
01-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Understanding the world of Marcie, I believe she means she wants texts from Beth, Jane, Amy, and myself this Saturday from Kahunaville. The 1,200 she refers to, I believe, is the current cost of a flight for her to Vegas for this weekend.

hehe, thanks Theresa

ImMarcik
01-04-2010, 04:18 PM
I like it hard too, like Mike's Hard Lemonade.

mommaU4
01-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Mmmm, maybe - but you know it comes in coffee, right?? Or hot chocolate, or tea, or on the rocks..... Dang, I'm getting thirsty now :rotfl2:I'll take hot cocoa. :teeth:

I like it hard too, like Mike's Hard Lemonade.:thumbsup2

Queenbillabong
01-04-2010, 05:34 PM
I like it hard too

I'll take hot cocoa. :teeth:

Works for me :thumbsup2

wendylady36
01-04-2010, 05:36 PM
I like it hard too.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

...don't we all? ;)

jordansmomma
01-04-2010, 05:47 PM
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

...don't we all? ;)

;)

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

toocherie
01-04-2010, 05:57 PM

See, who said that Canadians weren't helpful? She also wants pix from Kahunaville too, I bet.

I want this. We must get a drink like they had over Thanksgving weekend. Can we get those if we are playing slots?

Of course--do you think we PAID for them? (Marcie's not the only one who can get free--well, almost free--we had to tip--drinks!) I don't know if they'll give you the caramel flavored one but regular Baileys they have lots of.

mommaU4
01-04-2010, 11:52 PM
See, who said that Canadians weren't helpful? She also wants pix from Kahunaville too, I bet.Maybe we can just get Nico on the phone to chat with her. :rotfl:

OKay, Theresa, we'll pretend to play slots and get some free Bailey's and cocoa. :teeth:

Queenbillabong
01-05-2010, 12:05 AM
See, who said that Canadians weren't helpful? She also wants pix from Kahunaville too, I bet.

Hey - WHO did say the Canadians weren't helpful????? pirate:

Maybe we can just get Nico on the phone to chat with her. :rotfl:

OKay, Theresa, we'll pretend to play slots and get some free Bailey's and cocoa. :teeth:

Works for me :thumbsup2 My phone can do video calls........ We can totally tease her :rolleyes1

ImMarcik
01-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Maybe we can just get Nico on the phone to chat with her. :rotfl:

Now you are getting me all excited!!!! At least send me a pic text of him.

ImMarcik
01-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Hey - WHO did say the Canadians weren't helpful????? pirate:

Works for me :thumbsup2 My phone can do video calls........ We can totally tease her :rolleyes1

I'm going to be all Vegas homesick Saturday!!

Not to mention it's supposed to be in the 20s this weekend, something we don't get very often here. I want to be in the dessert.

Queenbillabong
01-05-2010, 09:00 AM

Not to mention it's supposed to be in the 20s this weekend, something we don't get very often here. I want to be in the dessert.

Which dessert is that, Marcie??? Cheesecake ?? :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

ImMarcik
01-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Which dessert is that, Marcie??? Cheesecake ?? :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

Kahunaville ala mode! :lmao:

mommaU4
01-05-2010, 01:44 PM

Not to mention it's supposed to be in the 20s this weekend, something we don't get very often here. I want to be in the dessert.20's?? YIKES!! Snuggle with your honey to keep warm. :thumbsup2

Which dessert is that, Marcie??? Cheesecake ?? :rotfl2: :rolleyes1:lmao:
Hmmm, I want cheesecake now.

Kahunaville ala mode! :lmao::rotfl2: :thumbsup2

toocherie
01-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Now you are getting me all excited!!!! At least send me a pic text of him.

Hey! You have a boyfriend--remember???????

Theresa--I was just yankin' your chain about Canadians not being helpful.

Queenbillabong
01-05-2010, 04:06 PM

No worries - I was yanking your's back :thumbsup2

mommaU4
01-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Wow, lotta yankin going on 'round here. :eek:

wendylady36
01-05-2010, 05:00 PM
No more yanky my wanky.

Queenbillabong
01-05-2010, 05:46 PM

No more yanky my wanky.

You all are such pervs (which is why I luvs ya!!!)

mommaU4
01-05-2010, 06:28 PM
No more yanky my wanky.

What's happenin' hot stuff?

I love "the donger"! :thumbsup2

wendylady36
01-05-2010, 06:33 PM

"Oooh, sexy girlfriend"

I think that's how I'm going to get your attention the next time I see you.

stacielee
01-05-2010, 06:39 PM
"Oooh, sexy girlfriend"

Which will be in February, correct???

And you guys took all the good lines!!

wendylady36
01-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Which will be in February, correct???

If by "February" you mean "June" then yes, that is correct. :upsidedow

Stacerita
01-05-2010, 10:22 PM
No more yanky my wanky.

"Oooh, sexy girlfriend"

You can be his new American style girlfriend.

lulubelle
01-05-2010, 10:26 PM

Ohhhh, thanks for that, T - gotcha!:thumbsup2

No more chain yankin'! At least not when I am away!
Wendy, I cannot wait to hang with you in Vegas. You will be a hunk magnet like Marcie, I'm sure.;)

And yes, I am investing in a little black dress (even if it is a size 14:laughing:) and some low cut tops with bling and a plunge bra.

Stay warm this week Marcie - wow the 20's are cold!

Beth - when do rates come out for TI? Can you tell I am anxious to book a room?:yay:

mommaU4
01-05-2010, 10:26 PM
"Oooh, sexy girlfriend"

I think that's how I'm going to get your attention the next time I see you.:rotfl2: Sure, cause that won't attract any attention. :rotfl:

You can be his new American style girlfriend.
:laughing: :thumbsup2

I think I need a Donger t-shirt. He rocks!

mommaU4
01-05-2010, 10:34 PM
And yes, I am investing in a little black dress (even if it is a size 14:laughing:) and some low cut tops with bling and a plunge bra.

Beth - when do rates come out for TI? Can you tell I am anxious to book a room?:yay:
A little black dress is perfect for you! Stacie(rita) found one for me and I wore it to Lion King with Ruben on our anniversary. First dress in.....gosh, 10 years or more. Thanks Stace!
And a good bra is a must. Mine doubles as protective padding when we go to OG. :thumbsup2

The rates are out now. But they are constantly, and I mean constantly changing.
Travelzoo is one place I like to check.
So is this site: http://vegas-promotions.com/June-2010/dp/1.htm
Also: http://www.i4vegas.com/
And finally TripRes: http://www.tripres.com/default.aspx

We just have to keep an eye out for good deals and when we find one, book it fast!! Then continue to keep an eye out for a better deal in case one pops up.

I will say that Friday and Saturday nights are expensive, period. Nothing you can do about that. But Sun-Mon should be cheaper, so it will even out. Hopefully!

lulubelle
01-05-2010, 10:42 PM
We are staying Thur, Fri, Sat & Sun nights, right? I know Fri & Sat will be double the price of Thur & Sun, but like you said, it should equal out to a decent price. I'm turning in my vacation request this week. In my department (there are four of us), it's "first request" gets the dates. I want to make sure I am the first for those dates!:banana:

Are you allowed to tell me what a Donger tee shirt is? Do I really want to know?

mommaU4
01-05-2010, 10:57 PM
We are staying Thur, Fri, Sat & Sun nights, right? I know Fri & Sat will be double the price of Thur & Sun, but like you said, it should equal out to a decent price. I'm turning in my vacation request this week. In my department (there are four of us), it's "first request" gets the dates. I want to make sure I am the first for those dates!:banana:

Are you allowed to tell me what a Donger tee shirt is? Do I really want to know?

Yep, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun nights. I hope you get your dates! :wizard:

You and Bree need a girls movie night. Rent Sixteen Candles. It's so cute and then you'll get all the Donger references. :thumbsup2
Here's a pic of one of his tees: http://www.80stees.com/products/Donger-Sixteen-Candles-T-shirt.asp

And you'll swoon over Jake Ryan! :love:

lulubelle
01-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Okey Dokey.
Gosh at this point TI is uber expensive compared to so many others. At least we have a few months to find a great deal. Or else we'll all be bringing sleeping bags and bottles of booze to Beths house! I call the couch!:laughing:

Queenbillabong
01-05-2010, 11:02 PM

This time it's not anything dirty......... or is it???? :lmao:

http://media.80stees.com/images/extraLarge/STC018_LG1.jpg

mommaU4
01-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Okey Dokey.
Gosh at this point TI is uber expensive compared to so many others. At least we have a few months to find a great deal. Or else we'll all be bringing sleeping bags and bottles of booze to Beths house! I call the couch!:laughing:

Sounds good. My kids will make sure no one oversleeps. ;) :rotfl2:

Theresa, that's the tee I want, but it doesn't come in my whale size. Only teeny itty bitty skinny witch size. :rolleyes: It's cute though!

ImMarcik
01-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Hey! You have a boyfriend--remember???????

Ohhhhh that's right, that must be the one that was snuggled up to me when the alarm went off this morning. hehe.

ImMarcik
01-06-2010, 08:55 AM
I want a Donger shirt!!!!!

mommaU4
01-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Ohhhhh that's right, that must be the one that was snuggled up to me when the alarm went off this morning. hehe.
Wait, I'm confused. :confused: Your not even married, but are you saying you two had a......... sleepover??? :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

ImMarcik
01-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Wait, I'm confused. :confused: Your not even married, but are you saying you two had a......... sleepover??? :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

ummmm is this where I admit that we are having permanent sleepovers now? 3 days before Christmas he suggested we live together. It's just going to take a little while to work it all out, I have a lease until May and he's remodeling. So, we mostly stay at my place. Neither one of us wants to talk about marriage though.

mommaU4
01-06-2010, 10:26 PM
ummmm is this where I admit that we are having permanent sleepovers now? 3 days before Christmas he suggested we live together. It's just going to take a little while to work it all out, I have a lease until May and he's remodeling. So, we mostly stay at my place. Neither one of us wants to talk about marriage though.
Permanent sleepovers huh? So that would start in May? Well, you know life is short, if you are happy then I say go for it. :goodvibes Probably smart to hold off on the marriage talk. LOL

mommaU4
01-06-2010, 10:30 PM
I know this trip is a couple months off, but by the time the DL trip is over, it will only be 3 months away. :cool1: Something cool to come home and look forward too.

TI is really pricey. I don't think that place is that great. I mean, not to warrant those prices. kwim? But then I've never stayed there so maybe I'm missing something great. lol

I checked a couple other hotels and they are much cheaper. It's not something that matters much to me, as I won't be staying there, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to stay someplace else and save the money for other things? :confused3

Just something for you all to think about. Also who's rooming with who? Sharing would also make the costs come down considerably, so that's something else to start mulling over. :thumbsup2

stacielee
01-06-2010, 10:41 PM
I think (hope) my friend Doreen is coming on this trip. So she and I would share a room. Cheaper is definitely better, but not bad quality, KWIM?

Queenbillabong
01-06-2010, 11:15 PM
I agree - TI is looking way too expensive for what it is right now. I wouldn't mind finding something a little less expensive. I like Kahunaville, but not enough to pay that much to stay at that hotel...

lulubelle
01-06-2010, 11:36 PM
I agree - TI is looking way too expensive for what it is right now. I wouldn't mind finding something a little less expensive. I like Kahunaville, but not enough to pay that much to stay at that hotel...

Make me the third to concur with this. I mean, we all loved TI when we were there in Nov, but not at twice the price as Bally's or a few others. Even MGM is cheaper right now! Beth, you know what places are good, right? I know we based our opinion on the gaming floor ambiance, location on the strip, shows/restaurants within walking distance and the smoke filtration systems. I don't mind some smoke, but some reeked and others weren't too bad. Anyone have any preferences?

wendylady36
01-07-2010, 01:05 AM
I agree, that weekend at TI is just too expensive for me.

ImMarcik
01-07-2010, 08:18 AM
I haven't even looked at the prices, but i like deals too. :thumbsup

I'm up to room with someone, Deb, Theresa, Linda? Anyone lol, it makes the room much easier to pay for! :thumbsup2

mommaU4
01-07-2010, 10:08 AM
I think (hope) my friend Doreen is coming on this trip. So she and I would share a room. Cheaper is definitely better, but not bad quality, KWIM?I know what you mean. Definitely don't want something crappy. The good news is to attract more crowds, many older hotels have remodeled. Just as an example, the Excalibur has remodeled their tower rooms and they are nice. Flat screens, new beds, bedding, furniture, carpet, everything.
http://www.excalibur.com/hotel/widescreen_rooms.aspx
And they are pretty cheap. Plus they have a tram to Luxor, Mandalay Bay and are within walking distance to NY NY and MGM.

I'm not suggesting y'all stay there, but rather keep in mind that even the older properties that were once "ick" are making great efforts to upgrade and remodel to attract more people. So don't automatically discount any one place. :)

I agree - TI is looking way too expensive for what it is right now. I wouldn't mind finding something a little less expensive. I like Kahunaville, but not enough to pay that much to stay at that hotel...I think TI is a little full of themselves honestly. It's nice, but not that nice.
And be warned that many, many of the Strip hotels are now labeling themselves as "resorts" which allows them to charge the extra daily resort fee. :rolleyes:

I'm up to room with someone, Deb, Theresa, Linda? Anyone lol, it makes the room much easier to pay for! :thumbsup2See, Deb has to come so she can split the room with you. ;)

mommaU4
01-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Even MGM is cheaper right now! Beth, you know what places are good, right? I know we based our opinion on the gaming floor ambiance, location on the strip, shows/restaurants within walking distance and the smoke filtration systems. I don't mind some smoke, but some reeked and others weren't too bad. Anyone have any preferences?
I would keep away from downtown. The Golden Nugget is very nice, don't get me wrong, but you have to factor in taxi costs and driving time back and forth from the things we are doing, to the hotel to change and such. It can add up and be a hassle.

I'd also try to stay center Strip. So I'd pass on Mandalay Bay even if it's a great deal. Obviously off Strip like Rio, Orleans and such will be cheaper, but will add more commute time and $$$ for taxis.

For smoke filtration, MGM is one of the best. It's never smoky in there. Also Venetian, Wynn, Palazzo, Encore and Bellagio are good for that too.

It's going to be hot, so I think we'll be doing more driving and taxiing then walking.

My suggestions would be (if you can find a good deal) Mirage, Ballys (in the newer rooms, which are huge), maybe Flamingo or Harrahs in one of the newer rooms, Planet Hollywood has nice rooms too. We've stayed there multiple times.

My favorite place I've stayed is the Venetian and the Palazzo. Both are really nice and have great large rooms.
It will probably boil down to who has the best rate for some of you. Which means you might not all agree on a hotel. :confused3

Queenbillabong
01-07-2010, 10:53 AM
I love the Venetian - it was great and smelled super nice :thumbsup2 I get good offers from there sometimes, so I'll keep an eye out.

It would be good to know for sure who's coming to figure out the room mate situation.

I'm good with any hotel that is relatively nice, not too smoky (the Luxor was WAY too smoky for me), and has stuff to do either early (me!) or late night (Marcie!). The Rio has some of our faves, but the hotel itself is a dud after about 11 p.m. - nothing is open, even on a Friday night!

mommaU4
01-07-2010, 11:15 AM
The Rio has some of our faves, but the hotel itself is a dud after about 11 p.m. - nothing is open, even on a Friday night!No, there's nothing great about the Rio other than Penn and Teller and Chippendales. ;)

If I have time today I'll do some checking around to see what rates are out now.

As for who's coming, I think for sure it's:
you (Theresa)
Stacielee
Stacerita
Cheryl
Linda
Marcie
Wendy

And then maybes are:
Doreen
Steph
Deb

Who'd I miss? Anyone?? :confused:

And of course Amy, Jane and I are here and will be meeting up with y'all.

lulubelle
01-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks for all the detailed info, Beth. :thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure I am driving with and rooming with Cheryl. Unless Doris is coming and then I am on my own. It's all good either way.:)

And I am open to the best deal at the best place. I really liked MGM but would like to stay somewhere different this time.

stacielee
01-07-2010, 02:37 PM
No, there's nothing great about the Rio other than Penn and Teller and Chippendales. ;)

If I have time today I'll do some checking around to see what rates are out now.

you (Theresa)
Stacielee
Stacerita
Cheryl
Linda
Marcie
Wendy

And then maybes are:
Doreen
Steph
Deb

Oh I hate this... I need to be moved to the Maybe list :( But it's all good!! The DVC points are burning a hole in my pocket and the 2008 points need to be used by August 31 this year so we may be going to WDW in July. Hard to justify the cost going to Vegas when we'll have to buy 5 WDW Parkhoppers!! Plus pay airfare!! Too bad that ChaCha thing didn't work out :(

Queenbillabong
01-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Oh I hate this... I need to be moved to the Maybe list :( But it's all good!! The DVC points are burning a hole in my pocket and the 2008 points need to be used by August 31 this year so we may be going to WDW in July. Hard to justify the cost going to Vegas when we'll have to buy 5 WDW Parkhoppers!! Plus pay airfare!! Too bad that ChaCha thing didn't work out :(

You can always justify the cost of a trip to Vegas :thumbsup2 C'mon, you know you wanna!!!

What about NY NY or Paris??? Are either of those okay? The prices look fairly good right now........

jordansmomma
01-07-2010, 03:13 PM
No more yanky my wanky.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I like "The Donger"

BUT I LOVE JAKE RYAN......HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!

"Oooh, sexy girlfriend"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I go around at work repeating lines from this movie. My residents have no clue but just join the conversation. Everyday is a new experience there, geesh every conversation with a different resident is a new experience! :lmao: :lmao:

I am so hoping I can come!

toocherie
01-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks for all the detailed info, Beth. :thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure I am driving with and rooming with Cheryl. Unless Doris is coming and then I am on my own. It's all good either way.:)

And I am open to the best deal at the best place. I really liked MGM but would like to stay somewhere different this time.

Doris will NOT be coming on this trip--so you're my roomie and drive partner!

toocherie
01-07-2010, 03:21 PM
besides--how would I get TOTALLY wild and crazy with my Mom there? (Kahunaville was nothing . . . )

mommaU4
01-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Oh I hate this... I need to be moved to the Maybe list :(Noooooo. We'd miss you.

What about NY NY or Paris??? Are either of those okay? The prices look fairly good right now........Of those two Paris is better. Nicer and better location. :thumbsup2
I personally don't like NY NY. But that's just my opinion.

I like "The Donger"

BUT I LOVE JAKE RYAN......HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!

I am so hoping I can come!(sigh) He is!! :love:

I hope you can come too. You are over due for a Vegas vacay!

besides--how would I get TOTALLY wild and crazy with my Mom there? (Kahunaville was nothing . . . )
:scared1: :banana: :thumbsup2

lulubelle
01-07-2010, 05:01 PM

Somehow I'm not surprised by that remark.:rolleyes1

I don't like NY NY, either. Probably because I don't care for New Yorkers much. Ooooppps, did I just say that?::scared1: J/K!

katieandmattsmom
01-08-2010, 04:05 PM
I am really going to try and make it. I have a southwest credit I could use and if I had a roomie that would even make it better.

I just need to sell it to hubby. It would be easier to sell if we were not going to be in Vegas in April and WDW in November.

BC Disney Lover
01-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Patty: I was going to email you today and see if you're going. Depending on the prices of hotels I'm thinking about coming. My Dh says to go ahead but it means giving up any trip alone with him this year because we already have family trips planned on his holidays.
Let me know what you decide

Theresa: If you see any good deals on flights let me know!

katieandmattsmom
01-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Patty: I was going to email you today and see if you're going. Depending on the prices of hotels I'm thinking about coming. My Dh says to go ahead but it means giving up any trip alone with him this year because we already have family trips planned on his holidays.
Let me know what you decide

Theresa: If you see any good deals on flights let me know!

I really want to go. I just need to sell it to hubby.

mommaU4
01-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Come on work it, sell it girls! You can do it. ;) (geez, I sound like a pimp)

Stacerita
01-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Okey Dokey.

Heck, I could sleep on the bathroom floor if needed.

This time it's not anything dirty......... or is it???? :lmao:

http://media.80stees.com/images/extraLarge/STC018_LG1.jpg

I love that shirt!

Sounds good. My kids will make sure no one oversleeps. ;) :rotfl2:

Theresa, that's the tee I want, but it doesn't come in my whale size. Only teeny itty bitty skinny witch size. :rolleyes: It's cute though!

Damn girl.....you can wear those shirts. If I can squeeze into one, then so can you. And you are more in shape than I.

Bowchicabrowncow

I know this trip is a couple months off, but by the time the DL trip is over, it will only be 3 months away. :cool1: Something cool to come home and look forward too.

TI is really pricey. I don't think that place is that great. I mean, not to warrant those prices. kwim? But then I've never stayed there so maybe I'm missing something great. lol

I checked a couple other hotels and they are much cheaper. It's not something that matters much to me, as I won't be staying there, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to stay someplace else and save the money for other things? :confused3

Just something for you all to think about. Also who's rooming with who? Sharing would also make the costs come down considerably, so that's something else to start mulling over. :thumbsup2

I am fine staying anywhere, it just has to be clean.

I agree, that weekend at TI is just too expensive for me.

You got a roomie? Or two? Or three?

I haven't even looked at the prices, but i like deals too. :thumbsup

I'm up to room with someone, Deb, Theresa, Linda? Anyone lol, it makes the room much easier to pay for! :thumbsup2

Me too Marcie. I will room with anyone!

You go girl!

Come on work it, sell it girls! You can do it. ;) (geez, I sound like a pimp)

You are a pimp. Just sayin.

I am so looking forward to this trip. Can't even tell you all. I am already planning and working on getting some time off from work. I will probably fly in Thurs after work and leave on Sunday night. I can't justify more than one day off of work for the trip. I am up to staying anywhere, and having anyone as a roomie. As many as I can shove into a room. lol.

I have stayed at the Paris, and I find their rooms are pretty large, and the bath rooms were huge. My fave is the Orleans, but that is off the strip, and without a car, not the best idea. Those rooms at the Venitian were big too.

mommaU4
01-11-2010, 02:00 PM
I had fun this weekend with Jane and Theresa!! I'm ready for more!! Is it June yet?!?!?!?!? :hyper:

June seems to far away.......... :rolleyes: Anyone wanna come sooner?? :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

wendylady36
01-11-2010, 03:49 PM
In no particular order, I need:

a trip to Vegas
a martini

Glad you all had a fun weekend in Vegas!

mommaU4
01-11-2010, 05:30 PM
In no particular order, I need:

a trip to Vegas
a martini

Glad you all had a fun weekend in Vegas!

Come on. I'll buy you that martini.

Stacerita
01-11-2010, 10:51 PM
I was checking real quick earlier and it looks like the Mirage has decent prices. Why the heck is TI so pricey that weekend??? I would love to stay at the Mirage and you all can call me Ms. Papageorgio.

Also, Wayne Newton is playing. Would anyone like to see him that weekend?

Just tossing it out there.

Is it June yet?

mommaU4
01-12-2010, 01:26 AM
Saw the Divas show tonight. Awesome. I think it would be a fun show for June. Not sure how much it costs as we got some free tickets. :confused3

I am not a Wayne Newton fan, but I don't mind keeping busy while y'all see it. We should really pinpoint things we want to do. It's a much shorter trip this time. Only a few nights to plan things for.

mommaU4
01-12-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm definitely skipping Viva Elvis. I just checked the prices! :scared1: The cheapest tickets, way back in category 4, are still $99 plus taxes and fees. :rolleyes:
I'll wait for a locals discount. :laughing:

Theresa and Jane were talking about fitting in one meal at a nicer restaurant. Maybe from one of the well known chefs like Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. I'll pass on that too, BUT I do think it's a nice idea and y'all should go for it. ::yes::

I'm working on a mock schedule of things I'd like to do, mixed with things I've heard from others. Then everyone can pick and choose much like we did in November and we'll meet up now and then. (I'm bored right now so this is keeping me busy!! lol)

Stacerita
01-12-2010, 08:50 PM
I would love to do a nice dinner one night. And I love me some Bobby Flay!

mommaU4
01-12-2010, 09:10 PM
I would love to do a nice dinner one night. And I love me some Bobby Flay!

Dinner or lunch? What do you all think? :confused: I know lunch is usually cheaper, but it's a smaller menu selection so..... :confused3

I was thinking maybe an early lunch on Saturday would be nice. Then we can all meet up again for a group dinner.

Stacerita
01-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Dinner or lunch? What do you all think? :confused: I know lunch is usually cheaper, but it's a smaller menu selection so..... :confused3

I was thinking maybe an early lunch on Saturday would be nice. Then we can all meet up again for a group dinner.

I can be down for lunch too.

katieandmattsmom
01-12-2010, 09:25 PM
No, there's nothing great about the Rio other than Penn and Teller and Chippendales. ;)

you (Theresa)
Stacielee
Stacerita
Cheryl
Linda
Marcie
Wendy

And then maybes are:
Doreen
Steph
Deb

Put me down as going. I have decided to night I don't care wat the family has to say I am going.....Whats the worse they can do???? Disown me?? Then I will have to get a job in Vegas at a plus size stripper joint..... Not a pretty site! Ok I need roomies and lots of them!!!

katieandmattsmom
01-12-2010, 09:43 PM
I don't think there's any of us that doesn't already have their uh, exotic dancer name, but just in case.....

Anyone remember mine?? :rotfl: I forgot!

What the H-E-double toothpicks I'm Okra....... How can Okra be exotic. Great I'm something gross that your kids won't even eat!

mommaU4
01-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Put me down as going. I have decided to night I don't care wat the family has to say I am going.....Whats the worse they can do???? Disown me?? Then I will have to get a job in Vegas at a plus size stripper joint..... Not a pretty site! Ok I need roomies and lots of them!!!

:lmao: We can open the city's first plus size strip club. Hey, you'd be surprised. There's totally a market for that! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

When are you coming with your DH and friends? I can't remember when that trip was....

mommaU4
01-12-2010, 09:45 PM
What the H-E-double toothpicks I'm Okra....... How can Okra be exotic. Great I'm something gross that your kids won't even eat!

:lmao:
Well, luckily for you, Okra is taken. AmySue is Okra and darn proud of it. So best to try it again. ;)

katieandmattsmom
01-12-2010, 09:48 PM
:lmao: We can open the city's first plus size strip club. Hey, you'd be surprised. There's totally a market for that! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

When are you coming with your DH and friends? I can't remember when that trip was....

We will be there April 2nd leaving the 6th. We are staying at NY NY. Not a favorite to these boards I see......:eek:

katieandmattsmom
01-12-2010, 09:50 PM
I don't think there's any of us that doesn't already have their uh, exotic dancer name, but just in case.....

Anyone remember mine?? :rotfl: I forgot!

Does anyone have flame?????

mommaU4
01-12-2010, 09:58 PM
We will be there April 2nd leaving the 6th. We are staying at NY NY. Not a favorite to these boards I see......:eek:Okay, cool.
I don't care for NY NY but I can't say why. :confused3 It's certainly a fine place. Nothing wrong with it at all, so don't get scared. It's just a personal preference. But it will be fine and I know y'all will enjoy yourselves there.
It's a big group you are coming with right?

Does anyone have flame?????

Not yet. You want it??

mommaU4
01-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Okay, so I have an option for hotels for June.

What about Harrahs? It's not the swankiest place on the Strip, BUT it's got a darn near perfect location. Mid Strip, across from the Mirage. They have remodeled deluxe rooms that aren't too terribly priced that weekend.
They do NOT charge a resort fee like so many of them are nowadays.

Also it's right next door to Imperial Palace where Divas is playing so that would be convenient. And it's got Carnaval Court which has flair bartending, music and dancing. There is a dueling piano bar. And Toby Keith's restaurant I Love This Bar and Grill which I wouldn't mind checking out for dinner one night. I think Stacie wanted to go there last June too. And there is a Ghirardelli's for dessert! :love:

Anyway, it's something to think about. Close to the things we want to do, but not too pricey. I mean, it's really up to y'all but take a peek at their website and see what you think..... http://www.harrahslasvegas.com/casinos/harrahs-las-vegas/hotel-casino/property-home.shtml

lulubelle
01-12-2010, 10:50 PM
YEAH! Patty's coming! Patty's coming!:yay: I haven't met you yet, so cannot comment if Flame is an appropriate stripper name for you or not. We'll have to discuss it in Feb.;) But I can tell you we are going to par-tay!:banana:

No Wayne Newton for me. How much are the "good" Viva Elvis tix? Oye.
I really need to limit myself to one expensive show and one under $50. I LOVE fine dining (hey I could live off of steak and seafood and wine, expensive wine of course) so I am all in for that. Beth, I don't know how you do it, girl! But you're right, you save a lot of money with your food tastes.;) And yes, lunch is maybe a better bet. I really want to try new experiences this time. The only repeat for me will be a Kahunaville visit - the Diva tradition.:woohoo: The Mirage is good for me. What kind of deals are we finding?

mommaU4
01-12-2010, 11:03 PM
So Linda, new experiences huh??

OG and Chippendales would be new..... Just sayin. ;)

lulubelle
01-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Beth, Beth, Beth.
You never miss a chance to plug the "beautiful boys". You should be their marketing manager, you'd make a fortune. :laughing:

Queenbillabong
01-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Okay, so I have an option for hotels for June.

What about Harrahs? It's not the swankiest place on the Strip, BUT it's got a darn near perfect location. Mid Strip, across from the Mirage. They have remodeled deluxe rooms that aren't too terribly priced that weekend.
They do NOT charge a resort fee like so many of them are nowadays.

I think Harrah's would be fine - it looks okay to me and there are lots of fun things right there for us to do..... plus I won at slots there this weekend :thumbsup2

I would love to go to Mesa Grill or some other nice place for dinner and Divas Las Vegas sounds like a good time.

jordansmomma
01-13-2010, 01:09 AM

YAY you are going!!

How the heck did you and AmySue get Okra???

ImMarcik
01-13-2010, 08:29 AM
YEAH! Patty's coming! Patty's coming!:yay: I haven't met you yet, so cannot comment if Flame is an appropriate stripper name for you or not. We'll have to discuss it in Feb.;) But I can tell you we are going to par-tay!:banana:

Oh there will definitely be a party!!!! Just saying.... ;)

I'm up for fine dining and Elvis still i think, and divas.....ummmm and kahunaville, and chippendales.....ok, ok, i may be simmering down a bit but i'm not dead, and i will still be miss flirty party girl. Just in a calmer way like November.

mommaU4
01-13-2010, 09:43 AM
Beth, Beth, Beth.
You never miss a chance to plug the "beautiful boys". You should be their marketing manager, you'd make a fortune. :laughing:Hmmm, now there's a thought! :thumbsup2

I think Harrah's would be fine - it looks okay to me and there are lots of fun things right there for us to do..... plus I won at slots there this weekend :thumbsup2

I would love to go to Mesa Grill or some other nice place for dinner and Divas Las Vegas sounds like a good time.Sounds good. :thumbsup2 We've had Carnaval Court on the schedule a couple times and never made it over there. Maybe if we are staying there it will work out finally. lol

Oh there will definitely be a party!!!! Just saying.... ;):cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

katieandmattsmom
01-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Okay, cool.
I don't care for NY NY but I can't say why. :confused3 It's certainly a fine place. Nothing wrong with it at all, so don't get scared. It's just a personal preference. But it will be fine and I know y'all will enjoy yourselves there.
It's a big group you are coming with right?

Not yet. You want it??

There will be 10 of us. The gal that set it up is having a birthday 2 days after we return home so I want to do a surprise night with just the girls.......

I guess Flame is ok... I am really sad to miss out on Okra (lol)and I was Mink last October when we did it but you snooze you lose. Maybe I could be cauliflower or brocoli????

katieandmattsmom
01-13-2010, 10:45 AM

No Wayne Newton for me. How much are the "good" Viva Elvis tix? Oye.
I really need to limit myself to one expensive show and one under $50. I LOVE fine dining (hey I could live off of steak and seafood and wine, expensive wine of course) so I am all in for that. Beth, I don't know how you do it, girl! But you're right, you save a lot of money with your food tastes.;) And yes, lunch is maybe a better bet. I really want to try new experiences this time. The only repeat for me will be a Kahunaville visit - the Diva tradition.:woohoo: The Mirage is good for me. What kind of deals are we finding?

I agree Kahunaville is a must and I would also like to do Dick's for lunch one day. I would also like to stay at the Mirage or Harrahs.

katieandmattsmom
01-13-2010, 10:46 AM
So Linda, new experiences huh??

OG and Chippendales would be new..... Just sayin. ;)

I am sooooooo up for OG and Chippendales.

mommaU4
01-13-2010, 11:52 AM
There will be 10 of us. The gal that set it up is having a birthday 2 days after we return home so I want to do a surprise night with just the girls.......

I guess Flame is ok... I am really sad to miss out on Okra (lol)and I was Mink last October when we did it but you snooze you lose. Maybe I could be cauliflower or brocoli????Girls night? Birthday? Take her to Chippendales!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Flame is a good name! It's totally hot. :smokin:

Yes, that was indeed lame. But it's the best I got.

I agree Kahunaville is a must and I would also like to do Dick's for lunch one day. I would also like to stay at the Mirage or Harrahs.
I love the Mirage, but Harrahs is more my speed. Cheap, fun and trashy. :thumbsup2 :cool1:

mommaU4
01-13-2010, 12:04 PM
I am sooooooo up for OG and Chippendales.OG was fun, but expensive. :eek: $30 just to walk in the door and then there is supposed to be a two drink minimum. Luckily they only made us all buy one, but even that one cost me $13. So within the first 5 minutes I was already down $43!! I could go to Chippendales twice for that price. :rotfl2: (hmmmmm, now there's a thought! LOL!)

So sadly I will take a pass on OG this June. I'm sure Stacie will take plenty of photographic evidence of everyone having a good time though. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

wendylady36
01-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Cheap, fun and trashy. :thumbsup2 :cool1:

That's what I'm talking about!

So sadly I will take a pass on OG this June. I'm sure Stacie will take plenty of photographic evidence of everyone having a good time though. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Same here. We can sit put together and just smile, nod and give the thumbs up to people. ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Patty, I'm happy that you'll be joining us in June! :banana:

I finally get a martini tomorrow, I'm so excited. I suppose I could have just made my own, but where's the fun in that?

ImMarcik
01-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Girls night? Birthday? Take her to Chippendales!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Flame is a good name! It's totally hot. :smokin:

Yes, that was indeed lame. But it's the best I got.

I love the Mirage, but Harrahs is more my speed. Cheap, fun and trashy. :thumbsup2 :cool1:

That's my kind of fun.

I am sadly going to pass on OG too for now. Did i just say that???

mommaU4
01-13-2010, 01:15 PM
I finally get a martini tomorrow, I'm so excited. I suppose I could have just made my own, but where's the fun in that?

Martinis and sandwiches are always better when you don't have to make them yourself. :thumbsup2

I'll need to work on my nod and thumbs up sign. Keep it fresh and ready to go at a moments notice. :banana:

katieandmattsmom
01-13-2010, 01:32 PM
have you guys ever thought about sharing a suite?? I don't know price wise if it would save any $$$ but might be alot of fun!

jordansmomma
01-13-2010, 01:55 PM

I am gonna pass on that too...

That's what I'm talking about!

Same here. We can sit put together and just smile, nod and give the thumbs up to people. ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Patty, I'm happy that you'll be joining us in June! :banana:

I will sit with you & Beth

Now I want a martini

Martinis and sandwiches are always better when you don't have to make them yourself. :thumbsup2

Exactly!!
Everything is better when someone else makes it!

stacielee
01-13-2010, 02:10 PM
I am feeling so left out! Our WDW vacation is a definite YES! The only hope I have of being able to come out in June is if my friend Doreen can come here to visit and then we'll just have to take a weekend to go to Vegas!!! So hope for that!

lulubelle
01-13-2010, 02:38 PM
I really hope you can come, Stacie.
We are going to have so much fun. I would pick Mirage over Harrah's. Even for more $$, but everyone knows I am a follower and will go where ever the group decides. Hopefully we will get some prices that we are happy with in the next month (or less!). :)

Queenbillabong
01-13-2010, 02:45 PM

Works for me :woohoo: (and notice how I totally held back from saying that's what I hear????? ;))

I am sadly going to pass on OG too for now. Did i just say that???

Go Marcie :banana: I'm with you in passing on the OG this time too :thumbsup2

I am gonna pass on that too...

So that means you're definitely coming in June????? Woo hoo :yay:

I am feeling so left out! Our WDW vacation is a definite YES! The only hope I have of being able to come out in June is if my friend Doreen can come here to visit and then we'll just have to take a weekend to go to Vegas!!! So hope for that!

I'll keep my fingers crossed, Stacie :flower3:

Linda - what places were you thinking for a fine dining dinner?? I was looking at Delmonico's, Craftsteak, Joel Robuchon and they all look fabulous. Mesa Grill looks good, but you have to be in the mood for spicy food for Bobby Flay (I like spicy food, but not all the time......).

toocherie
01-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Hmmm, now there's a thought! :thumbsup2

Sounds good. :thumbsup2 We've had Carnaval Court on the schedule a couple times and never made it over there. Maybe if we are staying there it will work out finally. lol

:cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

We are going to have so much fun. I would pick Mirage over Harrah's. Even for more $$, but everyone knows I am a follower and will go where ever the group decides. Hopefully we will get some prices that we are happy with in the next month (or less!). :)

I am totally NOT a Harrah's fan. I actually checked out and left after one night (and I had three nights free). The walls were paper thin and the rooms were small and cramped and dark. I would prefer to spend a little more and stay elsewhere.

mommaU4
01-13-2010, 03:31 PM
That's my kind of fun.

I am sadly going to pass on OG too for now. Did i just say that???You did say that!! You ARE a woman in love after all. ;)
Just as long as you are still coming with us to see our boys, then it's all good. After all, James would be sad if you weren't there again!!

have you guys ever thought about sharing a suite?? I don't know price wise if it would save any $$$ but might be alot of fun!Hmmm, there's a thought. I don't know if it would save any $$$ either. I am getting the feeling the theme for this trip is "fun and cheap". Or cheap fun.

I am feeling so left out! Our WDW vacation is a definite YES! The only hope I have of being able to come out in June is if my friend Doreen can come here to visit and then we'll just have to take a weekend to go to Vegas!!! So hope for that!:hug: Put lots of pressure on Doreen!!! We want you there!
I am glad WDW is a go for your family though. Fun times.

We are going to have so much fun. I would pick Mirage over Harrah's. Even for more $$, but everyone knows I am a follower and will go where ever the group decides. Hopefully we will get some prices that we are happy with in the next month (or less!). :)Yes, let's hope! :wizard: Right now it's looking like Harrahs would be cheaper.
I have a feeling not everyone will end up in the same hotel. Which might not be the worst thing ever as long as everyone is happy. :confused3
Not that it matters to me. My place is always free, even if it is noisy with lots of kids running around. :rotfl:

Works for me :woohoo: (and notice how I totally held back from saying that's what I hear????? ;))

Gee, so glad you refrained from saying that. :rolleyes:

katieandmattsmom
01-13-2010, 04:02 PM
You did say that!! You ARE a woman in love after all. ;)
Just as long as you are still coming with us to see our boys, then it's all good. After all, James would be sad if you weren't there again!!

Hmmm, there's a thought. I don't know if it would save any $$$ either. I am getting the feeling the theme for this trip is "fun and cheap". Or cheap fun.

:hug: Put lots of pressure on Doreen!!! We want you there!
I am glad WDW is a go for your family though. Fun times.

Yes, let's hope! :wizard: Right now it's looking like Harrahs would be cheaper.
I have a feeling not everyone will end up in the same hotel. Which might not be the worst thing ever as long as everyone is happy. :confused3
Not that it matters to me. My place is always free, even if it is noisy with lots of kids running around. :rotfl:

Gee, so glad you refrained from saying that. :rolleyes:

I guess if we all stay in different hotels there would be more places to crawl to if we can't make it back to our own home base. Why do I think Marcie's home base will be at Treasure Island with alot of us visiting her.:idea:

mommaU4
01-13-2010, 04:06 PM
I guess if we all stay in different hotels there would be more places to crawl to if we can't make it back to our own home base. Why do I think Marcie's home base will be at Treasure Island with alot of us visiting her.:idea:Hey, the bar inside Kahunaville could make a comfy bed. Throw some pillows on there, bring a blanket and you're set!

ImMarcik
01-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Hey, the bar inside Kahunaville could make a comfy bed. Throw some pillows on there, bring a blanket and you're set!

Yea if i slept on the bar how many bruises would i leave with then?????

ImMarcik
01-13-2010, 04:35 PM
You did say that!! You ARE a woman in love after all. ;)

The other night Gary and I were standing in my room, getting ready to go to the shop or something and he grabs my shirt that is hanging on my bedpost from Chaun and says what is this? I said, it's my shirt I caught from the Chippendale. :thumbsup2 He just said ohhh. :lmao: I seriously think he was wanting to wear it but he couldn't tell it was ripped where it was. He wears tanks a lot. He hasn't touched it since though.

And, yeah, i'm kinda happy. :upsidedow

mommaU4
01-13-2010, 04:38 PM
Yea if i slept on the bar how many bruises would i leave with then?????That's why you put down pillows first.
Maybe that's a good idea for June anyway! lol

The other night Gary and I were standing in my room, getting ready to go to the shop or something and he grabs my shirt that is hanging on my bedpost from Chaun and says what is this? I said, it's my shirt I caught from the Chippendale. :thumbsup2 He just said ohhh. :lmao: I seriously think he was wanting to wear it but he couldn't tell it was ripped where it was. He wears tanks a lot. He hasn't touched it since though.

And, yeah, i'm kinda happy. :upsidedow:rotfl: I tossed the one I had out. That's funny he found yours.
And yay for being happy. :hug: :goodvibes

wendylady36
01-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Yea if i slept on the bar how many bruises would i leave with then?????

Speaking of bruises...I have them all up and down the inside of my thighs, and it's beyond me how they got there. :confused3 Maybe I'm taking Patty's advice in my sleep and practicing on a pole to be a plus size stripper. :thumbsup2

mommaU4
01-13-2010, 05:44 PM
Maybe I'm taking Patty's advice in my sleep and practicing on a pole to be a plus size stripper. :thumbsup2

Cool. I'll get my business up and running yet. :cool1: